It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugar can fuel cancerous cells, study says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I've been in strict ketosis for over 6 months now.

May I ask the results of your daily blood control of ketones and glucose?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I understand the general drift of the message. Excessive sugar consumption fuels cancer and also weight gain. For many Americans it might seem like mission impossible to eliminate as much sugar as possible and we do need glucose. I did end up losing about 20 pounds over a 2 year stretch reducing the amount of high fructose corn syrup and excessive sugar by reducing soda consumption and foods with lots of sugar. I think the part missing is excessive amounts. Most Americans do not need as much sugar as they get in all their food. Caffeine even in soda can have withdrawal or addictive effects if you reduce the amount consumed too quickly. I read you can have sugar withdrawal effects too. I never tried to eliminate all excess sugar. I believe in moderation but if eliminating all certain foods worked for you, good job.

If you have a headache because you didn't get your caffeine fix, it's harder to give up that last little bit of soda. I did for a while but then drank some and got back in the habit. I also read the fatter you are, the better chance you have of getting cancer in general or a number of other health issues. I believe that is directly related to excess sugar and excess calories.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Your glucose levels seem to be within the normal range.
edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Already posted on ATS budz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join