It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Promoting female education worldwide, her work with veteran families, etc, maybe Melania will eventually find some meaningful role..maybe.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DexterRiley

Michelle Obama is a deep thinker

I'm sorry , that line just gave me a belly shake laugh.
No I am not...

No laugh at Melania plagiarizing a speech from, the not so deep thinking Michelle according to you..

edit on 21-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Melania Trump is such a great woman. I strongly believe Melania is the best First Lady that's ever been in the Whitehouse. Melania Trump is definitely the most gorgeous 1st lady ever to live!

How old are you anyway?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: DJW001

Promoting female education worldwide, her work with veteran families, etc, maybe Melania will eventually find some meaningful role..maybe.

That's what Ivanka is on the payroll for. I wonder when she will actually start doing it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think Melania is a good person and she'd have to be tough to put up with the public side of Trump's personality.

But... she is in no way the best first lady the US has ever seen. That would be Jackie. So far, Melania has not gotten much traction in the things she's attempted to get involved in. Ivanka has more influence and power, though that's not saying much. She was supposed to be a conscientious advisor to Trump, but that seems to have dropped by the wayside.

Four aides or 16. Doesn't really matter. The question to me is more, why any aides at all? She's not actively campaigning for Trump or those Trump is supporting. She's not bringing forth initiatives. Well... maybe that's not totally true. She does have the program for kid's reading, which is awesome. There just doesn't seem to be much that Melania is involved in, or maybe she's decided to keep a low profile completely other than public appearances. One thing she does do well is bring a more human side to Trump. Heh, maybe that's why she needs the aides.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I respect her, even feel a bit sorry for her. I really think she would prefer to to be out of the limelight, raising her son, being left alone. I don't think she wanted the job of first lady. And, I don't think she is involved with the job as much as the other first ladies were.
The job of the first lady is more than some here seem to want to make it out to be I think. She runs the background of the white house, everything from decorating it to picking out the china to be used at state dinners and the menu to be served, to the seating arrangements, blah, blah, blah...
What's gonna be interesting to see is when there's a women president and her husband takes on that role. might actually get the first outdoor state dinner- barbecue served on paper plates or something.
edit on 21-10-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How much money does it take to keep a presidents wife looking good?
I look at the monetary problems we face today and think that we waste so much in places nobody thinks about.
Our government could save billion by just using a damn telephone or Skype instead of airfare.
A sad state we live in today.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

As I said from the start... Trump has some weird ideas. He has been butchered by the MSM from day one. He is an odd-ball compared to most other US presidents. But..if given the support and if he listenens to wise advisors he can bring significant positive changes for the US citizens. Behind every succesful man is a strong gopd woman. And IMHO that is Melania. As a matter of fact I think she is a better person Trump will ever be. If she is able to talk some sense in this man there will be hope for the USA.

Unfortunately I dont know these people that well...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes but you are a critical thinker, and you would not "fit in" working for the government.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

No I am not...

No laugh at Melania plagiarizing a speech from, the not so deep thinking Michelle according to you..

Well the deep thinking is subjective and relevant to whom the comparison is made. If the comparison was to her husband , I would be obliged to agree

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
What's gonna be interesting to see is when there's a women president and her husband takes on that role.

I'm going to guess that the first male "first lady" will end up picking something like childhood obesity as their "cause", perhaps look at reforming school meals, that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

No I am not...

Well the deep thinking is subjective and relevant to whom the comparison is made. If the comparison was to her husband , I would be obliged to agree

Yes I agree , Melania appears smarter than Trump..

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Even Bush Jr appears smarter than Trump and he's famously stupid.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
Even Bush Jr appears smarter than Trump and he's famously stupid.

you know I never thought I'd say this?? But I actually missed the guy, how desperately fkup is that..

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Ditto. The guy who launched the war on terror seems like Noam Chomsky next to Trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Bush was famously not good in front of cameras, but he is actually quite smart according to the people around him.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wonder how much that special employee of Mike O earned to tape & tuck his junk up for public appearances?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I saw Bush at a large Corp appearance in West Michigan in 2014. He is not dim witted, and seems like a nice guy.
One thing that stuck out about the informal talk he gave was that he realized the banks (in '08) should have failed, but it would have caused a depression. He said he didn't want to give those "sons of a bitches on wall street" more/any money. Exact words. And he also said he had to trust what the "experts" around him were reporting to him.

edit on 22-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Wonder how much that special employee of Mike O earned to tape & tuck his junk up for public appearances?

Do you really believe that idiotic lie?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: CADpro

Do you really believe that idiotic lie?

Yes !!.Alt facts is now a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join