It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever have a $100 bagel?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

As you give your 2 week notice on Monday, and leave for a competitor, shove a bagel WITH cream cheese in the mof"'s face...

Honestly, you (or anyone) never deserves treatment like that. Call your nearest competitor and get out of that jerk shop asap.
All the Best.
Missie

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173

As you give your 2 week notice on Monday, and leave for a competitor, shove a bagel WITH cream cheese in the mof"'s face...

Honestly, you (or anyone) never deserves treatment like that. Call your nearest competitor and get out of that jerk shop asap.
All the Best.
Missie

believe me a huge part of me wants to quit but i shy of this GM i have it pretty good. i get along with everyone. it is close to home. i have the job locked in and can do it well with little effort. i have my own office that i can retreat to. things just get bad when i have to deal with him but everyone feels that way. it gets worse when my boss is not at work. he will be out till Wednesday so i will have to fill in with dealing with the GM and sitting in on meetings. those are the bad parts. when my boss is there though he usually is pretty good about running interference with the GM so i am pretty insulated from it.

i did leave last November and went to another spot. work was much easier but pay was less.

there is a foundry in cleveland that i went back and forth with but if i went i would be trading dealing with this GM for driving 30 miles that would take me 90 minutes cause of traffic. im not prepared to deal with that

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why would you take something that wasn't yours thats company theft,and I have seen people fired for taking candy from a bowl without permission,next time remember you don't like people assuming they can have something of yours,problem with liberal thinking consequences never enter the equation

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Why would you take something that wasn't yours thats company theft,and I have seen people fired for taking candy from a bowl without permission,next time remember you don't like people assuming they can have something of yours,problem with liberal thinking consequences never enter the equation

yeah ok man.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You should do hard time Captain Crook.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You should do hard time Captain Crook.

i think to get it out in the open i will turn in my plaque and tell the GM i dont deserve that either and to please let me keep my job but a suspension without pay is definitely in order.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You should also be demoted to just run the Bridgeports and taken off all the computer controlled stuff. Maybe lug some round stock around too.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You should also be demoted to just run the Bridgeports and taken off all the computer controlled stuff. Maybe lug some round stock around too.

ooooohhh

maybe i can be punished by doing time in the refractory

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Now you're talking.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Oh man! What a hardass! If you don't want somebody eating from your bowl of candy, then keep it in your desk drawer.
Talk about some petty #. Wow.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join