It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Asked: Is Eating Synthetic Human Flesh Cannibalism?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If they have to ask..the answer is YES!!!! why would they even think to do that..why!?

edit on 23-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I can see it now, "Dahmers, just like your mother made".

Rofl

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Anyone that would choose to have sex with 'AI children' - whether or not harm is caused to a real person - should at the least be publicly exposed and put on a pedophile watch-list.

It's practically like admitting you're a (potential) pedophile but for now, AI children will suffice.

Is it? If a guy buys a male blow up doll is he suddenly gay?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'll have a Trump burger please....hold the pickles, hold the lettuce.

Well done with extra ketchup.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Probably.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Anyone that would choose to have sex with 'AI children' - whether or not harm is caused to a real person - should at the least be publicly exposed and put on a pedophile watch-list.

It's practically like admitting you're a (potential) pedophile but for now, AI children will suffice.

Depends on what he does with it..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

If said guy just wants someone to watch Deus Machina with, is that so wrong?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

If said guy just wants someone to watch Deus Machina with, is that so wrong?

Not a thing, it's a brave new world, boldly going where no man has gone before..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Does it? Playing with a toy doesn't suddenly make a person gay. Just the same, playing with a toy doesn't suddenly turn a person into a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You're right. They both already most likely existed in the person.

As did the
Intent and motive.

edit on 23-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Rofl
if you want to get a idea of how a world would work where womwen become a source of food due to over population look up Dolcett comics.(warning adult only)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Does it? Playing with a toy doesn't suddenly make a person gay. Just the same, playing with a toy doesn't suddenly turn a person into a pedophile.

I am not deeply invested in either the question or answer , it's all good with me what he do or do not do with his toy.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Rofl
if you want to get a idea of how a world would work where womwen become a source of food due to over population look up Dolcett comics.(warning adult only)

Edit: Never mind: That crap was horrid, had no redeeming value, whatsoever.
edit on 23-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In Papua New Guinea the native cannibal tribes used to suffer a terrible disease that would cause debilitating symptoms, the cause was of course eating human flesh.
It causes problems for your body and even down to the cellular level.

Wolves may eat a dog but they never eat another wolf - except sometime's cubs, bears are cannibal's but most nearly all creatures out there are not.

There are good reason's why eating your own species is not only wrong but unhealthy especially to the species itself.

So is eating human flesh regardless of whether it is cultured or taken from a person cannibalistic, the answer is that it most certainly is cannibalism.

Today we live in a depraved society full or weirdo's and sexual deviant's, in some cases poverty is the reason such as the post cold war Russia but there remains never an excuse for this action and it takes a special kind of sickness or extreme circumstance such as being near death yourself from starvation on a life raft out at sea to make a human being eat there fellow man or woman or child, in fact even in those circumstances most would actually choose to die first in order to retain there HUMANITY.

But compared to killing a person to eat them this is definitely not so totally evil, it is still a vile thing to even think about but not as bad as killing a person.

It is NOT a survival technique, those that claim it is a way to live are simply SICK, for Decades mountain men isolated from society would live on moss and edible plant's and insects when they could not get meat or fish, they did not eat other human being's, the native NORTH american tribes too did not and those tribes that did practice cannibalism were wiped out by the other tribes except in south america were ritual cannibalism and tribal cannibalism still exist to this day.

In Africa most tribes also did not practic cannibalism and in Europe it mostly died out with the neolithic period.

Cannibalism as a rule of thumb goes hand in hand with inbreeding, low intelligence, sexual deviance and feral tribal culture.

In south america were it was practiced as religious ritual by the Aztec, the Inca and perhaps the Maya it was not a staple of society and outside of those sick and twisted blood letting rituals were the warrior's would even wear the skin of the sacrificial victims and dance around in them it was probably frowned upon.

There south american society's were so handicapped and could not progress because of there sick and twisted superstition's and belief's though this was actually a tragedy because as society's go had it shrugged this evil off they could have offered the world even today a great many lesson's such as how to make south america produce up to 60 percent more food than it does today.

People starve to death because they retain there humanity in the face of death, cannibal's sacrifice there humanity and become like lesser creatures to ensure there own survival but WHAT survives, is it still human or has it lost the right to be called human.

edit on 23-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Rofl

Edit: Never mind: That crap was horrid, had no redeeming value, whatsoever.

I guess th eturn on to some is the giving up of total control of ones body to others. its basically a submission fetish. And as its fantasy(currently) i just consider it art.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I am not deeply invested in either the question or answer , it's all good with me what he do or do not do with his toy.

I think it's a more interesting question than it seems at first glance. Because, in the future we are going to have sex robots, and people are going to buy them. Should we ban the sale of childlike robots on the basis that it might promote pedophelia, or would it perhaps be an acceptable way for those people to act out their desires? Furthermore, would someone automatically be a pedo simply because they liked the robot?

I have known actual pedo's, they never wanted to hurt kids, but they have desires they can't control too... eventually they lose control. I think it might be a good solution myself.

As long as sentient beings aren't being harmed, I really don't see any issue. It creates no harm, it might even do some good. Therefore it's a net plus.

I feel the same way about synthetic meat. The problem with cannabalism right now, is that we have to kill innocent people (in most instances). So it's not just a taboo, it's murder. I think I would need a really good argument to still feel like cannabalism was bad if there was no murder/harm attached to it. Lab grown meat is pretty ethically sound.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think it's forbidden to consume blood from another human being. According to some religions. So consuming human meat won't go over well with Religious folk, and non Religious alike.

It's nearly as strange as those Chinese scientists making meat out of feces.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Japanese scientist

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
For anyone interested in this topic of manufacturing food and where that will take us Arthur C Clarke has a short story entitled "The Food of the Gods" and I feel it takes all our fears and combines them with the way corporations do their busniness.

Its super short has an interesting point of view and really makes you think.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The misnomer is the term 'synthetic' when they actually mean its not harvested using foetal material. It would still be using some genetic material from a human being as there's no way we are capable of writing billions of protein sequences to form a 'human DNA' sequence which isn't devolved from any particular source. It is likely to be some sort of stem cell growth medium which is infused with a specific cell nucleus - such as a nice succulent thigh muscle. So yes. It would be in my view cannibalistic to knowingly consume it.

Maybe you could grow your own genetic flesh instead and eat that? Though it makes dinner parties awkward if you serve someone the wrong steak.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join