It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters ....I will go and take Trump out tonight!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Oh for heavens sake another trigger yelling context/perception/meaning monger.

If you heard someone say " I'm gonna take him out tonight" regarding someone they hated you would think what? If they did not hold an office what would your bull# excuse be then? She is black and gets a pass for Trumps white privilege?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Brought to you by the quality voters of the fine state of California.

The only reason that I can see that Americans are not in the streets about this is that Maxine Waters is such a joke - like a really bad cartoon character - that to even react would impugned one.

But, yeah, the nut case should be in prison.
edit on 2017 10 22 by incoserv because: I could.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Is this the same 2nd amendment solution Trump was talking about in regards to Hillary?

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

Link

I mean, since you're outraged about someone being "threatened" and all..

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He was obviously talking about voting.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: underwerks

He was obviously talking about voting.

Obviously.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Will it be at 5 star restaurant at Trump hotel?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Will it be at 5 star restaurant at Trump hotel?

That would be a conflict of interest.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

She was a bitch before this. I am from Florida. I know people in here district. She sucks. I have reason to state it other than what Trump said and it is my right. I can call her whatever I want.

Don't act dumb either. You know exactly what she meant and she knew what it would illicit from the crowd.

Of course it is your right to say what you want, as it is your right to hate anyone you want.

Just don't be a hypocrite and point fingers at others when you are doing the same as they are.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Only if the taxpayers foot the bill.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
How stupid do I think Maxine Waters is??
I think she is stupid enough to go out in front of the entire country on tv and talk about Korea when she is supposed to talk about Crimea because she doesn’t know Crimea is a real place and thought to herself, “surely these idiots mean Korea”.
Basically she is stupid enough to go on record in front of god and everyone and speak as if she is an authority on a matter that she has not invested 30 seconds of research. Soooooo......yeah.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

She is black and gets a pass for Trumps white privilege?

The fact you're bringing race into this at all is proof you've fallen for their constant race baiting propaganda in the media. You don't trust the media but you sure do let them shape your worldview.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If you take a look at other societies which are higher context and more social (read a higher sense of collective solidarity), they often have a "us" against "the King" mentality.

It is one way of acheiving an "esprit de corps". That is french for "spirit of body". It interesting to observe that this way:

If a nation is an entity,
The head, or conscious will/ego can be seen as the directive force who is responible for all the suffering or discomfort of the body - especially if there is a belief that each person directs their own destiny and experience through their choices.
In times of difficulty, the "head" or "will" is to blame. The President is our "head".
A conflict between the will and the body is inevitable at some point with this world view!
The Yin/Yang symbol shows how this works, go too far into one direction, it flips into the other side.
It's really Cartesian and predictable.
Doesn't matter much who is in office at this point, they will be the pointed at as the responsible for everyones ills anyway.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don’t think she will be removed from office. I also don’t think there is enough reason to impeach Trump. Obviously, threatening to “take out” Trump is going too far.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I am not familiar with that episode however I do not find it surprising. We can find this kind of behavior rampant among the political class. Left and right, they hold themselves up as icons of virtue and intelligence when in reality they are guilty of being just like the rest of us, except that they decide that they have something ''special'' to offer in the way of leadership and insight. Bah.

She is a choir preacher, just as is Trump and others, always preaching to those who want to or seem to need to have a hero or a savior or messiah. The Messiah Complex gets to many of them, the ones who are the most outspoken.
The reality I see is that all of them are in way over their heads and paddling feverishly to keep their own versions of their indispensableness afloat.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

....interpret Water's words as a form of violence....

The irony. Anti-Trumpers have been screaming "dog whistle!" for over a year, nearly every time Trump opens his mouth.

Does this mean we can now dispense of that claim moving forward?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

LOL
What a bunch of triggered snowflakes!

Can you say "IMPEACHMENT"?

HAHA!

edit on 22-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If you suggest she meant anything besides take Trump out for dinner etc, then you're a RACIST sir!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The irony. Anti-Trumpers have been screaming "dog whistle!" for over a year, nearly every time Trump opens his mouth.

I suppose it depends on what he says.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I suppose it depends on what he says.

It almost as if he's saying that Trump is as dumb as Maxine.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You are all calling for her head, what about all of the times trump has made hate filled comments? trump talked about having his protesters beat up!!!! Yeah remember that???? Come on trump has made plenty of violent suggestions!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join