It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters ....I will go and take Trump out tonight!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So here we go. I guess since the congressbitch from Miami was getting attention so Maxine Waters had to jump back in the fray. I am sure the call to Sharpton alerted her to step up her game or she may no longer be the race bait champion of the federal government. Surprised she was not wearing a hot.

During a non-political speech she proclaimed, minutes in, that she is ready to go and "take Trump out tonight" .

Now, not sure about you, but if Trump said he was going to 'take out' ANY sitting member of the House or Senate there would be an uproar but here it is again out in force. Direct threats to harm the President of the United States. Why is this continuing to be allowed to happen?

Check out the video as it has been removed on You Tube already once.

We have had actors, actresses, comedians, musicians, sitting state reps and now elected Congressional members calling for the assassination of the POTUS. This is not about a persons actions, beliefs or pain. It is pure hate. Why is THIS not in the media I would ask but we all know why? This is truth. WE have it on tape. A direct threat. No opinion. Now poor perception. I direct threat.

She should be immediately removed from office and a formal investigation should be opened by the USSS.

and just to make sure it is not just a one off...two days later she proclaimed this is NOT a political speech but she called him erratic and continued to call for impeachment some more during a HIV awareness march and call for more Obamacare.

November 6 2018 cannot come soon enough...
edit on Octam31amf0000002017-10-22T10:49:10-05:001010 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 22 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Where do I send the flowers?

+48 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's ridiculous what some of these Dems are getting away with in their hate speech. Maybe she is a racist ?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Maxine Waters gets a free pass on this one.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

it's getting to the point that if you want to surprise me, find someone who doesn't want Trump dead.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think it's sweet that she wants to take him on a date. How refreshingly modern, that she doesn't wait for him to make the offer. I hope she lets us know how it goes.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Waters has advocated for Trump's impeachment ever since. She of course meant take him out of office, not ''take him out'' as in kill him. Get real people.
Is she really going to stand in front of a large group of people than make a serious threat on his life? Do you really believe that? In this day of every little thing gets recorded just how stupid do you think she can be, huh? Sure, stupid enough to not say ''take him out of office'' but not stupid enough to really threaten his life like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

It's ridiculous what some of these Dems are getting away with in their hate speech. Maybe she is a racist ?

She obviously hates orange people, you are right.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh look the easily triggerable are at it again, must be tought always losing and having to make stuff up to leep on going in life.

Waaaaaa the peoples said this, waaaaaaaaa, what will i do now i am so oppressed.

Thanks for the laughs, oh and keep them comng.

link   
"I will go and take Trump out tonight!"

I hear he prefers sushi to burgers so McDonalds is out of the question.

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Just another thought. If it really were a physical threat, would it not have gone on for longer? Would there not be vehemence and anger and chest pounding in the speech? Would she not be calling for all in the audience to pick up their pitch forks and torches and march with her to the white house and hang him from the yard arm? So why was it just a little quip in a much larger speech.

She has handed the Pro Trump crowd a bone to turn into a meal and that is stupid enough.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting.

If any average citizen were to say those words the Secret Service would be dragging you away kicking and screaming so fast your head would spin.

But this disgusting woman can use her black privilege to get away with it because she sits in Congress as a racist accusing black woman protected by the privilege of sitting in Congress as a Democrat.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Whiners? Triggered? Hahahaha....look at all of you sticking up for these pieces of garbage. Take him out? You are trying to interpret this? This is empty rhetoric?

Pathetic the lot of you.

So if Trump said he would " Like to take out tonight" Maxine Waters you would be cool with that? No you would not and I am sure anti would have a thread about it.

Going back to triggered? This terms is used as loosely now as racist. I am not triggered by this. It does not directly affect me. However, it affects my country in a very very negative way.

I just do not understand why statements like this, by the left or anyone who is Anti-Trump but when the POTUS says something affirmative he is either racist, a loudmouth, misogynistic or retarded. Stop holding people to different standards. Saying that she gave the Pro Trump crowd a bone is a perfect example.

NO sitting member of any elected office should threaten ANY sitting member of any office let alone the POTUS. I would say the SAME thing about any other elected official against anyone else. I hated friends who would talk about Obama with racial overtones. I did not like his policies but I would never call him what they did. Because once you start down that road of hate you do not come back and it seems quite a few are well on the way.

Sorry, I have to go now. It is almost football time and I need to put on my hood and grab a 8% IPA and yell at the kneelers on TV....
edit on Octam31amf0000002017-10-22T11:31:37-05:001137 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Octam31amf0000002017-10-22T11:36:01-05:001101 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Octam31amf0000002017-10-22T11:36:23-05:001123 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's amazing how much stock people put into the words of those who are paid to divide us.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He's married, what a home wrecker she is!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What I find funny is that you claim this is out of hate, yet your own hate causes you to call the woman from Miami a "congressbitch", interpret Water's words as a form of violence and drop Sharpton's name for good measure.

In your OP you even cast doubt on your interpretation of her intent by saying there were continued "calls for impeachment".

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh for heaven's sake, yet again Trump's legion of triggerables is over-reacting.

Context, people, context. That wasn't a death threat. She was talking about taking him out with impeachment. Removing him from office. Not putting a bullet in his head.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
all this does is give trump the 2020 victory

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

She was a bitch before this. I am from Florida. I know people in here district. She sucks. I have reason to state it other than what Trump said and it is my right. I can call her whatever I want.

Don't act dumb either. You know exactly what she meant and she knew what it would illicit from the crowd.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Oh for heaven's sake, yet again Trump's legion of triggerables is over-reacting.

Context, people, context. That wasn't a death threat. She was talking about taking him out with impeachment. Removing him from office. Not putting a bullet in his head.

But Trump isn't even the one pulling the levers. Those guys are over there behind the curtain in the wizards chambers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join