It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MinangATS
a reply to: seasonal

You forgot to include the increased security budget, she has caused, because she chooses to live in NY instead of the White House.

By the way they have been in the White House since June.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

She also pays them more.

Higher quality employees usually get paid more.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Mrs. Obama is the epitome of the hopelessly self entitled and arrogant pompousness she is trademarked for world wide. The Clinton's were/are the same way, but they hide it a little better. 8 years of wanton gluttony and looting the treasury beyond the capacity of the money printing factories and she still hates America

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
so, how does the average American even survive without 16 aids?
if the average American can work and provide for themselves and their wife and their kids without any aids why does the first lady( who is being provided for via the taxes of the average American) need 16 aids?
that doesn`t sound like a first lady that sounds more like a queen.
so, in addition to a free place to live (the whtehouse ) and secret service protection around the clock ( paid for by the average American) the first lady needs 16 aids???? it makes you wonder how the average American can afford to pay for the white house, 16 aids for the first lady, around the clock protection for every politician and provide for themselves and their family. average americans must make a lot of money! that must be why politicians are trying to squeeze more money out of them. I guess American politicians figure that if the average American isn`t living in a homeless shelter then they have more money that can be squeezed out of them.

edit on 21-10-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: DexterRiley

Michelle Obama is a deep thinker

I'm sorry , that line just gave me a belly shake laugh.
No I am not...

Do you know Michelle personally ?

If not you are basing your knowledge of her on your media consumption.

Do you believe that the media is truthful enough to gauge an accurate opinion. ?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

She also pays them more.

Does that include Trump employees? I wonder.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No I am not...

Do you know Michelle personally ?

If not you are basing your knowledge of her on your media consumption.

Do you believe that the media is truthful enough to gauge an accurate opinion. ?

I do more everyday than the first lady does and I don`t have 16 aids and she is a lot younger than me. why does the first lady need 16 aids? did the first lady replace any walls, or paint any ceilings or do any manual labor today that would make my life better or easier? so why does she need 16 aids,maybe she could send one or 2 of them aids over here to help me out,it would sure make my hernia feel better. does the first lady have a hernia? why does she need 16 tax payer funded aids?why does she need me to pay taxes to help pay for an aid to write Christmas cards? oh that`s right the rich live by different rules than us commoners do.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

No I am not...

Always glad to brighten up your day.

Don't you believe Michelle Obama was intelligent?

-dex

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

way at the bottom of the article, after the job was done

this gem...

But the larger staff is likely due in part to Michelle Obama entering the East Wing with a more aggressive agenda and embracing initiatives like her Let's Move! child obesity campaign.

Melania's first initiative was to stop cyber bullying, she stopped it immediately when she was reminded of her husband's Twitter account.

tried to chime in women's rights... couldn't because of you know who.

but she is the greatest first lady ever. its what the US needed.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Yes they live a different life to us commoners so there is little point in trying to find a common denominator between them.

Michelle Obama has about as much of clue of what it is like to live the life of a commoner than you or I know what it is like to live the life of the first lady.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I wonder who the first first lady was that even required help.

I mean what is a first lady aid? What do they do? Who knows?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Vector99

She also pays them more.

Does that include Trump employees? I wonder.

It was a general statement applied to the subject, the employer doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Melania Trump is such a great woman. I strongly believe Melania is the best First Lady that's ever been in the Whitehouse. Melania Trump is definitely the most gorgeous 1st lady ever to live!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

the president is paid his full salary, he just donates that salary (maybe??) to a charity of his choice.
the gov't doesn't save any money on this, matter of fact it costs more since when it comes tax time, a large portion of those donations can be used to knock down his taxes.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Well good for her, now lets see if she can convince the hubby to cut back on those Florida golf trips costing how many millions to date??

edit on 21-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I love how you can make a matter-of-fact statement regarding Melania's 'class' when all you have seen are TV appearances, but laugh at another person making a matter-of-fact statement about Michelle's propensity for deep thought. Both opinions are the result of media protrayal, yet you trump supporters readily attach more credence to the one for Melania.

Interesting creatures, you humans are.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Melania Trump is such a great woman. I strongly believe Melania is the best First Lady that's ever been in the Whitehouse. Melania Trump is definitely the most gorgeous 1st lady ever to live!

Really ???.what have she has done, and the most gorgeous 1st lady to ever live???? Meh! matter of opinion..

edit on 21-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

Really ???.what have she has done, and the most gorgeous 1st lady to ever live???? Meh! matter of opinion..

Yep Barbara Bush was most fun to look at for me!!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
way at the bottom of the article, after the job was done
this gem...

But the larger staff is likely due in part to Michelle Obama entering the East Wing with a more aggressive agenda and embracing initiatives like her Let's Move! child obesity campaign.

Melania's first initiative was to stop cyber bullying, she stopped it immediately when she was reminded of her husband's Twitter account.
tried to chime in women's rights... couldn't because of you know who.
but she is the greatest first lady ever. its what the US needed.

8 years and 16 aids later, children are still obese. Way to go Michelle!

edit on 10-21-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

What does Melania need aides for? All she does is tag along behind her owner, tottering on her spike heels. Michelle Obama was very much an independent public figure, advocating healthy nutrition in personal appearances.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join