It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Haters Guide to Loving Melania

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: DexterRiley

I dont need a guide donald told me to grab her by the kitten.

As Benjamin Franklin said: "All cats are gray at night."

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: okrian
She's in her mid 40s. He's in his 70s. Ew. Like she would've chosen that brat & his shriveled raisinets & ancient slim jim if it wasn't about the $$$. The allure of endless outfits, us citizenship and a lifetime of plastic surgery won in the end though.

I'm gonna guess she's not psyched about the whole first lady thing though (or not being able to ignore her husbands public idiocy). She thought she signed up for a life of leisure, luxury, and relaxation. Not this.

I think he was 59 when she married him. Is that too old in your book for a woman to be able to love a man enough to marry him? Sounds like an odd view to take.

I don't think the difference in age is that important. It's the thought of a dried-up 71 year old Trump with the still voluptuous Melania that is disgusting.

As for her motivations, who knows. They have been married for 12 years, though, which in this day and age of moral bankruptcy is quite an achievement.

Ivana Trump - 15 years
Marla Maples - 6 years
Melania Trump - 12 years and counting down to wife #4

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I don't care about Melania any more than I cared about Obama's wife.

I care about the guy sitting in the oval office making decisions. And this one's an idiot.

I created this thread as a humorous attempt to address some of the hate being thrown Melania's way just because she's married to the Moron-in-Chief.

Of course her disposition is really unimportant to the big picture. Unfortunately her husband is of central importance; and that's NOT funny at all.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Perhaps don't think about it?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

She speaks at least six languages

That's highly questionable.

edit on 10/21/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

To be fair, I don't think Trump wanted to win either. He didn't seem too psyched when he heard the announcement.

pbs.twimg.com...:large

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Perhaps don't think about it?

Sometimes it's fun being disgusted. Especially when it's as knee-slapping funny as this image.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Do you think ben was talking about old trump ?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's highly questionable.

You speak lies sir! Everybody knows that the Wikipedia page on Melania Trump is accurate beyond question. If Melania said it, it must be true. I categorically deny any assertion that she does not fluently speak 6 languages.

Everybody can see that was just a FAKE NEWS hit piece on Melania. Clearly this guy is one of those deep state book worms trying to undermine our democracy. Besides, everybody knows that [insert name of source that disagrees with you] is FAKE NEWS controlled by the Alt-Left and Antifa!

[/sarc]

But seriously, I think that the fact she doesn't make use of her foreign language skills during State visits may be because she's out of practice. Maybe she doesn't have the self-confidence to perform for the cameras.

It's also possible that the Italian phrase she apparently misspoke may have been the result of a Slovenian accent imposed on her Italian pronunciation.

I'm not convinced that she can't do as she claims. Some people who claim to speak foreign languages can read it well, but aren't so good at speaking it.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

To be fair, I don't think Trump wanted to win either. He didn't seem too psyched when he heard the announcement.

pbs.twimg.com...:large

I've heard people, who are apparently close to him, claim that nobody hated Donald Trump being elected to President more than Donald Trump.

He probably thought he would pull off an H. Ross Perot. Perot's net worth doubled in a couple of years after he ran for president back in the 90's.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Do you think ben was talking about old trump ?

Maybe. You said "kitten" which reminded me of Ben's phrase about "cats." And both terms are related to the same thing.

It's been a weird night...

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For 8 years I listened to the Michelle Obama jokes. Like comparing her to an ape, or say she was a man in drag. And don’t even get me started on the Terrorist Fist Bump.

Now the tables have turned. But, the people who appreciated that humor at the expense of the previous First Lady now believe we shouldn’t make fun of the fine folk now living in the White House. They say “It’s a low blow and undignified.”

Good. Well, welcome to my world. For the foreseeable future I will make every effort to continue to make you all just as uncomfortable and disgusted as I was while Michelle Obama was FLOTUS and serving as the butt of your jokes and innuendo.

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
If you like Donald Trump:
You don’t have to read any further, you probably already love Melania. Good for you!

If you don’t like Donald Trump:
You are not alone! I don’t think Melania does either.

If you have an overwhelming desire to pimp-slap some sense into this man:
I’ll bet good money that you would have to get in line behind Melania. She’s got first dibs.

If you think Melania is not too bright:
She speaks at least six languages. And her command of the English language is better than her husband’s. So, ask yourself: “How good is your Serbo-Croatian?” This lady ain’t dumb.

If you think Melania is snooty for wearing her expensive designer clothes:
Just remember that Trump is paying for this stuff. And from that perspective I think she should dress head to toe in the most expensive clothes she can find. She should change clothes 4 or 5 times a day. And never, ever, wear the same clothes more than once.

And she should wear tons of jewelry, including a platinum Tiara, with diamonds dripping off of her like ice sickles. Then as she boards Air Force she should take all that jewelry off and throw it out to the crowd of peons like me. Then make Trump buy her some more.

If you don’t like it when she wears high heels to disaster sites:
For science fiction fans, nobody said a word when 7of9 beamed down to some arbitrary planet on an away mission wearing high heel boots. Check it out next time you watch ST:Voyager. But, guys, you’ll have to cast your gaze a little lower than usual.

If you aren’t a sci fi fan, then just get over it. She’s was a super-model, that’s what they do.

If you don’t think she measures up to the First Lady image portrayed by Michelle Obama:
She’s not Michelle Obama. Michelle has more degrees than a Mercury thermometer. She’s an intellectual, scholar, and experienced attorney, among other things. She did FLOTUS her way.

Melania is a former international super-model. She speaks 6 languages and started modelling when she was 5 years old. In the grand scheme of things, how many attorneys are there in the world? Now compare that to the number of super-models. Which profession do you think is harder to get into? Let Melania do FLOTUS her way.

If you don’t think that’s she standing up to Donald Trump for Women’s rights and her proposed anti-bullying campaign:
Come on. You know that if you are LGBT or a woman, Donald Trump barely recognizes you as human. He can’t even recognize her when she’s standing next to him.

If you think that she just married Donald Trump for his money and she’s just a gold digger:
Well, join the club Captain Obvious! Do you think this beautiful sophisticated woman would give that old fart the time of day if he didn’t have a few billion dollars?

Imagine how many dozens of pages that prenuptial agreement must have been. I bet she’s under contract to smile and look happy when she’s standing next to him.

If you just don’t like her as the First Lady of the United States:
From the look on her face at the Inauguration, she didn’t really want the job. She probably never wanted the job; probably never imagined herself in the position; and was probably just as surprised as the rest of us that she actually wound up getting stuck having to do it.

Give her a little time. She’s finally getting used to it. Being married to Trump has got to be as painful as hitting yourself in the head with a hammer several times a day. With a massive headache like that, it’s amazing she’s able to function at all.

And finally, if you are a connoisseur and admirer of God’s artistry in the female form:
I believe that the Good Lord spent a little extra time on Melania. Seeing her stand next to the Great Orange One makes it almost palatable to look at him. And I don’t care what she wears, from great designer wear to hillbilly woodsman, she makes it look good.

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sounds to me your jealous. I guess you cant get supermodels,guessing you have small hands right?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Sounds to me your jealous. I guess you cant get supermodels,guessing you have small hands right?

Well! I'll have you know that I've had my share of supermodels...If one were to calculate my share as 0. In my school days, on my best day, I couldn't even get the ugly girls to pay attention to me.

And in the words of The Donald, "I have yuge hands!"

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm sorry to say, there are a lot of people who agree with you. Including my wife...

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
ATS has found a new low, even for the mud pit.

I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it.

-dex

Hate has a way of lowering bars.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Nickn3
ATS has found a new low, even for the mud pit.

I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it.

-dex

Hate has a way of lowering bars.

I don't hate trump. But, I don't like him either.

-dex

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Have fun on your personal crusade.
It's a bit pointless and bitter, but if it makes you feel good, go for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Have fun on your personal crusade.
It's a bit pointless and bitter, but if it makes you feel good, go for it.

It's really just on the back burner.

-dex

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join