It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Conclusion...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i have come to the conclusion that all muslims are knowingly or unknowingly worshipping Baphomet as there god.

pentagram

i have also come to the conclusion that the god that spoke to Abraham that told him to sacrifice his child was actually the devil or Baphomet....

hence

god = baphomet

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

pentagram

The largest building on earth is shaped after the center of a Pentagram.
The Pentagon building in Washington. You know, the place instructions to destroy the worlds nations issue from.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

And then why would a messenger from God say 'stop' to Abraham and provide another sacrifice ?
edit on 21-10-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Different god, different shift.
Depending on the time of the day he could have been dealing with a different god.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

511 = pentagram

pentagram = Baphomet

Baphomet = God

thereafter Abraham was probably guided by his own consciousness

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

And how did you come to this “conclusion”?

Is it anything like “Allah is a Freemason because of the word brother” thread you made? If so, you’ll probably fail at this one too.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

i used my brain.....and my own conscious

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So you didn’t have anything to get to a “conclusion” apart from a wild guess?

Figures.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Hopper had no religion no god no Satan no Jesus to save him from hell thus the way of the sinner he went .....sadly so

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Speculation. He could of just as easily started a 7-11 franchise.

Equally as absurd huh....

edit on 21-10-2017 by Plotus because: for the children

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'm not sure....i only got upto 511 figured....

including the 911

6 =9

7 = ?

8 = ?

911 = 511

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I guess it all depends on where you start your journey and what assumptions you start out with . Baphomet is actually a relatively new character over our time of history . Try starting near the beginning

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It IS indeed worthwhile to search for Truth. You will find answers.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As a Christian, I don't hold any brief for Islam.
I feel bound to point out, though (as a student of history), that "Baphomet" was never anything more than an historic mispronunciation of "Mahomet".The idea that Mahomet was being worshipped, under either proununciation, was a natural misunderstanding at the time.
"Baphomet", as an idol worshipped by the Templars, was a fantasy, a product of the imaginations of ruthless inquisitors driven on by a greedy French king, reinforced by the use of torture instruments.

edit on 21-10-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I guess it all depends on where you start your journey and what assumptions you start out with . Baphomet is actually a relatively new character over our time of history . Try starting near the beginning

By the way.... what is wrong with this painting of Adam and God ? Clue...... the middle part. Adam was not a Naval man...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus i know....its all about what came first ....the chick or the egg?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

By the way.... what is wrong with this painting of Adam and God ? Clue...... the middle part. Adam was not a Naval man...
Just proves they didn't have a Kodak Polaroid back then

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1on this matter which is straying from the posts origins...i personally think we are part of a annunaki hybrid alien experiment....

i don't believe in the adam and eve story......

the chimps have better and more correct DNA than us humans...so maybe its them who set it up...

who knows......coz i don't

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Did you ever think about maybe it was all some BS the elites of those days made up to help keep the peasants in line?!?!

It is the ultimate big brother..

Convince everyone that there is an unseeable, unknowable and most importantly untestable “god” that the elites suspiciously get to speak for.

And if the peasants don’t do exactly what the elites say, that unseeable, unknowable and untestable god will torture them for all eternity..

But if they do as the elites say they will all get paradise forever..

But not in this life.. no in this life payments are a one way street and go straight to the elites telling you this Mumbai jumbo.

It’s either just oh so convienent for the ones selling you the story, or it’s ridiculous...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If baphomet was able to make that change in the Bible, what other changes has he made??

Or maybe did he write the whole thing??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join