It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conclusion...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123
Who says that Baphomet had a star or pentagram?
I reckon you're reading too much internet and not enough real books.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

en.wikipedia.org...

there u go....as i said it demonology....the freemasons and maybe the illuminati worship JAHABULUN...who is also a demon

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Seal of Solomon

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Your first source only brings in Baphomet in 1968. In other words, these are modern fantasists seizing on the concept created by the original torturer-fantasists.
Your second source does not mention Baphomet.
So your only Baphomet source is not pre-Templar, and your only pre-Templar source is not Baphomet-related.
I told you- give up all this internet nonsense, and start getting real knowledge from real books.

edit on 22-10-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

your version of history is whats taught in schools.....and it misses almost all the relevant points..

i was not proving anything by posting those links

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hopefully you don’t believe yourself lol...

The ego required to think “I have figured out the truth of religion, and all the other billions of people who have tried are wrong. Only I was smart enough to know the truth!!”

I don’t even think trump is quite that egotistical, lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Then how could you trust anything in any religions text?!?!

If the devil could make such a funadamental change, couldn’t he have changed it all???

And if he could change it there, Couldn’t he have changed it everywhere??

Wouldn’t that make research totally irrelevant because you would never know if ANY of it was real??

Just a table spoon of deductive reasoning even religion it’s self just unwravels....let alone all the conspiracy theories about religion..

Because once you agree it is edited, you really can’t trust ANY of it..

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox you are right, i no longer trust any religious document or source..

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why would you trust ANY document.. the devil wouldn’t be restricted from editing secular documents as well...and that includes whatever document you think pokes any holes in Christianity..

Once you’ve decided the devil is editing things NOTHING COULD be trusted

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

who or what is the devil though?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
i have also come to the conclusion that the god that spoke to Abraham that told him to sacrifice his child was actually the devil or Baphomet....

Genesis 22:1-2, it says God asked Abraham to sacrifice His son. Abraham had direct conversations with God, which means he knew God and would know whether it was an imposter or not. Also, consider that the Bible is the word of God; if you believe the Bible is given to men directly from God, it makes no sense that the Bible itself wouldn’t disclose the imposter. Remember that Satan was clearly depicted as the serpent in this very same book. When you say God’s word is wrong you’re standing on shaky ground.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Freth

Your visions of scrying prophets are hilarious.

Only literate men can communicate with a god? It only happens that way? You gotta learn English first. Or does God write in Latin...

Lol. "The Word of God ". A book that talks about itself? No. Thats a book of men, regardless on whether they know the word of God or not. It's not a written word, it is a spoken, living word.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
a reply to: Freth

Your visions of scrying prophets are hilarious.

Only literate men can communicate with a god? It only happens that way? You gotta learn English first. Or does God write in Latin...

Lol. "The Word of God ". A book that talks about itself? No. Thats a book of men, regardless on whether they know the word of God or not. It's not a written word, it is a spoken, living word.

Nowhere did I say only literate men can communicate with God. I said Abraham had clear one-on-one communication with God (as per the verses). Instead of throwing out wild accusations, maybe try quoting some scripture to support your position. As for the Bible as the Word of God...

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) - "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV) - "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

James 1:22 (KJV) - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Isaiah 40:8 (KJV) - "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."

In John 1, we see the Word was made flesh (in Jesus)... from God.

John1 1:1 (KJV) - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:14 (KJV) - "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Matthew 4:4 (KJV) - "But he (Jesus) answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Thus proving that the Word of God has existed since the dawn of time (in the beginning), was in written form before Jesus arrived on the scene (it is written) and was expanded upon during and after Jesus (beyond the first five books of the Bible; the rest of the OT and NT).

I understand if you don't believe what the Bible says or its validity, but the story is from the Bible. Where else would you go for truth but the original source where the story came from and the context surrounding it? Sounds like you just want to argue for the sake of arguing and not discuss the subject matter. That's fine, I've proven my point.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Freth the bible was written by the piezo family of Rome.....

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

as i stated.....i worked it out....

and as has been asked

how did you work it out, how have you concluded this?

Can you show how you worked it out like a student shows their math teacher how they solved the problem?

i don't want to show how...coz theres too many thieves here

Oh you don't want to show, just brag about how deluded you are.

carry on then

do you need help in understanding?

is that a joke?

did you forget that you don't want others to understand because there are thieves here?

the star or pentagram of Baphomet come from the time of king solomon.....which is older than the Templars...and king solomon was also into demonology.....so the shoe fits....sorry to say, but i rekon your just making excuses

That is why it called the star of Solomon and not the star of Baphomet.

I rekon your just making stuff up.

the bible was written by the piezo family of Rome.....

Wow you can readz the internetz.

So your conclusion is no conclusion because you cant show how you concluded it because of ATS thievery.

You are in the top 5.
edit on 31-10-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

glad you are liking my posts.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join