It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Haters Guide to Loving Melania

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you like Donald Trump:
You don’t have to read any further, you probably already love Melania. Good for you!

If you don’t like Donald Trump:
You are not alone! I don’t think Melania does either.

If you have an overwhelming desire to pimp-slap some sense into this man:
I’ll bet good money that you would have to get in line behind Melania. She’s got first dibs.

If you think Melania is not too bright:
She speaks at least six languages. And her command of the English language is better than her husband’s. So, ask yourself: “How good is your Serbo-Croatian?” This lady ain’t dumb.

If you think Melania is snooty for wearing her expensive designer clothes:
Just remember that Trump is paying for this stuff. And from that perspective I think she should dress head to toe in the most expensive clothes she can find. She should change clothes 4 or 5 times a day. And never, ever, wear the same clothes more than once.

And she should wear tons of jewelry, including a platinum Tiara, with diamonds dripping off of her like ice sickles. Then as she boards Air Force she should take all that jewelry off and throw it out to the crowd of peons like me. Then make Trump buy her some more.

If you don’t like it when she wears high heels to disaster sites:
For science fiction fans, nobody said a word when 7of9 beamed down to some arbitrary planet on an away mission wearing high heel boots. Check it out next time you watch ST:Voyager. But, guys, you’ll have to cast your gaze a little lower than usual.

If you aren’t a sci fi fan, then just get over it. She’s was a super-model, that’s what they do.

If you don’t think she measures up to the First Lady image portrayed by Michelle Obama:
She’s not Michelle Obama. Michelle has more degrees than a Mercury thermometer. She’s an intellectual, scholar, and experienced attorney, among other things. She did FLOTUS her way.

Melania is a former international super-model. She speaks 6 languages and started modelling when she was 5 years old. In the grand scheme of things, how many attorneys are there in the world? Now compare that to the number of super-models. Which profession do you think is harder to get into? Let Melania do FLOTUS her way.

If you don’t think that’s she standing up to Donald Trump for Women’s rights and her proposed anti-bullying campaign:
Come on. You know that if you are LGBT or a woman, Donald Trump barely recognizes you as human. He can’t even recognize her when she’s standing next to him.

If you think that she just married Donald Trump for his money and she’s just a gold digger:
Well, join the club Captain Obvious! Do you think this beautiful sophisticated woman would give that old fart the time of day if he didn’t have a few billion dollars?

Imagine how many dozens of pages that prenuptial agreement must have been. I bet she’s under contract to smile and look happy when she’s standing next to him.

If you just don’t like her as the First Lady of the United States:
From the look on her face at the Inauguration, she didn’t really want the job. She probably never wanted the job; probably never imagined herself in the position; and was probably just as surprised as the rest of us that she actually wound up getting stuck having to do it.

Give her a little time. She’s finally getting used to it. Being married to Trump has got to be as painful as hitting yourself in the head with a hammer several times a day. With a massive headache like that, it’s amazing she’s able to function at all.

And finally, if you are a connoisseur and admirer of God’s artistry in the female form:
I believe that the Good Lord spent a little extra time on Melania. Seeing her stand next to the Great Orange One makes it almost palatable to look at him. And I don’t care what she wears, from great designer wear to hillbilly woodsman, she makes it look good.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Do you assume all First Ladies don't love their husbands?

I mean I get that Hillary and Bill hated each other, but I don't see any evidence that Melania doesn't truly love her husband. She seems intelligent enough to divorce him if she wanted to do it and doesn't have political aspirations like other former First Ladies.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think most President's and First Ladies love each other. And like the rest of us, the definition of that love changes over time, the longer you are married, the harder you search for a definition.

I believe that Melania is a trophy wife for Trump. I don't actually know if she loves him or not. But there are not a lot of wives who would take the humiliation of having her husband say: "Grab 'em in the pu**y." to the entire world.

As far as divorce is concerned. She's probably tied down so much by her prenup that she couldn't even begin to think about divorce.

Just MHO.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
She's in her mid 40s. He's in his 70s. Ew. Like she would've chosen that brat & his shriveled raisinets & ancient slim jim if it wasn't about the $$$. The allure of endless outfits, us citizenship and a lifetime of plastic surgery won in the end though.

I'm gonna guess she's not psyched about the whole first lady thing though (or not being able to ignore her husbands public idiocy). She thought she signed up for a life of leisure, luxury, and relaxation. Not this.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

She's in her mid 40s. He's in his 70s. Ew. Like she would've chosen that brat & his shriveled raisinets & ancient slim jim if it wasn't about the $$$.

That image just caused me to throw up in my mouth a little bit.

The allure of endless outfits, us citizenship and a lifetime of plastic surgery won in the end though.

Sounds like a good strategic move to me. As good looking as she is, that beauty won't last forever. And she's young enough that when he kicks the bucket, she'll be able to go her a man that knows how to lay the pipe right.

I'm gonna guess she's not psyched about the whole first lady thing though (or not being able to ignore her husbands public idiocy). She thought she signed up for a life of leisure, luxury, and relaxation. Not this.

Trump is a pretty shrewd business man. I'll be there's a clause in her contract that covers the First Lady possibility. I'm sure when she signed it she probably thought: "Who's crazy enough to vote this man into office as the President of the US?" Yes Melania, a lot of us were fooled. Don't feel bad.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ATS has found a new low, even for the mud pit.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think once the shell-shock wears off Melania will do fine.

Teaching her remedial buffon of a ball&chain some proper english however?
I'm not gonna hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

I found it to be quite humorous. I guess maybe you have to a Trump Hater to appreciate it.

-dex

I don't hate anyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Melania loves her husband but hates his job.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

-dex

I don't hate anyone.

Good for you!

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Melania is cool, I have no issues with her
I even quite like Ivanka, but I dislike her position in the WH on principle..not that there isn't a silver lining given she is perhaps one of the few rational heads that might have her dads ear.

Don is a bag of cats level crazy and a national embarassment. When the most ferverant supporter is saying his best quality is that he isn't PC and thats about it...you know we got something really screwed up going on in the nation.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

given she (Ivanka) is perhaps one of the few rational heads that might have her dads ear.

We were hoping for that, but either it hasn't worked out that way, or she is as crazy as he is.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I think once the shell-shock wears off Melania will do fine.

I agree that she'll do fine. It's the rest of us I'm worried about.

I'm sure my shell-shock won't wear off until the primary resident of the White House is someone better grounded in reality.

Teaching her remedial buffon of a ball&chain some proper english however? I'm not gonna hold my breath.

As long as she sticks to the old-timey "Dick and Jane" readers and uses lots of superlatives like "yuge" she has a chance of getting through to him.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Melania loves her husband but hate his job.

Well I believe she hates her job and his job and virtually everything else about this situation.

I've already stated my opinion about her love for The Donald.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I dont need a guide donald told me to grab her by the kitten.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I even quite like Ivanka, but I dislike her position in the WH on principle..not that there isn't a silver lining given she is perhaps one of the few rational heads that might have her dads ear.

I agree that Ivanka was able to sort-of influence her dad. Especially during the pre-Kelly period when Bannon was most influential. After General Kelly took charge, I doubt she has as much access to Trump as she used to.

Don is a bag of cats level crazy and a national embarassment. When the most ferverant supporter is saying his best quality is that he isn't PC and thats about it...you know we got something really screwed up going on in the nation.

37 years ago, there was genuine concern that Ronald Reagan's divorce from his first wife would sink his chances for getting the nomination, much less the presidency. Fast forward to 2017 and the Republican candidate can be proven to be a misogynist, cheater, and moron; and the same class of people who questioned Reagan's ethics believe this idiot is some kind of Saviour.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
She's in her mid 40s. He's in his 70s. Ew. Like she would've chosen that brat & his shriveled raisinets & ancient slim jim if it wasn't about the $$$. The allure of endless outfits, us citizenship and a lifetime of plastic surgery won in the end though.

I think he was 59 when she married him. Is that too old in your book for a woman to be able to love a man enough to marry him? Sounds like an odd view to take.

As for her motivations, who knows. They have been married for 12 years, though, which in this day and age of moral bankruptcy is quite an achievement.

edit on 21/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't care about Melania any more than I cared about Obama's wife.

I care about the guy sitting in the oval office making decisions. And this one's an idiot.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

given she (Ivanka) is perhaps one of the few rational heads that might have her dads ear.

We were hoping for that, but either it hasn't worked out that way, or she is as crazy as he is.

Clearly she's much smarter than her Dad. And I'd wager that she's a lot more grounded in the same universe as most other critical thinking people. I just don't think she had the influence we thought she would. And I doubt she has as much access to him now.

Couple that with dear-old-dad's notorious little attention span, and we're all screwed.

-dex

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join