It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Study from 83 Describes total process for interdimesional/past/future knolwledge &travel.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So i may be late in the game but here is a report that makes actual sense to me. Ive never used Hz's before never had to but give this a read .!!

www.cia.gov...

It basically goes thru the entire hemi sync program with a plan for institutional implementation at the end of the report!Very Science-y but at the same time super interesting .i think the institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) is studying similar topics but is more Scientific proof oriented from their website: noetic.org

Who among you can get to any of these "stages" at will? Please let me know!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Neat! Further more you referenced the source government files too. Nice, but right now I'm reading a few other things, so this is just a pin point so that I can come back to this at another time and make a better response.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I couldn't lift section 16...Evaluation. It speaks of Pribram and Bohm and the holographic universe concept.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So, you want us to click onto some random cia.gov link?

...and its super science-y?

As tempting as it seems, no thanks.

We have no need for a quantified mind state.*

edit on 01AMAMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: (no reason given)

edit on 01AMAMR-05:00-0500 by HAARPO because: I don't doubt the liminal effects of words, phrases, gestures, patterns, etc. upon the human psyche.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I am in blighty but got curious so had a look at part of that PDF, now that is when something odd happened, I got bored as you would imagine reading it so scrolled page by page with the intention of loading the whole file so that I could save, I have not saved it but am going to run a full deep sweep of my system because as I scrolled to the bottom of the document which I suspect is disinformation of some kind I heard a number of short beep's coming from aging PC and from the speakers on my TV as I am using a HDMI connection on my graphic's.

Now I have looked at plenty of PDF's, Downloaded them and kept them but this was of a type I would normally not look at, a document from the US government purporting to be a declassified ditched, debunked or failed study by the CIA into one of it's paranormal program's.

My opinion, my curiosity tripped some kind of electronic survey or back door program, very worrying - well not really as I am not exactly the type of person they would find of interest however it is worthy noting this as a possible head's up for the community, there was some strange activity I would not relate to a PDF when I browsed the file.

edit on 21-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

www.monroeinstitute.org...

The CIA report may be a report on the Monroe Institute and their understanding of the Gateway Experience.
The more I read from the text, the more it sounded like a vague new age sense of things at that time, and it may be that this was the CIA just checking them out.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes. We know that they did that.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

More specifically:

www.cia.gov...

Kinda, meh. Really. Sounds like TM.

edit on 10/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Kinda, meh. Really. Sounds like TM.

I guess by TM you mean Transcendental Meditation.

Transcranial magnetic stimulation came to mind for me when I was scanning through that document. Of course that could have been because I frequently walk around with these powerful electromagnets strapped to my head.

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Yeah. TM.
Now, say your mantra. Say it now.

edit on 10/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So if you listen and watch to this entire video, you will achieve an incredible state of creativity:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Well, i can tell you this: You don't need Monroe to "go"
Classical music did it for me.
That was twenty years ago .
Never did do much with it. Just not interested.
I rarely even listen to music that much anymore.

This guy might have been hinting at something deeper too:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

That's pretty cool.

Do I have to watch it? Are you sure?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
LOL that definitely put me out of my body.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think most musicians can really identify with the basic concepts of auditory relaxation.
You pick a groove, do it for a half hour, nothing real fancy.
Relax the mind, and afterwards, easier to focus on more important things.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I see that the CIA was investigating a training program ran by The Monroe Institute. They offer HemiSync cds that use binaural beats to do various things such as enhance consciousness or aid in lucid dreaming. I bought their lucid dreaming album a while back, although I haven't tried much of it yet. They have a Gateway Experience six cd set for sale that seems to be similar to the program mentioned in the CIA document. You can search their store at the following link:

HemiSync by Monroe Products
edit on 21amSat, 21 Oct 2017 03:38:56 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If you read the report it goes into the theme of the movie minority report- previewing the future and what if this was implemented?? its now almost 30 years in the future i wonder if so, how condensed or consolidated, like time wise? military boot camp is what the longest at 13 weeks ?

id like to stay on topic with this it is interesting for me

just viewed the website 14 weeks @ 1500 BUCKS WOW but if it works for the person then why not i suppose
edit on 21-10-2017 by TheJesuit because: bc

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I think the technical term in the Oz bush is being sung.

One of the old ducks over here tried to sing me one time by making that noise. Got real annoyed when it didn't work and accused me of having a "protector", which, coincidentally, I do.

edit appologies, just saw the post above, still reading the PDF. Interesting.

That they use the terms "dimensions" and "holographic universe" in sections 18 and 20 suggests they use a mind map. That probably won't get them far in probing history freely. They'll get the approved version.

But in response to the initial question

The answers is: some of it is familiar.

edit on 21-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit to get back on topic.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think these dimensions they speak of is really more vast than first realized and their egg diagram is nice but partly incorrect i believe it more like a massive layered onion lol.
what is your experience ? the familiarity of/in the stages that is?

a reply to: Whatsthisthen

edit on 21-10-2017 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

'day TheJesuit.

what is your experience ? the familiarity of/in the stages that is?

It's not that I follow any of the stages such as biofeedback or TM (Transcendental Meditation) mentioned in the document per se.

I am familiar with the description of the "Gateway" as in section 5 The Gateway and hemi-sync.

Particularly the shifting the consciousness out of the body and going places independently.

However, I do it differently, rather than going to the memory maps of the "Universal", "Holographic", "Dimensional structures", and so on, I'll network with other Beings on a non-mental level: thought-feelings. One shares at that "level".

When I say memory maps , that would be any of the mental level (intellectual) constructs based on mathematics or abstract thinking that people use as a mental framework for navigation.

The "egg" diagram and the torus. Hmmm, I have seen something similar in occult studies of the Chakrum in theosophical books. Leadbeater and Bisant I think it was. Years ago, so I can't give a title to the book.

(grin) yeah, I'm familiar with the "onion". Takes forever to "unpack" those experiences.

One problem in the Gateway, just my opinion mind, is the presumption in Section 13 "the part encodes the whole". Right there the Universe becomes defined and therefore a closed space.

The Universe becomes finite and is that which is within the part. What if the part does not encode all there is?

Accept that the part encodes the whole is like a mobius in a bubble. Infinity in a closed space. One can have as many infinite closed spaces as one wants.

New age thinking falls into this intellectual trap. "The Universe is everything". Oh really . . . . . . . . (grin wink).

Gonna take a few reads to comprehend that document.

afterthought

I spose what I am saying is that the holographic universe and dimensions (infinite closed spaces) are an intellectual trap.

So who set the trap?

I dunno. ETs? Gods? Smart asses?

Your guess is as good as mine : )

edit on 21-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join