It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so Trump said he called all the families of the fallen but he did not.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

And yeah to the best of his knowledge...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That sort of says it all, Boo. lol!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Goood thread to further boost the Republican brand.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Jesus, you guys have got to recognize that these totally subjective and INCONSEQUENTIAL issues are constantly being thrown to us for a reason, right? Argue over things that change absolutely nothing so they can continue their agenda unabated.

Who gives a flying # what has been said? We need to worry about what has been and is being DONE! And is usually right under our noses out of our view because we refuse to look anywhere except where they tell us to.

You've got it in your head today that all these lies are OKAY, while they ARE NOT. Something is terribly wrong with a person who constantly lies for the purpose of making himself look better than others. Seriously Wrong. If you want to be better than others, then BE BETTER. Saying you are, and lying about it doesn't cut it, it just lends itself to making you a smaller person that most people can see through.
edit on 10/22/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why Do Children Lie?

To keep out of trouble. The classic example is the mother walks into the kitchen and the refrigerator door is open, there is milk all over the floor, and he looks up at her and says "I didn't do it".

Something they wish they had done. I asked a young boy what he did after he was molested by his babysitter, and he said "I beat him up, and threw him out the window."

To make themselves look important, or better than they are.
A child who made the 5th highest score on the class math test, comes home and tells his dad, he made the highest score.
edit on 10/22/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Don't you have anything better to worry about, Op?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Don't you have anything better to worry about, Op?

Having a habitual liar in the white house doesn't bother you?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

He is the president, presidents seem to try to say things that are not all true during their first term. Usually it ends during the second term. He wants people to think he is concerned, he sucks at that. Businessmen often use the fake concern-ment thing. On top of being a business man, he was a TV host of a show. It shows.

I do see some of the things Trump trying to do as good, but I am not that fond of him as a person.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

These are politicians, what do you expect.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

how do you feel about trump accusing Obama and Bush of not calling or writing? considering the topic is dead soldiers isn't that above and beyond disgusting?

he can't help the lies, they're constant and consistent. that should concern all who voted for him... cuz, his voters are the ones he's conning.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

What Are US Special Forces Doing in Niger?

Notice this was posted October 6th - but it's just coming to our attention recently.

Hmmm, that there makes me wonder even more.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
At this point, I don't think Trump realizes he's lying. For the past 50 years, to him, the truth is whatever the person with the most money said it was.

Looking for him to recognize any type of objective truth is a fantasy. Someone as set in their ways as he is won't change at this point. Especially after a lifetime of having that view validated.

The saddest part of all of it is how many people got taken for a ride with him.
edit on 22-10-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

In case someone hasn't said already - I believe 'gold star' refers to a military person who’s died in battle. So a 'gold star' father would have had a child fall in action, etc.

As for your original post? The only thing that makes me star at the screen with incredulity is your comment asserting the President is talking 'lies' to the 'next level.'

Really? Did you forget Clinton, Bush and Obama. WOW the lies there were fabulous! Lies about topics with huge consequences, that cost lives.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

how do you feel about trump accusing Obama and Bush of not calling or writing? considering the topic is dead soldiers isn't that above and beyond disgusting?

he can't help the lies, they're constant and consistent. that should concern all who voted for him... cuz, his voters are the ones he's conning.

If you are lousy at lying, then you should not lie. Hillary was much better at lying than Trump.

Trump has a problem with self confidence, he should learn to just shut up. People can get him fired up and he says the wrong thing. Maybe his wife should put a muzzle on him.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

trumps not lousy at lying, people are lousy for not calling him out on them and letting him get away with it over and over and over.

remember he knows more than most generals. nice deflection, tho.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is a common and proven truth which is the basis of propaganda. If you say the same thing often enough people will begin to believe it is true. Trump understands this.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How many of these threads do we need?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

trumps not lousy at lying, people are lousy for not calling him out on them and letting him get away with it over and over and over.

remember he knows more than most generals. nice deflection, tho.

Yeah, that part about knowing more than most generals was definitely a fib.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join