It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Due to the effective nature of mind control...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Dude, there is no one. are you like Hindu or something? That's the only religion I know of that believes in assimilation into God.

You don't have to believe this. But I think that if you read the philosopher Spinoza then you will.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They aren't one.

Imagine a set of scales.
Satan sits on the left. The side of weakness.

God sits on the right. The side of strength.

Man sits in the middle.

But sometimes? Sometimes man moves.
When he goes towards God, he upsets the balance. When he goes towards Satan, he upsets the balance.

If man stays at the centre for long enough, eventually Satan will become heavier. All of Man's evil will leave the centre and head over towards Satan. That weight will upset the balance.
Then and only then, can you move towards God without upsetting the scales.

Man can move closer to God. Man can movve closer to Satan. But God and Satan can never unite. They sit on opposite sides of the scale.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hey nice analogie Leveller, that should make it real easy for people to understand

Props from Tass
Three thumbs up

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You forget that the scale is made and that in time the scale will be broken. The scale was made by just one, that one being God. The scale will be broken by just one, that one being once again God.

You See?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes but when the scale is broken, all of evil will be isolated and vanished to the Lake of Fire after the 4 judgements and those who trusted and believed through faith in God will be with God in heaven for eternity. They will not be God, they will be with God.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am not saying that when the scale tips to God's side that we will become him/her. For we are him/her already. He/her is us, and we are him/her. The only thing that will occur is that we will be united in him/her.

No God will let anyone burn in any so-called Hell. That is all mind control dribble feed to you in order for you to lack faith in his/her great ways. God is all loving. Until you can See that you will not See.

You See?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
K, Abe,

I see that your whack. We will become united *with* not *in* God.

Just out of curiosity, what God do you worship?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
K, Abe,

I see that your whack. We will become united *with* not *in* God.

Just out of curiosity, what God do you worship?

I don't think in terms of some book. I know God on a personal level, not through the clergy. It will take time for you to understand me. It will take even more time for you to understand God. I think that this life is filled with that pursuit. That pursuit is hard to attain. For God is no picnic. God is complex. We can't just pray and hope. We have to be and do.

You See????

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahzel
...Our world is populated by ignorance. Unless we do not 'wake-up' there will never be a victory over them.

this is something that can never be done by one - if you recall a certain Jesus Christ... no one has actually learnt. [i use Christ as ONE example from many...]

before one can assume victory one should relinquish ego.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jesus is one thing I dont find to be reliable...

For one, In my oppinion, he was an invention of the babylonian brotherhood. The piso familly of Rome. I beleive that religion is used to control the masses. I also believe that most of our leaders, church leaders, politicians, entertainers, and professionals are satanists.

Religion is as currupt as it wants you not to be.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Who do you figure the one was who created the first evil? God by making the devil or the devil on his own. Don't we learn what we know from what we have been taught? How did the devil create his own sin when it was the pureness of good that made him. Pure gold has no impurities. Who decided the devil was bad. God of course has a reason. What is vital isn't always right. It is a way bigger picture than the end of the world crap. You have to step outside this whole thought of why. Basically what is just and unjust not right and wrong. Its what has to be, to be. Get it. A retired junkie

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join