It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Study from 83 Describes total process for interdimesional/past/future knolwledge &travel.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I found that document when the other thread popped up about this stuff not too long ago. I only just skimmed it briefly, but saved it in my favorites to read thoroughly as time permits. Weird stuff for certain.

I have a thread which gets a little bit into these mind altering experiments. Weirdly, some alien abductees express signs of going through these types of experiments. Their descriptions of their abduction scenario appear to match the brain experiments that is being explained in this pdf file.

leolady

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I'm curious about your trap hypothesis. In my experience it isn't at all impossible, even if that isn't the correct term. In my understanding it is all but confirmed. I have come to take it for granted personally.

I think your "infinite in a bubble" description is exactly that and seems to be very accurate. Wether there is another bubble around the first is unknown to me but seems likely.

One thing "we" know for sure is that there are "things" all around us now that are out of our range of perception for most. Could those not be existing in the "bubble" which includes the infinity?

I really, really think you will enjoy the topic I quoted from yesterday that originates in a thread I authored a couple months ago. I don't want to side track this thread so will send you a link in PM. I actually posted this document there in August as it is related.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes, another topic that will bring out the disinfo people masking as all manners of skeptics such as we see about other topics that we should not know too much about.

There is a whole body of work involved with this area more or less starting with the CIA's development of Remote Viewing (RV) and supposedly ending after twenty years with the Army's closing down of its public efforts. The Monroe Institute (Hymi-Sync) was used for years by the government to train its RVers to obtain deeper states of mind via bi-lateral beat sounds. The Institute still exists these days and has an on-line presence under Hemi-Sync.

Just last week I took delivery of one of their CDs used to improve concentration as you do other tasks. It works. The whole story of Robert Monroe and his development of the Hemi-Sync process and its intermixing with the development of the CIA's inspired remote Viewing program is a good way to get your head around some usually unknown, unbelievable, shunned and entirely real approaches to consciousness.

(I've been involved with the, formerly, cassette tapes of Hemi-Sync since the mid-1980s and have both books Monroe wrote about his discoveries. There is nothing phony about any aspect of Remote Viewing, the CIA's involvment or Hemi-Sync it self. There is nothing magical about the process and the internet has many imitators with their own programs. Actually, you can create your own versions if you wish from signal generators and suggested tones available freely on the internet.)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I'm curious about your trap hypothesis. In my experience it isn't at all impossible, even if that isn't the correct term. In my understanding it is all but confirmed. I have come to take it for granted personally.

Tell you what, I'm glad there are other people who have come to a similar conclusion.

I just use the word "trap" fairly loosely. The negative connotation is probably the first to come to mind for most people, but a positive connotation is possible too. Like an intellectual "playpen" where humanity can play with the toys provided and away from dangerous places.

It just depends on the agenda of the "trap's" creators.

Perhaps realising there is a trap is the point of the exercise. To understand something? Or maybe just becomming aware let's you see the trap of intellectualism?

One thing "we" know for sure is that there are "things" all around us now that are out of our range of perception for most. Could those not be existing in the "bubble" which includes the infinity?

I haven't thought about it much, just try and not get caught.

. . . . and yes a closed space doesn't have to be infinite. I was just thinking of religeous and philosophical thinking that says it is everything. Buddhist thinking is like that. Philosophies that have ownership of "infinity" as their own.

The idea of minds comes into it too. Individual minds or a universal mind? Minds within minds? Networked minds?

I poke about in places people are told not to go. Like some places on the lower astral. One of my first survival lessons was to get caught by one of the critters there. It was a big black worm that sometimes lives in disused chimneys. It swallowed me whole and I had to get out. The worm's mind was like being in a blank hologram or a simulation where nothing happened. Nothing there but me.

The secret to getting out was to realise where one was, inside a mind (closed space). Then one just stepped outside. A lot harder then it sounds, but a good lesson never the less. Philosophies and religeon are like the worm in that they can swallow people whole and you can't get out of that mind.

You don't realise how happy I am to know that others like yourself are arriving at the the trap idea independently. There is hope for this world (closed space?) yet.

Thanks for the PM link, I'll have a read.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Just last week I took delivery of one of their CDs... It works

I'm sure it does, but have you tried any of the other counterculture products the agency offers...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think goats are a too dense and biological material to work on if you want to work on the mental psyche to change the structure or energies within a biological object?

The sergeant might as well killed the animal by looking too awful at the animal, that it scared to death because the poor animal thought he was becoming shoarma very soon?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So i may be late in the game but here is a report that makes actual sense to me. Ive never used Hz's before never had to but give this a read .!!

www.cia.gov...

It basically goes thru the entire hemi sync program with a plan for institutional implementation at the end of the report!Very Science-y but at the same time super interesting .i think the institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) is studying similar topics but is more Scientific proof oriented from their website: noetic.org

Who among you can get to any of these "stages" at will? Please let me know!

Cheers

Sounds very similar to EMDR...basically allowing the right brain to become more involved. Though it is used mainly with eye movement...smae effect achieved.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That CIA document is interesting.

Some of the techniques described in it are used by the UK NHS as treatments for mental health problems.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

But do you accept that theory?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You will be surprised to know I downloaded the document, (no problems whatsoever to report), read through the entire thing, understanding most of it. It is really a rather easy read, complete with diagrams and such.

I also came away believing enough of it is possibly true that I intend to further research the issue.

Good find and thanks for a great post!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

Thats interesting! I had no idea these practices could be used to treat mental health issues.

They don't in the US. In the US they favor incarceration, electric shock and chemical lobotomization. Works good and fast and is a lot cheaper, depending upon the cost of electricity in the regions.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

No, THAT'S what cell phones are doing.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I have tried other binaural beats briefly the curious thing was there was singing in the background and it sounded like "this is our day" over&over at which point a very lucid dream showed up where I was helping reptilians urgently get on an airplane but wasn't allowed to go with them lol I stopped after that
I suppose it's possible to program these beats with whatever action or mentality you may wish for (sinister laughing)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Seems like a lot of effort when the Shaman path and majic cactus can rocket you there in just a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Doesn't mean you get the same result.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: DexterRiley

No, THAT'S what cell phones are doing.

I guess I never thought about it from that perspective.

Well, TMS uses some very powerful electromagnets that actually require high voltage to energize.

Supposedly Cell Phones are not radiating enough energy to cause any kind of damage to the human brain.

However, I'm a fan of the hidden variable theory that says that anything's possible.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well if something looks like a trap, and tastes like a trap, and there are "people" using it to ensnare. Then it is not a matter of belief to the observer.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For any one who is interested in exploring this issue of Binaural Beats....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join