It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Them silly Liberals liking Trump's plan only because they thought it was Komrade Bernie's.

This only goes to show them, Trump is a likable fellow after all.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm betting some liberal, if after being told something like the tax plan is Bernie's, and then after they say they love it, but then are told they were tricked and it's really Trump's tax plan, would become quite hostile and even violent at being shown point blank how dumb they are.

link   
For anyone who has enough mental power to actually discuss the matter at hand ...

The Leadership Institute also operates Campus Reform, a website where student reporters write about perceived instances of liberal bias on college campuses. Known as “Higher Education’s Internet Outrage Machine,” Campus Reform posts several poorly sourced “articles” each day alleging professorial bias against conservative students or policies. Examples of “bias” on campus from this week include: a professor who reached out to a black student about an upcoming class that would focus on slavery and white nationalism; a school supporting an “emergency fund” for immigrant students; and a school hosting a seminar on pay inequity and salary negotiation for women students. The unvetted work from Campus Reform also served as the sole evidence for Turning Point USA’s recent McCarthyist “Professor Watchlist” project, which publicly listed photos and details about specific college professors and administrators who “discriminate against conservative students and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.”

Top contributors to the Leadership Institute in recent years include the anonymous conservative donor funds Donors Capital Fund and DonorsTrust, and the Charles Koch Foundation.

Citation

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: badw0lf

a reply to: loam

Oh look another fraudulent video, staged to sustain confirmation bias on the RW.

Oh look another graduate of an esteemed college of fail, posting to justify the mindset of the fellowship.

Bazinga.

Oh look, another feeble attempt to insult the person that called you out for exactly what you were doing.

LOL. Keep sniping from the sidelines.

Game, set and match. And still you have no game.

Don't much like it when it's pointed towards you, do you. Sorry for making your feelers sore.

So you DON'T understand anything about the video, who made it, why it was made, what it's promoting or anything else.

And you don't care to, do you? Just keep burrowing down into the ignorance ... it seems to be all you've got.

TRUMP BAD. thats all I care to know. and it fits the rhetoric leftists espouse on a daily basis.

Who says it, not my circus. what matters is that it is a truism. That is what you hate the most. See, I'm not the one ignoring the truth. I'm pointing it out by saying just how ridiculous the left is, when they are so easily bamboozled. Hang your head in shame, for sticking up for the slack jawed imbeciles who otherwise scream their arrogance proudly.

I would if I were in your position.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'm betting some liberal, if after being told something like the tax plan is Bernie's, and then after they say they love it, but then are told they were tricked and it's really Trump's tax plan, would become quite hostile and even violent at being shown point blank how dumb they are.

Cameras and the internet are strange bedfellows.

For some at least, unlike some hybrid man thing... who has a hard time getting a gryp on things.

Not you, just to be clear.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So tell us ... how exactly did the folks in the video know which "liberal students" to ask the questions to?

I mean, surely they didn't edit the video just to make it look the way they wanted it to, did they?

You know, like Project Veritas, Crowder and the rest do?

Oh no, RW shills would NEVER edit a video, would they?

#eyeroll

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's funny how easily triggered you are by many of my posts.

The brevity of my commentary was all that was required to make the point. If you don't like that, then don't read what I write. If you think it violates some ATS rule, then report me. Maybe your whining will find sympathy from someone who cares about what you think.

On topic:

Here's another video I enjoyed watching from our low information students:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

It's okay, it's pretty obvious that you have nothing on the topic of the OP's video to say, and no need to inform yourself.

Seriously, just keep up the ad hoc sniping from the sidelines. It makes the right-wing side of the argument look so ... informed.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Normally I'm pretty dismissive about videos like this, even if they can be entertaining. However, I liked the responses after the "cat was out of the bag."

I think I'd enjoy an extended version of that, where there is a couple of minutes of shenanigans, then maybe 15+ minutes of actually sitting down and talking about what just happened.

Beyond all that, hopefully the people in the video pause a bit the next time before jumping to deflecting, defending, or dismissing based on their bias.

Love this post.

Yes, that would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't even bring genuineness into consideration. Its irrelevant to me. It is very likely we are looking at this quite differently.

I'm not looking for reasons to dismiss or accept what is presented to me here. I'm more interested in where it brings the thoughts of the people who actually watch it.

An extended format of the final section might serve to not only humanize the opposition, but motivate individuals to examine their reactions based on their biases regardless of "side."

Whether or not it is genuine, or is right wing biased, is immaterial in that respect.

link   

edit on 21-10-2017 by Serdgiam because: Oh ATS.. such shenanigans ..

link   

Aaaand another video from Campus Reform ...

Wow ... these all seem to have a theme, don't they ... confirming all the beliefs of RW nut jobs about how dumb liberals are ... yuk yuk yuk.

All paid for by Koch dark money of course.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I understand completely. I beg your pardon.

I am unaccustomed to actual thoughtful commentary in the "Mud Pit."

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Interdasting. On another thread long ago, such things were winnowed down from many, to provide a narrative. Now they're chosen ones.

you guys change goal posts all the time, it's amazing that you keep score at all.

anywho, you're boring and I have legs.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

One would think. Judging from the actions of students in Ca., I'd give the nod to the broads on the beach....I.Q. wise....

I think that is non-representative too. I find the extreme move towards identity politics and shutting down free speech to be illiberal and abhorrent. But don't pretend that you know that all 20-30,000 Berkeley students are antifa members. I grew up in the Bay Area. Berkely and Stanford attract some of the smartest people in the world. Like Harvard, they have top students from around the world fighting to get in. Fact, not opinion.

Like it or not, both schools are in the top 20 schools in the world.

Stanford at #3, Berkeley at #10.

www.timeshighereducation.com...#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

Really? The smartest people have run this nation for a long time. The smartest have achieved the highest positions in our gov't in our education system, the list goes on. The results have been less than stellar.

It really doesn't matter the computing power if the data entry is askew. 'Smart' often means the ability to rationalize, justify any and all personal and social dramatization and impulse.

Simply put, overrated, if misused.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So this proves that a handful of kids don't know what they're talking about. Congrats for you. But that handful of idiots don't actually represent all Liberals, but nice try.

You're now a propagator of Biased Partisan Hack Media.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Interdasting. On another thread long ago, such things were winnowed down from many, to provide a narrative. Now they're chosen ones.

you guys change goal posts all the time, it's amazing that you keep score at all.

Blatta blatta blah. More commentary about nothing.

Be serious ... did you even watch the video?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

boo hoo.

got it. have a kleenex.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So this proves that a handful of kids don't know what they're talking about. Congrats for you. But that handful of idiots don't actually represent all Liberals, but nice try.

You're now a propagator of Biased Partisan Hack Media.

... that's being directly sustained by dark money from the Kochs, Donors Capital Fund and DonorsTrust.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Blatta blatta blah. More commentary about nothing.

Be serious ... did you even watch the video?

Nope, why would I even watch the video, or the second one posted just above. I have no interest in debating you, you will obviously scree and wail and I would just be howled down. Then you'll steal my mobile and call me a white nationalist, racist, homophobe and get your buds to chant at me.

plus, you don't have any interest in the topic, TRUMP BAD is all you care about, anything to say otherwise, is mere tomfoolery. A made up hoax by fake media to slight the left wing staunch compadres.

And I still have legs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join