It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Haters Guide to Loving Melania

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DexterRiley
If you like Donald Trump:
You don’t have to read any further, you probably already love Melania. Good for you!

If you don’t like Donald Trump:
You are not alone! I don’t think Melania does either.

If you have an overwhelming desire to pimp-slap some sense into this man:
I’ll bet good money that you would have to get in line behind Melania. She’s got first dibs.

If you think Melania is not too bright:
She speaks at least six languages. And her command of the English language is better than her husband’s. So, ask yourself: “How good is your Serbo-Croatian?” This lady ain’t dumb.

If you think Melania is snooty for wearing her expensive designer clothes:
Just remember that Trump is paying for this stuff. And from that perspective I think she should dress head to toe in the most expensive clothes she can find. She should change clothes 4 or 5 times a day. And never, ever, wear the same clothes more than once.

And she should wear tons of jewelry, including a platinum Tiara, with diamonds dripping off of her like ice sickles. Then as she boards Air Force she should take all that jewelry off and throw it out to the crowd of peons like me. Then make Trump buy her some more.

If you don’t like it when she wears high heels to disaster sites:
For science fiction fans, nobody said a word when 7of9 beamed down to some arbitrary planet on an away mission wearing high heel boots. Check it out next time you watch ST:Voyager. But, guys, you’ll have to cast your gaze a little lower than usual.

If you aren’t a sci fi fan, then just get over it. She’s was a super-model, that’s what they do.

If you don’t think she measures up to the First Lady image portrayed by Michelle Obama:
She’s not Michelle Obama. Michelle has more degrees than a Mercury thermometer. She’s an intellectual, scholar, and experienced attorney, among other things. She did FLOTUS her way.

Melania is a former international super-model. She speaks 6 languages and started modelling when she was 5 years old. In the grand scheme of things, how many attorneys are there in the world? Now compare that to the number of super-models. Which profession do you think is harder to get into? Let Melania do FLOTUS her way.

If you don’t think that’s she standing up to Donald Trump for Women’s rights and her proposed anti-bullying campaign:
Come on. You know that if you are LGBT or a woman, Donald Trump barely recognizes you as human. He can’t even recognize her when she’s standing next to him.

If you think that she just married Donald Trump for his money and she’s just a gold digger:
Well, join the club Captain Obvious! Do you think this beautiful sophisticated woman would give that old fart the time of day if he didn’t have a few billion dollars?

Imagine how many dozens of pages that prenuptial agreement must have been. I bet she’s under contract to smile and look happy when she’s standing next to him.

If you just don’t like her as the First Lady of the United States:
From the look on her face at the Inauguration, she didn’t really want the job. She probably never wanted the job; probably never imagined herself in the position; and was probably just as surprised as the rest of us that she actually wound up getting stuck having to do it.

Give her a little time. She’s finally getting used to it. Being married to Trump has got to be as painful as hitting yourself in the head with a hammer several times a day. With a massive headache like that, it’s amazing she’s able to function at all.

And finally, if you are a connoisseur and admirer of God’s artistry in the female form:
I believe that the Good Lord spent a little extra time on Melania. Seeing her stand next to the Great Orange One makes it almost palatable to look at him. And I don’t care what she wears, from great designer wear to hillbilly woodsman, she makes it look good.

-dex

Honestly do you have any original thought at all?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Wait. What? 7of9 wore high heels? I never noticed that. Well I guess I was admiring her form too much.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Wait. What? 7of9 wore high heels? I never noticed that. Well I guess I was admiring her form too much.

I wouldn't have noticed it myself except I read an interview with her back in the day. She said something to the effect that she couldn't imagine being seen in that catsuit without high heels.

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I wouldn't have noticed it myself except I read an interview with her back in the day. She said something to the effect that she couldn't imagine being seen in that catsuit without high heels.

-dex

It was hard to keep looking down but I managed to look at them.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yep. Especially the 2nd picture. It definitely stimulates my imagination, and I find it somewhat distracting...

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a joke:

What does Melania see in Donald Trump? 10 billion dollars and high cholesterol.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't know many people who would want the job of first lady or even president of the US. I know a person who ran for president, but she didn't have a chance. But she ran, more than I could say I did.

Melania seems to be a decent woman, way better than Michelle in my book. Michelle had to go force crappy food on the students, foods some kids can't metabolize well.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Awesome, so when do we get to see your own wives?

I’m sure you all married up, right?

Or they just as fugly and dumb as you are?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Nickn3
ATS has found a new low, even for the mud pit.

I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it.

-dex

Hate has a way of lowering bars.

I don't hate trump. But, I don't like him either.

-dex

Yet you just said previously "I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it. "

...?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This thread reminds me of a joke:

What does Melania see in Donald Trump? 10 billion dollars and high cholesterol.

Makes sense to me!

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know many people who would want the job of first lady or even president of the US. I know a person who ran for president, but she didn't have a chance. But she ran, more than I could say I did.

Melania seems to be a decent woman, way better than Michelle in my book. Michelle had to go force crappy food on the students, foods some kids can't metabolize well.

I also can't imagine anyone wanting either of those positions. Melania just strikes me as someone who is having a more difficult time than most. Other First Ladies were married to career politicians and had some idea what they were getting into.

I actually did like Michelle Obama. However, I must admit that I believe that forcing those new dietary requirements and restrictions on the school lunch program was a bit of an overreach for the federal government. For the most part, local schools should be regulated locally.

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Awesome, so when do we get to see your own wives?

I don't have any problem with someone seeing my wife. Problem is she doesn't want to see any of you folks!

I’m sure you all married up, right?

I've been with my wife for almost 30 years. And I've got the mental and physical scars to prove it!

Or they just as fugly and dumb as you are?

My wife is a lot better looking than me. But I'm smarter.

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
ATS has found a new low, even for the mud pit.

I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it.

-dex

Hate has a way of lowering bars.

I don't hate trump. But, I don't like him either.

-dex

Yet you just said previously "I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it. "

...?

Being a hater does not necessarily imply hate per se.

The Cambridge Dictionary defines a "hater" as:

a person who says or writes unpleasant things about someone or criticizes their achievements, especially on the internet:

The Urban Dictionary defines "hater" as:

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.
Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.(sic)

So, one does not necessarily hate someone, in the conventional sense, when one is a hater.

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I believe that Melania is a trophy wife for Trump. I don't actually know if she loves him or not. But there are not a lot of wives who would take the humiliation of having her husband say: "Grab 'em in the pu**y." to the entire world.

How many do you know that would take the humiliation of their Husband sticking Cigars in the Oval office in places he shouldn't then lying to the world to only then have to admit it after a sticky dress is discovered?

But yeah talking trash is far worse than actually taking action. LOL

As far as divorce is concerned. She's probably tied down so much by her prenup that she couldn't even begin to think about divorc

Surely Hillary and Bill are married for love, lol

Come on.

Your hypocrisy is at nuclear levels along with your sexist views of women. Surely beautiful women can only marry ugly orange guys for money.

Seriously I didn't vote for trump nor do I care for trump. However the lefts hypocrisy makes it impossible to not appreciate trump .

Here is an idea. Why doesn't the left worry about the left and the right worry about the right where they can both actually make a difference.

edit on 211031America/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 22:21:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

How many do you know that would take the humiliation of their Husband sticking Cigars in the Oval office in places he shouldn't then lying to the world to only then have to admit it after a sticky dress is discovered?

I'm not a Bill or Hilary fan either. So there.

But yeah talking trash is far worse than actually taking action. LOL

What action would you suggest? Given the subject matter of this thread, I don't know that any action is actually indicated.

Surely Hillary and Bill are married for love, lol

I highly doubt that. Their's is likely as much a matter of convenience as Donald Trump and Melania.

Your hypocrisy is at nuclear levels along with your sexist views of women. Surely beautiful women can only marry ugly orange guys for money.

Can you specifically point out where I was sexist? I appreciate and revere women. Although I will take advantage of certain social memes and stereotypes to make a point, or a joke.

I very much dislike political correctness. So, it's not unusual for me to say things that upset people.

Seriously I didn't vote for trump nor do I care for trump. However the lefts hypocrisy makes it impossible to not appreciate trump .

I didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary. And if her dried up ass was president, and her actions were as inane as Donald Trump's actions, I would be making threads about her as well.

Here is an idea. Why doesn't the left worry about the left and the right worry about the right where they can both actually make a difference.

Given that politics is somewhat of an us-vs-them game, "worrying" about the opposition is "worrying" about oneself. And making a difference involves both working with, and against, the opposition.

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I didn't vote for either Trump or Hillary. And if her dried up ass was president, and her actions were as inane as Donald Trump's actions, I would be making threads about her as well.

Well glad to hear that you are not another my party or candidate is better than yours, political cheerleader.

my bad on my assumption as it was all trump related.However it appears to be the norm on the 100 a day threads here from people in their glass houses shouting about how the OTHER party is corrupt and its all their fault

We need more people to stop boxing themselves into a political box or team.

edit on 061031America/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 23:06:30 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I also can't imagine anyone wanting either of those positions. Melania just strikes me as someone who is having a more difficult time than most. Other First Ladies were married to career politicians and had some idea what they were getting into.

I actually did like Michelle Obama. However, I must admit that I believe that forcing those new dietary requirements and restrictions on the school lunch program was a bit of an overreach for the federal government. For the most part, local schools should be regulated locally.

-dex

My only real gripe with Michelle was that school dietary guideline stuff. She is unaware that everyone's metabolism is different and some kids cannot eat some green stuff and operate well in school. The old timers knew this. Cooked veggies are usually not a problem for most, but they are pushing salads on everyone. Some people cannot eat cruciferous veggies, it negatively effects their ability to learn. Yet they consider none of this. Some people actually need more green veggies containing nitrogen compounds than others. Some people cannot eat much green leafy or any green veggie because of the nitrogen they cannot properly metabolize.

She pushed something the Federal government should have never got involved in. People locally know more about what their local kids should eat. It worked all right when I was a kid, but back then there was little highly processed foods full of unnatural chemicals flooding the food chain. The salads they serve are also treated with organophosphates and preservatives to make them so they last longer. Those are not natural. Organic may or may not be much better. They should allow locally grown produce in schools.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well glad to hear that you are not another my party or candidate is better than yours, political cheerleader.

my bad on my assumption as it was all trump related.However it appears to be the norm on the 100 a day threads here from people in their glass houses shouting about how the OTHER party is corrupt and its all their fault

We need more people to stop boxing themselves into a political box or team.

Yep. I owe no allegiance to one camp or the other.

For instance, a lot of people on the left are very attuned to political correctness. I was taught by a libertarian-conservative friend of mine to really eschew political correctness. In many ways it's a sign of weakness. Not to mention that politically correct speech and actions seem to change on a daily basis. I'm too damn old to learn a whole new series of pronouns to refer to people based on their gender-identification. If you look like a man, I say "he." If you look like a woman, I say "she." It's really not worth any more thought than that.

I consider myself a moderate. And with the Republican party moving to the far right, and the Democrats moving to the far left, I find myself in a political no-mans-land. A functioning government needs politicians who are willing to work together to get things done, irrespective of their political ideology.

I have shifted my positions many times over the years. But, I don't change my views based on some approved political thinking. I can be persuaded to change my mind, but only through thoughtful discussion and debate.

Thanks,
-dex

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join