It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Witness, Chad Nishimura, Shot Dead Outside Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
He was never even missing.

And no one has confirmed he even exists either.

Except the MSM that is.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kali74
He was never even missing.

And no one has confirmed he even exists either.

Except the MSM that is.

glad to see you're on the case. what have you come up with so far?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Still amazed people are pushing the Beilman angle, even after it was proved that story came from Sorcha Faal.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Aw come on Snopes how about instead
of low hanging fruit prove the multiple shooters
theory wrong ?

A real explanation and not the usual dismissive
explanations that only satisfy those who never delve .

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly, and thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Obvious is obvious. And fake news doesn’t help.

originally posted by: Sagacity
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly, and thank you.

What exactly are you thanking him for?

BIS was the first to point it out. Are you thanking him because he is a Mod here? Might want to give credit to the original poster that de-bunked this, which would be kali or BIS.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

This rabbit hole keeps getting more strange and deeper....

What is being covered up? Why? Who are the real players here?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Still amazed people are pushing the Beilman angle, even after it was proved that story came from Sorcha Faal.

Well, to be fair, the two links on facebook for that particular story mentioned nothing about Sorcha Faal, for one thing...I personally read two articles and saw zero reference to them, and I look for sources in every article I read online. Easy way to filter what I choose to spend my # bucks on. Not everyone does that though, or even knows to do it.

And not everyone knows who they are anyway...I'm a member here almost six years and didn't know who the hell Sorcha Faal was (still don't really, although I have my suspicions) and had never heard that name before until I clicked on a link in a thread here last year, read it and decided to check out their website, whereupon I realized these people are complete nutbags. There's no guidebook for this #, everyone has to learn.😂😂😂

If not for a random link, I wouldn't know who tf y'all are even referring to. I'd have had to look it up. So people honestly don't know, even if they're on ATS for a while.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
How lame,there were thousands of people there that witnessed it,what are they going to do,wipe out the whole town,I'm sure was a conspiracy but come on now

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I don’t remember seeing any Facebook links for the bielman story, though. From what I can recall it was links to one or two “articles” that were either entirely word for word or almost entirely word for word the same as the Faal “article” that was written first.

As for Faal, that’s a whole other story.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I can't find either link either...and couldn't when I went back to look the same day they were posted. One of them was actually in that annoying trending news notification thingy and the other link was on someone's personal page in my feed. Only two other people I know personally remember seeing them. It's infuriating, and downright bizarre.

Now there's this one in the hoax bin too. I think someone is playing games...probably more than one someone. Playing on emotions? Some crazy whack job? I don't know, but I do know there was no mention of Sorcha in the byline, no source links. That's why I logged on here to find out more and found the thread.

I think it pays to be extra vigilant and discerning now. Things like this are a reminder of that.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
RIP!

Sounds like an alternate ending to The COMMUTER (2018) where another key witness is wiped from existence!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Except for the minor matter that it wasn't Chad Nishimura.

As pointed out a couple times in the thread:

He was Hector Antonio Lemus-Flores, 45, of North Las Vegas, Clark County spokesman Dan Kulin said. His death was ruled a homicide.

www.reviewjournal.com...
edit on 1/19/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join