It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey in to the unknown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

A metaphysical journey into one's own mind.

"How will we know what to do, how to behave," I asked.

" All you can do is follow the customs that are present, your own customs will be lost in the deepest corner of the subconscious. You have to blend in fully with their beliefs and offer no resistance nor alternative ways of doing things.If you were to use your own initiative they will know you are not from their world."

"What is the purpose of this journey?"

You are there to observe alone, not to attract interest in the least. In truth, you have nothing to offer to them. We need to have observers amongst them. Simply put, they have evolved life in ways we could never imagine. The information you extract could benefit our world in a myriad of ways.

"What are the dangers for me?"

"The biggest danger is that you become addicted to their way of life if you do your return home will be delayed and you will be stuck in their plane for the equivalent of at least two thousand years. The biggest problem with this is not so much the time, but on your return, the task of getting you back to normal is not guaranteed. We can reactivate your natural self, but like a virus, your new customs will often come to the surface.Even when your home you will be quarantined "

"How will you receive the information?"

"For us, it will be real time, so as you experience we will receive. Of course, we are confident that we would be able to transmit to you also, but that would blow your cover. We could also at any point deactivate your life there, but those bodies are so well embedded with free will that any strong vow on your part would disengage us."

" Sounds like a fun place to go! But the idea of not being able to return home is terrifying.Will I be all alone?

"Yes and no, but in truth, your perceptions will have you believe that you are entirely alone the whole of your life in that world. Well, there is one other way for you to feel kind of in good company."

"Well if I am to go, please tell me the way?"

"The truth is everywhere to be found, always seek it and you will always feel close to home. We could embed you with that programme!

"Yes please do! it seems like the only wise way to go"

"Safe journey brave one"
edit on 22-10-2017 by ancientthunder because: missing n

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

This would make an very good exponential Novel.
edit on 22-10-2017 by XstReturnsX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: XstReturnsX

It might be the story of your life possibly.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

You think I could make a career out of it? Book Publishing?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XstReturnsX

Possibly, depends on your writing and communication skills no doubt. I've read some pretty dire best sellers though so who knows.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

That wouldn't be a problem. I'm more than acquainted with etiquette writing and communication skills. The dire best sellers though, I frequently avoid, for my own sanity.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

R+R. Rest and relaxation. The preciousness of experience and information gathering from this plane calls for a stalwart soul. Rather than the danger of ''over intoxication'' with this plane needing quarantine upon arrival home maybe it is that R+R needs to be in order to let the new birthed information and experiential aspects of being adjust to the much grander manner of being.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You know what they say whatever works and is available! On the other hand, the journey and return to home might just be on this plane. reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
You know what they say whatever works and is available! On the other hand, the journey and return to home might just be on this plane. reply to: TerryMcGuire

And that would be our hope wouldn't it? That all our conjecturing and our attempts to understand our situation are not just manifestations of our mud-birthed illusions. That there is among the mundane (this plane) aspects of fuller, more energetic planes that can be accessed to a degree and hence help keep our earthly time on some course of fulfillment.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lets keep our fingers crossed but not our legs, best to you Terry.a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

" All you can do is follow the customs that are present, your own customs will be lost in the deepest corner of the subconscious. You have to blend in fully with their beliefs and offer no resistance nor alternative ways of doing things. If you were to use your own initiative they will know you are not from their world."

That's not actually correct. Religion, in relation to entertaining such lofty issues can be related to as a foundation. In consideration. when it comes to science we often tale about, "those who have stood upon the shoulders of other" is applicable.

But it is in general a more time consuming process then one generally expects from the Science community.

edit on 22-10-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

edit on 22-10-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is a movie I would watch. The premise is much more believable today.

The essence of spirit, was also fantastically represented in the movie "The Shack".
Everyone should see that flick. It was done very well.
edit on 22-10-2017 by charlyv because: content

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The essence of spirit, was also fantastically represented in the movie "The Shack".
Everyone should see that flick. It was done very well.

Thanks for the mention, I'll check that out!

top topics

join