It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters ....I will go and take Trump out tonight!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe she wanted to take him out for a nice meal?

I hear Trump likes steak.

I don't think Trump will go all the way to Guantanamo Bay for his steak though.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

They're just mad she wasn't being politically correct. Ironic seeing how their stance a year ago was the complete opposite.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They're just mad she wasn't being politically correct. Ironic seeing how their stance a year ago was the complete opposite.

Yet here you are?

Short memory aye?

Anyone noticing a pattern here

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So I'm not allowed to point out hypocrisy when I see it?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Maybe she wanted to take him out for a nice meal?

I hear Trump likes steak.

I don't think Trump will go all the way to Guantanamo Bay for his steak though.

The thing is, we don't have the entire context on which she said that. I mean she could mean take him out politically, which is what her entire Resist trump movement is. Not to physically take him out.

I mean I want him "taken out" of office that is. I am pretty sure it will happen too.

edit on 22-10-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Right? Trump's political incorrectness is "refreshing", everyone else's is unpatriotic and hate filled! LOL

In the meantime, little Donny Jr tweets this fancy piece of Fake News! LOL

]

Cult much?

edit on 22-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Just like Intrepid said, he as talking about taking it out at the polls right? It is all about perception right? Like, maybe she wanted to take him out for some KFC or McDonalds.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

....interpret Water's words as a form of violence....

The irony. Anti-Trumpers have been screaming "dog whistle!" for over a year, nearly every time Trump opens his mouth.

Does this mean we can now dispense of that claim moving forward?

I suppose it depends on what he says.

It almost as if he's saying that Trump is as dumb as Maxine.

That's not unreasonable to suggest.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
She is not being politically correct or incorrect. It is a direct threat to a sitting president.

If she wants to call him an old cheeto slave owner that's her right.
If she wants to call him a fat old asshole that's her right.
If she wants to call him ANYTHING that is her right.

However, if you want to even start to think she meant anything else you are just fooling yourself.

Calling for violence at rallies? No, protection. How soon we forget Chicago? A group of people opposed to a presidential candidate shut down and attacked his supporters. If anything Trump supporters held back. They should have 'resisted' right? On of many attacks during the campaign. Name ONE where Trump supporters did the same. Where they shut down traffic or attacked those who attended. You won't because it does not exist.

She could be black white chinese mexican or native american and I would say the same thing about her and her dumb-ass hats. Her policies I do not agree with. Again, my choice. Talk like this infuriates and truly triggers radicals and idiots to do dumb thing but then again....you all want him dead and out so just come out and say it.

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-22T14:11:06-05:000206 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I wonder if he can't grow his own beard so he has to photoshop one on?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

She is not being politically correct or incorrect. It is a direct threat to a sitting president.

Yep. Threat of impeachment, just as Trump himself is a clear and present danger to the American people and their lifestyles.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Not sure why you're surprised. Really.

So people and politicians want Trump dead. Seen it too often on this site to even be shocked any longer.

You should look on the bright side.

If Hillary had been elected, we'd have lost the right to freely express her demise.

edit on 22-10-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Waters has advocated for Trump's impeachment ever since. She of course meant take him out of office, not ''take him out'' as in kill him. Get real people.
Is she really going to stand in front of a large group of people than make a serious threat on his life? Do you really believe that? In this day of every little thing gets recorded just how stupid do you think she can be, huh? Sure, stupid enough to not say ''take him out of office'' but not stupid enough to really threaten his life like that.

Why should I not believe she meant she wants to kill him.

After all trump haters say he is a nazi racist for not being precise with his words, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Don't you know in today's politics the way you feel matters more than facts, at least it does to trump haters.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If she wants to call him an old cheeto slave owner that's her right.
If she wants to call him a fat old asshole that's her right.
If she wants to call him ANYTHING that is her right.

However, if you want to even start to think she meant anything else you are just fooling yourself.

Calling for violence at rallies? No, protection. How soon we forget Chicago? A group of people opposed to a presidential candidate shut down and attacked his supporters. If anything Trump supporters held back. They should have 'resisted' right? On of many attacks during the campaign. Name ONE where Trump supporters did the same. Where they shut down traffic or attacked those who attended. You won't because it does not exist.

She could be black white chinese mexican or native american and I would say the same thing about her and her dumb-ass hats. Her policies I do not agree with. Again, my choice. Talk like this infuriates and truly triggers radicals and idiots to do dumb thing but then again....you all want him dead and out so just come out and say it.

You need to stop being such a drama queen.

Only a few people think, let along would say, they want Trump dead.

But that doesn't stop people such as yourself from clutching pearls and going to idiotic extremes.

Not sure what makes you much different than people such as Waters.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You know, this title would have one think of an assassination attempt. How can one say stuff like this with no consequence. I was on Youtube last night and came across the upcoming Antifa demonstration and civil unrest planned for the 4th of November. Mods bear with me. I know this drifts, but I would be remiss if this happens and I said nothing. Check out the 6th comment down ? What if this is legit ? Would you report it ? Perhaps I should of done a New OP here, but check this out... 6th comment down ........www.youtube.com...

Is this a new first amendment privilege ? or the real deal like LAS VEGAS

Again, maybe it's the real McCoy.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
You know, this title would have one think of an assassination attempt. How can one say stuff like this with no consequence. I was on Youtube last night and came across the upcoming Antifa demonstration and civil unrest planned for the 4th of November. Mods bear with me. I know this drifts, but I would be remiss if this happens and I said nothing. Check out the 6th comment down ? What if this is legit ? Would you report it ? Perhaps I should of done a New OP here, but check this out... 6th comment down ........www.youtube.com...

Is this a new first amendment privilege ? or the real deal like LAS VEGAS

Again, maybe it's the real McCoy.

That does look serious. I'm sure they have flagged it and traced the IP unless he uses VPN.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

believe it or not that is a viable threat seeing she can meet with him or even get close to him to use a gun or knife.

Imagine if our senate did to Trump what the Italian senate did to Caesar. Oh wait a minute, you don't have to imagine all you need to do is watch the video on you tube.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think it's sweet that she wants to take him on a date. How refreshingly modern, that she doesn't wait for him to make the offer. I hope she lets us know how it goes.

She used to go out with Harvey.......

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

...and three scoops. Don't forget that

Regardless of how she meant it, and I agree with the "take him out of office" take on it...though she's nasty enough to have meant it in another fashion.

I have to ask how would many of you have reacted had it been the Donald saying it that way about her? Be honest, now.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Even if she did Kill Trump she would get a pass, because the needs of the whole out weighs the needs of the one.
edit on 22-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join