It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just So We're Straight — Gen. Kelly Was Wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: nwtrucker

Wtf are you talking about? I gave you a transcript of what he said and a video and transcript of what she said. What about that is spin?

All you're doing is admitting that your misplaced hatred has completely rendered you incapable of objective thought. Congratulations! Or in the language of your people, "Baaa! Baaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaa!"

WFT are YOU talking about???A transcript??? Are you totally lacking in even modest level of qualifying information?

Unbelievable. I care/trust not one whit what she said and trust a transcript? You avoid the recording of a Trump phone call completely. You call me lacking objectivity? Your not even close to objective.

A transcript....Freaking unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That thread title by your usual standards is so not inflammatory I cant even bear it.

Well, according to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, questioning the veracity of statements made by a four-star general is transgression enough.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There's a common theme coming out of the Trump Administration.

- Never question a four star general.

- Media believed to be fake news should lose their licence to broadcast.

- Alternative facts.

- You must stand for the anthem or we'll tell your company to fire you.

Obedience.

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Echos of the 1930's and 40's Germany.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Wtf are you talking about? I gave you a transcript of what he said and a video and transcript of what she said. What about that is spin?

All you're doing is admitting that your misplaced hatred has completely rendered you incapable of objective thought. Congratulations! Or in the language of your people, "Baaa! Baaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaa!"

WFT are YOU talking about???A transcript??? Are you totally lacking in even modest level of qualifying information?

Unbelievable. I care/trust not one whit what she said and trust a transcript? You avoid the recording of a Trump phone call completely. You call me lacking objectivity? Your not even close to objective.

A transcript....Freaking unbelievable.

To be fair, Ante may well be confused as to just what in the actual crap you're even talking about. Because I sure as hell am.

The entire OP is about one person's comments, and you're over here arguing about "spin" being applied to something that wasn't even addressed in the OP to begin with.

And that's after you claim the OP neglected to mention something that it very clearly does mention. Methinks you've not read the entire OP (clearly you haven't) and have gone off half-cocked.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She dresses up like a whorehouse madam. She uses her black privilege to promote

You never mentioned "privilege", just "black" and that she's from a "whorehouse" implying negatives.

You just exposed yourself.

I agree with the others, back away from the keyboard before you slip up even more. I highly recommend you do this.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
funny, i don't remember anyone on the right getting so upset at david clarke's cowboy drag....

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Her own words make her a liar. If you believe she has "dashed" anywhere since she was a kid running home to momma .

" And I dashed it over to the Senate and put our senators on notice. Put it on your radar. Sen. (Bill) Nelson and Sen. (Marco) Rubio ... "

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Did you even read the OP before commenting? I'm going to guess not or you'd realize that your response doesn't make any sense at all.

I gave the transcript of what GEN. KELLY said about a SPEECH by REP. WILSON. I provided both a VIDEO of the SPEECH by REP. WILSON as well as a TRANSCRIPT of the relevant part of the SPEECH to which it seems GEN. KELLY was referring.

What GEN. KELLY said in his PRESS BRIEF about REP. WILSON'S SPEECH was FALSE.

You call me lacking objectivity? Your not even close to objective.

I would certainly call you lacking in objectivity. How can you be objective in your remarks when you clearly didn't even read what you're commenting about?
edit on 2017-10-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

She dresses up like a whorehouse madam. She uses her black privilege to promote

You never mentioned "privilege", just "black" and that she's from a "whorehouse" implying negatives.

You just exposed yourself.

I agree with the others, back away from the keyboard before you slip up even more. I highly recommend you do this.

Ah the old you better shut up because I'm losing argument.
Lame but expected.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Y'know what irked me the most about Kelly's comments?

It's Grogan and Dove. If you're gonna name names of people killed in the line of duty to try and make a political point, you damn well better get their #ing names right.

Well they weren't, you know, "real soldiers" or anything. Just civilian LEOs. /s

I really had respect for Kelly before this; boy howdy was I mistaken. I should know better by now.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And he's got 10 stars so far for it. I'm not saying that the die hard Trump supporters on ATS tend to be unhinged useful idiots who rant incoherently and star one another out of habit but... oh wait, yes, that's actually what I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
funny, i don't remember anyone on the right getting so upset at david clarke's cowboy drag....

What was even funnier is that David Clark called Congresswoman Wilson "whacky" for her outfit ...

Which takes testicular fortitude when you go out in public like this ...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Y'know what irked me the most about Kelly's comments?

It's Grogan and Dove. If you're gonna name names of people killed in the line of duty to try and make a political point, you damn well better get their #ing names right.

Well they weren't, you know, "real soldiers" or anything. Just civilian LEOs. /s

I really had respect for Kelly before this; boy howdy was I mistaken. I should know better by now.

Yea, I'm in the same boat. I liked Kelly a lot. Still do, to be honest. But he's mishandled the hell outta this I think.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The strangest thing about Clarke's attire are all the pins he wears. It gives the impression that he's somehow highly decorated.

Well, I mean, he's "highly decorated" in the way a bathroom with a lot of pictures could be considered "high decorated" I guess but some of those pins are next to meaningless. Like one of them might actually signify that he gets discounted breakfast biscuits at Hardees as a senior citizen.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I honestly haven't understood a single thing he's "contributed" to the thread so far.

Then again, that's probably my fault for trying to somehow correlate it to the OP.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In uniform? I dont get it.

Tell me, where was the outrage when Rep. Wilson said this of FBI agents killed in the line of duty?

“Most men and women in law enforcement leave their homes knowing there is a possibility they may not return,” Wilson explained.

“I know that Agents Grogan and Dove knew about [Miami’s] violence when they said goodbye to their families, picked up their badges and their guns, and left home on the morning of April 11, 1986,” Wilson continued. “Yet, they still answered the charge to protect their community.”

Isnt this essentially what Trump allegedly said? This is another fake scandal drummed up by the DNC and their propaganda media.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That’s your delusion. To call a fancy dressed black woman what you did, is racist and misogynist

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The black whorehouse madam dressup Congress fail woman and her rhinestones just cannot polish the turd that is the Fake News.

I'm actually shocked the owners and those that run this place allow comments like this. Even in this so-called "mud pit".

I thought the terms and conditions of the site still somewhat mattered.

I'm not sure what's more sad...seeing comments like this with more frequency, or the sheer number of stars comments like this get.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

Isnt this essentially what Trump allegedly said? This is another fake scandal drummed up by the DNC and their propaganda media.

... you could ask that question of Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David T. Johnson, one of four American soldiers killed on Oct. 4 in Niger.

She doesn't agree with your assessment.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Two years ago he would have been banned for racism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join