It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

That was your argument, not mine. Way to try and twist that one back on me

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That was your argument, not mine. Way to try and twist that one back on me

My original post stated as an example that street interviews are biased basically, and cited three different locations/contexts in CA. You are missing the forest for the trees. My point still is true.

You seem to have some kind of serious resentment against liberals or education institutes.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Oh look another fraudulent video, staged to sustain confirmation bias on the RW.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh look another fraudulent video, staged to sustain confirmation bias on the RW.

That's your rebuttal to lefties again proving they're fools?

Lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

That's your rebuttal to lefties again proving they're fools?

Lol.

It's not a "rebuttal."

One makes rebuttals to actual arguments.

This is probably, like most RW BS, staged by the likes of Project Vertias, etc.

You guys will literally believe anything, as long as it hits the right spots deep in your narrative.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And the lefties will literally deny anything, even with evidence, if it makes them look bad.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Gryphon66

And the lefties will literally deny anything, even with evidence, if it makes them look bad.

This is not evidence, it's garbage from Campus Reform, a well-established right-wing shill Youtube Channel, supporting a website which erroneously claims to be "#1 In Campus Related News."

It's affiliated with "The Leadership Institute" which is yet another layer of RW nonsense pretending to be serious analysts when in reality, it's only more online shilling for fringe RW garbage.

Give me a break. You had no idea of the provenance (or in this case, lack thereof) when you posted.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: loam

Paint by numbers politics.

"You got meeeeeee...."

The media never frames it fairly so they probably are working off of bad information. I don't blame the people as much as I blame the media.

Humm.. I do blame the people. they dont have the mental bus fare to distinguish the crap from the facts.

the common theme from this video was "Well, we hear it, so it must be true." and that's 99% of the debates on ATS. Apart from the 0.0000001% ardent hillary supporter I don't think anyone has any valid argument. even then, it's outright opposition in favour of someone utterly despicable.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

But who are the jovial jokers parading around rioting?

It's not thinking people.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

"You got meeeeeee...."

The media never frames it fairly so they probably are working off of bad information. I don't blame the people as much as I blame the media.

Humm.. I do blame the people. they dont have the mental bus fare to distinguish the crap from the facts.

the common theme from this video was "Well, we hear it, so it must be true." and that's 99% of the debates on ATS. Apart from the 0.0000001% ardent hillary supporter I don't think anyone has any valid argument. even then, it's outright opposition in favour of someone utterly despicable.

So you know something about the group that created the video? What they promote?

You know about the conservative dark-money that supports them?

Or did you just look at the topic, see a Youtube video, and start talking about how credulous "the left" is?

(Like you're going to give an honest answer to any of that, LOL)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
tribal signaling

Just when you thought we'd run out of virtue virtue signaling signals.. we have a new contender.

I lolled...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Normally I'm pretty dismissive about videos like this, even if they can be entertaining. However, I liked the responses after the "cat was out of the bag."

I think I'd enjoy an extended version of that, where there is a couple of minutes of shenanigans, then maybe 15+ minutes of actually sitting down and talking about what just happened.

Beyond all that, hopefully the people in the video pause a bit the next time before jumping to deflecting, defending, or dismissing based on their bias.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Oh look another graduate of an esteemed college of fail, posting to justify the mindset of the fellowship.

Bazinga.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Why would you believe this video is genuine? I'm curious.

The Youtube Channel that produced it promotes fringe RW nonsense.

Why would you take it seriously?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh look another graduate of an esteemed college of fail, posting to justify the mindset of the fellowship.

Bazinga.

Oh look, another feeble attempt to insult the person that called you out for exactly what you were doing.

LOL. Keep sniping from the sidelines.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

"You got meeeeeee...."

So you know something about the group that created the video? What they promote?

You know about the conservative dark-money that supports them?

Or did you just look at the topic, see a Youtube video, and start talking about how credulous "the left" is?

(Like you're going to give an honest answer to any of that, LOL)

If the shoe fits.

Not that you'd ever wear size 15 floppy red shoes, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

LOL ... cute.

Yeah, I smash a lot of mindless bugs with my big shoes.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Bazinga.

Oh look, another feeble attempt to insult the person that called you out for exactly what you were doing.

Game, set and match. And still you have no game.

Don't much like it when it's pointed towards you, do you. Sorry for making your feelers sore.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Bazinga.

Game, set and match. And still you have no game.

Don't much like it when it's pointed towards you, do you. Sorry for making your feelers sore.

So you DON'T understand anything about the video, who made it, why it was made, what it's promoting or anything else.

And you don't care to, do you? Just keep burrowing down into the ignorance ... it seems to be all you've got.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf

LOL ... cute.

Yeah, I smash a lot of mindless bugs with my big shoes.

So does ronald. he does it with much more decorum. I don't much fear your floppy shoes. Good for birthday parties and rioting en masse, but not much else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join