It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much corruption will it take?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined No I won't, if I decide to use that book it would be for control of the weak minded. I will read 1984 before I ever open that crap again. I feel sorry for those that take it to heart and live their lives by it. It may provide good moral lessons but that is it. And before you ask yes I have read the new and old many of times.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Tardacus

it`s better to let the middle class get pissed off at paying high taxes than it is to let the bottom %10 to go full retard and overthrow the government.

Well lets face it the middle class is in general mortgaged to the hilt with kids in tow, they have no choice but to suck it up, they cant risk their futures .

They have us screwed any way you look at it.

Can’t let them/anyone, take the guns.

Talk about being screwed.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Imo, Trump was only the 1st step to restoring our constitutional republic. He has helped expose some of the corruption on both sides of the aisle. The only peaceful way for the people to regain control of our government is to stop voting for career politicians & by helping expose their corruption to the people on social media. Anthony Weiner got locked up already for sexting a minor. The evidence in that case has led to more evidence of corruption by Hillary & the Uranium One deal, as well as, implicating Obama, Holder, Mueller, Comey & others to a giant racketeering scheme. This is also why the corrupt career politicians hate Russia so much. The funny thing is Trump has nothing to do with it. People in the Obama administration have corrupt ties to Russia & some corrupt establishment republicans probably do to. This is why they are trying to distract us with their Trump ties with Russia BS investigation. All of this would have been swept under the rug if president Trump did not run & Hillary was elected.

www.nationalreview.com...

We also have the Harvey Weinstein ousting, which has revealed that he helped fund the legal support for Bill Clinton during his Monica Lewinsky case & let's not forget Biden's groping of young women & Bill Cosby's raping of young women.

At least the corrupt politicians on the right don't adulterate the youth of our nation like the corrupt politicians & their contributors on the left do, with their paid sellout shill Hollywood actors, musicians & comedians. It baffles me how anyone can support the politicians on the left, especially if they have children.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Deetermined No I won't, if I decide to use that book it would be for control of the weak minded. I will read 1984 before I ever open that crap again. I feel sorry for those that take it to heart and live their lives by it. It may provide good moral lessons but that is it. And before you ask yes I have read the new and old many of times.

So, do you always make a habit of reading "crap" "many of times"?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Does the name Hastert ring a bell?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

slow gradual process designed to take over your freedom right before your eyes. Way too many people are blind and dont really care whats really; going on.
I think part of the reason is all the propaganda the media spews out. so much fake info out there that people automatically think that its all propaganda or conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

What do you propose we do about it?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What do you propose we do about it?

nothing we can do except teach our children the truth and wate for Karma....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

So your goal is demoralization. Any polemic that does not contain a guide to action is an assault on human dignity. Your fatalism sounds depressing.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So your goal is demoralization. Any polemic that does not contain a guide to action is an assault on human dignity. Your fatalism sounds depressing.

Throughout history, every dominant civilization eventually collapsed because it became TOO successful. What made it powerful and unique grows out of proportion and consumes its society
Comfort equals sales. We’ve been sold comfort for generations, and for generations we bought bigger houses, separated further and further out into the suburbs, along with bigger TV’s, more movies, and take-out.
The American public is becoming docile and complacent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join