It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Serdgiam

I understand completely. I beg your pardon.

I am unaccustomed to actual thoughtful commentary in the "Mud Pit."

That must be why you participate in that form, since you are unaccustomed to using thoughtful commentary yourself.

At least you admit it, although unwittingly.

I’ve provided more thoughtful commentary while passing gas than you have in the balance of your posts here.

That's only a symptom of being unaccustomed to thoughtful discussions, that you think waste gasses are filled with enlightenment. For you, they are the best thing you can offer.

In two posts I invalidated the entire pretext of this liberal bash fest ... with actual evidence.

You on the other hand are merely talking about lil ol me.

edit on 21-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
Well, all things considered...this is a time-honoured 'gotcha' formula! Enjoy!

edit on 21-10-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes, eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Well, all thingsa considered...this is a time-honoured 'gotcha' formula! Enjoy!

Hahah /ded

got 4 minutes in, but I swear Gryphon66 will explode !!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That must be why you participate in that form, since you are unaccustomed to using thoughtful commentary yourself.

I’ve provided more thoughtful commentary while passing gas than you have in the balance of your posts here.

That's only a symptom of being unaccustomed to thoughtful discussions, that you think waste gasses are filled with enlightenment. For you, they are the best thing you can offer.

In two posts I invalidated the entire pretext of this liberal bash fest ... with actual evidence.

It isn't a liberal bash fest, it's really an honest Exposé of extreme bias. It didn't have to focus on just liberals, but with the over abundance of liberal bias, bigotry, and intolerance for opposing viewpoints, (because Trump won), and even violent retribution against opposing views, the odds are just in favor of running into these liberals out in the streets of big cities than conservatives.

edit on 21-10-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It isn't a liberal bash fest, it's really an honest Exposé of extreme bias. It didn't have to focus on just liberals, but with the over abundance of liberal bias, bigotry, and intolerance for opposing viewpoints, (because Trump won), and even violent retribution against opposing views, the odds are just in favor of running into these liberals out in the streets of big cities than conservatives.

It's not an expose of anything ... it's more feculent nonsense from Koch-dark-money supported fake news sites.

I've provided the facts about the group Campus Reform above. It's BS fraudulent video ... that the RW luuuvs to suck up.

By the way, speaking of violent retribution against opposing views ... Campus Reform regularly tries to shut down liberal speakers on college campuses and get professors fired who are too "left wing" for their own tastes.

In May 2012, Campus Reform called on conservative students to protest liberal speakers on campus such as Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

In September 2015, Campus Reform was first to report that David W. Guth, a University of Kansas associate professor of journalism, had tweeted: "The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time let it be YOUR sons and daughters", in reaction to the Washington Navy Yard shooting days before. The university was deluged by complaints, and the university put Guth on temporary leave with pay.

Wiki

You really should find out what you're talking about before you start talking. That would save you the embarrassment you must be feeling at this moment.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Could you be any lazier in your tribal signaling than that? At least put forth the effort to add some commentary. You want to criticize people for "paint by numbers politics" but what do you think your OP is?

We get it. You're butt hurt over your side once again being shown to be mindless partisan who are brainwashed by their professors and by the Democrat party press.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

Could you be any lazier in your tribal signaling than that? At least put forth the effort to add some commentary. You want to criticize people for "paint by numbers politics" but what do you think your OP is?

We get it. You're butt hurt over your side once again being shown to be mindless partisan who are brainwashed by their professors and by the Democrat party press.

Mindless partisan? You mean like the Koch-supported Campus Reform fraud outfit that made the video in the OP?

Yeah, someone's definitely brainwashed here.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
More left wing propagander. it's fake you guys, I have links !!!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

One would think. Judging from the actions of students in Ca., I'd give the nod to the broads on the beach....I.Q. wise....

I think that is non-representative too. I find the extreme move towards identity politics and shutting down free speech to be illiberal and abhorrent. But don't pretend that you know that all 20-30,000 Berkeley students are antifa members. I grew up in the Bay Area. Berkely and Stanford attract some of the smartest people in the world. Like Harvard, they have top students from around the world fighting to get in. Fact, not opinion.

Like it or not, both schools are in the top 20 schools in the world.

Stanford at #3, Berkeley at #10.

www.timeshighereducation.com...#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

Really? The smartest people have run this nation for a long time. The smartest have achieved the highest positions in our gov't in our education system, the list goes on. The results have been less than stellar.

It really doesn't matter the computing power if the data entry is askew. 'Smart' often means the ability to rationalize, justify any and all personal and social dramatization and impulse.

Simply put, overrated, if misused.

But still, your points are valid, but yet, aren't on point. My point in actuality was about random interviews not being representative. Any researcher worth their salt would know that. That is what is most central to the op.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

One would think. Judging from the actions of students in Ca., I'd give the nod to the broads on the beach....I.Q. wise....

I think that is non-representative too. I find the extreme move towards identity politics and shutting down free speech to be illiberal and abhorrent. But don't pretend that you know that all 20-30,000 Berkeley students are antifa members. I grew up in the Bay Area. Berkely and Stanford attract some of the smartest people in the world. Like Harvard, they have top students from around the world fighting to get in. Fact, not opinion.

www.timeshighereducation.com...#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

Really? The smartest people have run this nation for a long time. The smartest have achieved the highest positions in our gov't in our education system, the list goes on. The results have been less than stellar.

It really doesn't matter the computing power if the data entry is askew. 'Smart' often means the ability to rationalize, justify any and all personal and social dramatization and impulse.

But still, your points are valid, but yet, aren't on point. My point in actuality was about random interviews not being representative. Any researcher worth their salt would know that. That is what is most central to the op.

If the criteria is millennials, then in all likelihood they are representative.....

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

While you might be partially correct that it represents Millennial's. Which I think is also debatable IMO. This thread is going even further to push the message that it represents the entire Left or Liberal leaning world.

That is clearly not an accurate representation to push as true.

In fact the best way to view this is still as just those individuals in the video representing themselves. This is nothing more than identity politics being condensed down to a youtube propaganda video which comes from a biased source with an agenda to dishonestly misrepresent an entire group of people on party lines.

Don't fall for it and don't participate in it's propagation.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I am amused. I don't think English is your first language. The great thing is that even if I am wrong...there is still a statement made about your post.

edit on 21-10-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: props!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is what happens when you've become indoctrinated to base your opinions on team color. It comes from both sides of the aisle, and colleges/universities across the country have become hotbeds of this rigid mentality.

Believe it or not, most American's aren't Democrat or Republican. They overwhelmingly identify as Independent. Trump was running against both parties, and this was the voter base he tapped into.

Ironically, both parties have doubled down on the partisanship despite the fact that it's leading to their downfall. Even if you absolutely detest Trump, take heart in the fact that he will open the way for more independent/alternative/third party candidates in the future.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That is exactly what I am saying, Society posts some bogus premium on College. I know people with no college that are way smarter than some college graduates. My point is college does not equal smart. It just shows those people either have money to pay for a degree or were willing to get so far in debt to start out their lives which shows me they are not that smart.

Yeah, it's not line out demonstrates effort, sacrifice and perseverance or anything, just that they like to waste money doing nothing for several years.
seriously?

Of course flout to conserve doesn't automatically equal 'smart', but you're much more likely to five individuals with more refined knowledge along college graduates. Of course "some" high school dropouts will be smarter or more successful than "some" PhDs.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: nwtrucker

While you might be partially correct that it represents Millennial's. Which I think is also debatable IMO. This thread is going even further to push the message that it represents the entire Left or Liberal leaning world.

That is clearly not an accurate representation to push as true.

In fact the best way to view this is still as just those individuals in the video representing themselves. This is nothing more than identity politics being condensed down to a youtube propaganda video which comes from a biased source with an agenda to dishonestly misrepresent an entire group of people on party lines.

Don't fall for it and don't participate in it's propagation.

I can't argue your point. Those on the left cannot completely disown this, however. It's their product, after all.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Liberals still win when it comes to intelligence. No matter how many videos you show like this, we can always say " at least we didn't vote for Trump", then drop the mic and walk away.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Jesse Watters was doing that stuff all through the campaign for O'Rielly.

"Who said this? Trump or Hillary?"

It was always, "it's so stupid that has to be Trump" and they were wrong.

He was at Harvard once, too.

These college kids aren't that on the ball as alot of people think.

Even people on the street for the most part, are not well informed, unless you count being misinformed.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
Liberals still win when it comes to intelligence. No matter how many videos you show like this, we can always say " at least we didn't vote for Trump", then drop the mic and walk away.

So you are going with the old, we might be losers but we're smarter than you, excuse?

Noice.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

If the criteria is millennials, then in all likelihood they are representative.....

THere is some idiocy amongst my generation, especially with identity politics, but I don't think many in older generations are much smarter or better informed. My parents for example, despite being *educated*, are pretty brainwashed as far as mainstream thinking.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The reason we are pushing back on this op and these statements is you guys are trying to use a few interviews to *prove* that all liberals are misinformed or idiots.

There are mindless, partisan idiots on the right too. Even many posters on this thread are saying low information, partisan things.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join