It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will Release Kennedy Assassination Files

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.

thehill.com...

Wow, this are great news for conspiracy theorists. I hope the text of those documents are not covered with black marker. Anyway, all people mentioned must be dead by now.

edit on 21-10-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Pretty sure they won't release everything they have.

But hey, it's a good news indeed!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Hopefully he opens Area 51 for picnicking next.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It'll never happen. If it does it will look like this:

Mr. _____ was _______ on _________ at approx. ________ when he _______ ________. ________ also _________ the ______ and ________ was _________ at _________ _________ street.

I certify the above testimony to be factual and has not been made under duress.
_______ ________
_______ ________

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Can't see how this could change into a partisan debate, but I'm sure some will look for a way.

Good news nonetheless.

The best way to win the war with the establishment is to expose ALL of their well hidden secrets...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Isn't this more a case as he won't block their release , or are there others ?

Thousands of documents related to Kennedy’s assassination are set to be released by the National Archives next week in compliance with the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which states that the federal government must release them by Oct. 26, 2017.

On a personal thought , about those UFO files Mr President.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This is excellent news, the fact that these files have been kept from the public for song indicates exactly how entrenched the deep state is, regardless of what puppet they put in office/senate/congress.

It really is unbelievable that people accepted the cover up for so long, I guess people still do, easier to accept what the masters spoon feed you then to think critically about the clear lies spread by TPTB.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The problem I've found with declassified files is they never tell you what you want to hear and if they do that part is redacted.
I'm pretty sure the mystery will persist well after the release of these files.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Honestly what do we expect from this???....

One page stating, "all evidence provided means we have come to the conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswold acted alone in the assassination of the president"....

A government was hijacked and they murdered the president in full view of the world that day, I very much doubt they put the blue prints in the files!!!...

RA

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The crisp pristine looking documents, written in Impact font, will come in PDF format, and all will say RUSSIA DID IT in bold.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The best way to win the war with the establishment is to expose ALL of their well hidden secrets...

It's not really an expose. They're scheduled to be released at the end of the month and have been for along time. If the President had a good reason, he could block the release on national security grounds. But it doesn't seem that that's going to be the case. I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, Set to Be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’

Volume 5 of the CIA's Lee Harvey Oswald 7-volume collection, may never be turned over, even though the law requires it to take place by October 26th of this year.

link (freethoughtproject)

Missing from the new JFK files: Batch of CIA records on Lee Harvey Oswald

The disappearing file feeds suspicions about the agency and the accused assassin

link (Salon.com)
edit on 21-10-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: Adding 2nd source

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Clinton was going to release the ufo files too...

Don't hold your breath

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

They wanted the files to remain classified for another 25 years I think, could be wrong.

Most of it has probably been heavily redacted, or edited somehow by now, and anyone or perhaps everyone involved in some way or another are dead and gone by now.

But, it will still be interesting to see whatever is in there.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

A secret so awful and treasonous it's been buried for decades.

Trump ain't getting #

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Clinton was going to release the ufo files too...

Don't tell me you believed her

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
More accident/suicide/unexplained deaths to follow shortly.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: elementalgrove

The problem I've found with declassified files is they never tell you what you want to hear and if they do that part is redacted.
I'm pretty sure the mystery will persist well after the release of these files.

Aye you are probably right, but one can always hope that Bush Sr. gets exposed for his role before he dies!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

They've all already been whacked is why the files be released.

I hear it smells like dead 'critters' of the extra large variety under George Bush Sr.'s deck.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
And who thinks anything useful will be released. I once trusted our government. But of course that was in grade school. I was in Junior High the day John was killed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join