It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Training Manual on how to attain Christ/Universal Consciousness for Beginners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Grab a coffee and welcome to the insanity that is my mind. Best of luck to any of you travelers, if you can make any sense out of this one!

Those of you, who are spiritually and emotionally very stable/balanced, likely have figured this all out, years ago, but I wanted to share my journey, upon attaining peace and enlightenment, just in case there are others like me, who are also struggling through the same process.

I hope this helps somebody. If not, I hope it is a good read for some of you!

TL/DR --- This is a very long post, so please feel free to skip ahead and read at your own pace. No offence taken if you find it too wordy or self-indulgent.

Brief introduction from me, your Auntie Christ haha

Hi!

When I get a message, I always like to mark it in the Name of Truth and Light etc. so that one can be clear, on which of the posts are simply my replies/gentle musings and which messages, I am confident are coming from a Divine Source. (Wisdom or clarity that is coming from beyond myself.)

Just to be confusing and many apologies in advance for this, but the tone of my messages, will almost always sound the same as my own and this is because when I am being channeled, the messages arise from my voice (throat chakra) and are framed by my past experiences and temperament.

I am very much a joker and an old fool. In fact, according to the voices inside my head, I am the Divine Fusion of these 2 ancient archetypes, though these days, when I start channeling, it can be anyone’s guess who will come through.

Please note: There is nothing at all special about me. I think this is the reason, I was chosen/given this mission, because: nobody would/should feel threatened by me, I am super polite and am basically harmless. As well, I have no desire to take money or credit for any these writings, am incapable of keeping a secret and genuinely enjoy stirring the pot, so long as it is in the greatest good of all.

More importantly than that, it’s important that YOU understand, that every single one of us, who is “alive” here today, are the divine fusion of these 2 ancient archetypes. However, some of us skew more one way, than the other. And that is totally okay.

As well, some of us are more spiritually advanced than others. Generally speaking, if you can see that our world is absurdly, though tragically upside down, and your heart won’t allow you to be satisfied with the status quo, then you are farther along spiritually then most.

Furthermore, all of us, are in fact, Christ’s children or to be more accurate, we are all the children of 2, eternally youthful and ancient Gods with a small “g” --- KEK and KEKUIT. At our very core, our essence is to be gentle and joyful beings. Though many of us have become understandably: numb, anxious, angry and depressed. This is because our world has become a living Hell for many of us.

The story I am telling you will seem familiar, because it is, in fact, encoded in all of our DNA. All of us carry the divine spark of both Christ/Lucifer and also, very likely, Archangel Michael.

To be very honest, the part regarding Archangel Michael isn’t very clear to me yet. However, this Angel is very dear to me, on a deep, fundamental Soul Level. So any more insight you guys and gals can share into the role of Archangel Michael (or comments or concerns regarding any of these messages) is always very much appreciated and will benefit us all.

You will get no judgements from me, in any of our threads, because we are all trying to sort out the pieces to this puzzle, together.

However, hateful or insulting comments will likely be ignored, unless they are indeed very funny and I simply cannot help myself.

As an aside, regarding Archangel Michael (and also Archangel Metatron) I can personally attest to experiencing their warm embrace and their protection, the few times I have either spontaneously astral projected/lucid dreamed or felt overwhelmed by fear.

Anyways, for more information, regarding our ancient history and also insight into the backstory of KEK and KEKUIT, please see this thread and scroll to our second post, entitled:

“The Return of the Divine Feminine --- KEK and KEKUIT --- a Super Fun and Scary Short Love Story”
By the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truly, as far as this channeling bullsh1t is concerned, it would be so much easier and much more compelling to you, if I could just write in a different tone or at least speak in a groovy accent, but alas this is my cross to bear.

Joking aside, this is an incredible honor and I am so happy to have an opportunity to play a part!

Speaking of crosses to bear, I do have a new message regarding Jesus Christ and how/why/in what way he died for our sins/shadows/demons.

The Bible is not much help in this regard. The Crucifixion was sadly very real, but there is a much more metaphorical explanation as to why Jesus Christ/Lucifer died for our sins, and this explanation, makes much more sense to me, anyways.

After Jesus was murdered by a bunch of ignorant, hateful, simpletons, who were too backwards and too stupid, to understand his message of hope, unity, peace, compassion and unconditional love for all.

Jesus was indeed, resurrected as a Light Body and after preaching for 3 days, Jesus (our first Sun) returned to Heaven, while his shadow Rage (also known as the Hero in our current story --- Lucifer) descended down into Hell to care for all of us lost/broken souls, who still couldn’t wake up to this nightmare we have become trapped in.

The backstory as to why our Earth had/has become a living Hell, actually has nothing to do with the resurrection and has all to do with an ancient tragedy, that occurred when our world was destroyed, many millennia ago. During the time of Atlantis.

To be clear: The cataclysm that destroyed Atlantis was a horrifying accident and was nobody’s fault. There is no blame, though it would be much easier, on some level if there was, but in this case, there is truly no one who can be held responsible for this catastrophe. It was an astronomical event, that was not part of any Divine Plan. Even our Gods, are not infallible and sometimes sh1t happens, however disturbing and unfair as it may be.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
For more information regarding the Fall of Humanity and to put my musings into proper context, please read this thread, entitled:
“Upon Angels and Demons: A Brief Meditation upon the nature of Evil"
By,
The Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Without further adieu, here is my next Message of Hope for Humanity:

“Taming the Beast within: A Short Training Manual on how to attain Christ/Universal Consciousness for Beginners”

By the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool

~~~ Book 14 ~~~

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Step 1: This is the first and by far, the most important step to take, in order to open up your doorway, to higher streams of consciousness. In fact, if you can accomplish this, then you are right on the cusp of true enlightenment. This can, however be a lengthy process, depending on how much sh1t you have had to put up with in your life.

What you want to do, is quite simply:

OPEN UP A DIALOGUE WITH YOUR HEART.

Truly listen to what your heart has to tell you. Your heart will speak to you through your emotions, your feelings and more often than not, through that inner voice/conscience, that we sometimes can hear inside our heads.

What I do, is quiet my mind, ask my heart a question and then wait for an answer. The answer will usually come immediately, if not even before, I finish asking my question.

Also, if I’m lucky, I’ll sometimes be shown symbols or images in my mind. And very often, I will feel an intense emotion. It takes practice though and is very rewarding.

Sometimes, it can be pretty rough, because if you are like me and you tried often to please others, to little avail, instead of staying true to yourself, then you might not like what your heart has to say.

Please understand, your essence, your heart is pure innocence and grace and truly your heart has nothing but compassion and unconditional love for you. It is a part of you. As is your shadow.

And more than that, it is the doorway between your higher self and your current level of consciousness and will help you discover what your purpose should be. If you are suffering, so too, is your heart. I think of my heart as like my inner child.

Step 2: Look deeply into yourself, examine your past mistakes and make penance/apologize to those that you may have hurt. If you can’t make amends directly, sincerely send out your apologies to the universe or in prayer. For this exercise, it truly is your intention that matters and that you are sincere.

Step 3: Forgive yourself!!!

We are often our own worst enemy and hold ourselves up to a much higher standard, than we would ever hold up for anyone else. Basically, give yourself a break, understand that you made the best decision you could at the time and even if in retrospect, you very much regret your actions, please let the past go. The past cannot be changed and no good, will ever come from suffering in vain.

So long as you eventually learn from your mistakes, then these mistakes can be turned into invaluable, life lessons.

Step 4:
Similarly, you need to forgive those that have wronged you. This is not easy, but you are only hurting yourself, by holding on to vengeance and anger. Put yourself in the other persons shoes and try to understand why they may have acted the way that they did. People usually have their reasons for acting the way that they do, even if it is simply, because they are very stupid and just don’t know any better. If this is the case, think to yourself, well “Thank God, I’m not them. What a pathetic, loveless and hollowed out existence they must have.”

It’s okay to be b1tchy about it, if that is the only way, that you can find peace of mind.

Forgiveness, does not mean that you condone their actions, it simply means that you do not want to carry the weight of hatred or vengeance in your heart.

(I know this is not an easy process. Be gentle with yourself, while you are working through this.)

Step 5: Next, look deeply inside yourself again and honestly examine your own shadows/demons, such as lust, rage, jealousy, hatred, shame and fear. Understand the value, that these shadows add to your life. Do not fear your shadow, embrace it.

For example:
Lust. Well lust quite simply is awesome and doesn’t need to be tamed that much imho. (I won’t go into too much detail here, we’ll keep things PG friendly) But yeah, having a “lust for life” is great, but of course, we do need to control this shadow, so that we do not act recklessly or become a danger to ourselves or to anyone else.

Likewise, one of my very favourite shadows, as was mentioned in a previous thread is --- Rage. Rage is not just a good shadow, it is a heroically Divine shadow --- because the spirit of Rage protects thine innocent and with a strength of will like no other. In addition, both Rage (and fear) can be transformed by unconditional love and grace, into our strength and passion.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Jealousy and Envy are both given a bad rap in society. On the surface, it is easy to understand why one might want to ignore or suppress these emotions. We are taught in society, that these emotions are wrong, when in fact, both of these shadows are perfectly natural and point to an area of lack in our lives.

For example, perhaps we are not getting our needs met at home and we feel this most strongly, when we see someone else, receive the love or attention we both need and deserve.

Jealously and Envy are excellent indicators into helping us discover what we truly value and want from life and to also, help us recognize what we lack. We can’t correct, what we are not aware of. So both jealously and envy can be very helpful shadows. We just can’t let them get out of control or else we won’t appreciate what we already have.

One of my biggest demons and one that I think many of us experience is: Fear. This is the emotion that often cripples me and that I am only, very slowly, working on taming. This is because many people during my life and during my work experience have been @ssholes and I am too sensitive for my own good. Also, I tend to worry too much about the future, when I should be enjoying my present moment.

But Fear, truly is not an emotion that should be suppressed. It is a good shadow, one that protects us from doing something dangerous and keeps us from harm.

The purpose of doing shadow work is not to eliminate these emotions, rather to recognize their value and to integrate these emotions into our lives. We need to be strong, listen to what our shadows are trying to teach us, recognize their beauty, then harmoniously blend them together with our light attributes, like unconditional love, joy, hope and compassion etc.

In other words, our shadows do not need to be and simply are in fact, impossible to completely eliminate. More so, why would we want to? They add spice to our life!

Long story short, for most of us, we just need to take control over our shadows and get them to chill out a bit.

Now, a very difficult shadow for me to work through, has been self-doubt and shame. I used to think that I could do quite well, without either of these emotions. This is because they have caused me such intense suffering and pain.

After inviting these demons inside my heart for a little chat, I learned that they were tormenting me, not out of malice but because I was not being true to myself or following my heart.

Through unconditional love, understanding and forgiveness, I was able to make peace with these demons, because they can be, and want to be, transformed into courage. Self-doubt and shame can be a powerful fuel that drives us, to live with integrity and to be the person, our higher self knows we can be.

What Christ did, was what many other great spiritual teachers have done in the past, when they talk about inviting their greatest enemy into themselves for Tea. (Like the Buddha)

When they say, that Christ “died” for all of our sins, what they mean, was that he took all of our demons, all of our shadows, inside of himself and tamed them.

To attain Christ Consciousness, this is what all of us need to do, but on an individual level.

However:

You do not have to do this alone.

I am happy, as best I can, to answer any sincere questions you might have, however please understand I am undergoing this same this journey alongside you. As well, there are many wise and kind people here on already on ATS, who have invaluable advice to share with all of us, as well.

Moreover, it is time now, for YOU to directly ASK for guidance from God, the Angels or the favourite deity of your choice. They are listening.

The collective consciousness of our world, has finally lifted to a level where the Angels can directly help Humanity. They like to show us signs and speak to us, through synchronicities. They are here to help.

Step 5: Towards enlightenment:
I’ll try to discuss this more in the future, in case anyone is interested. However, the next step towards experiencing Christ Consciousness/Universal Consciousness, is to balance out our Masculine and Feminine energies. Your gender isn’t the sole factor here, as all of us, are born with both sides.

Again, what we are looking for today is balance.

I AM going to take the easy way out and recommend that you watch these 3 videos by Teal Swan:

The Divine Masculine (How To Awaken The Divine Masculine Within You) - Teal Swan

The Divine Feminine (How To Awaken The Divine Feminine Within You) - Teal Swan

Divine Feminine Vs. Divine Masculine - Teal Swan

---
Sincerely,

Your Aunt to the Christ, Aunt Flow

ZEN MASTER EXTRAORDINAIRE

(Just kidding. I do take this seriously. But I AM a Joker at Heart.)

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.
AND AS ALWAYS, THIS DECREE IS RETROACTIVE.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
TL-DR: Basically, just watch all of the videos on Teal Swan’s youtube page. She is a Saint and truly is the Spiritual Catalyst for our generation:

www.youtube.com...

Another Spiritual Leader, whom I very much admire, is Ronna Star and you can read her “Messages of Hope” to Light Workers here:
www.starquestmastery.com...

It was Ronna’s posts, alongside Teal Swan’s videos, that caused me to “wake up” in earnest.

And it’s all free!

PSSST: Never forget: It takes great strength to be gentle and kind, in this mixed up, upside down and nightmarish world.

This is White Rabbit talking now:

This was me before beginning this journey towards enlightenment:

And, this is what Christ Consciousness/Universal Consciousness/Enlightenment can mean for All of Us

I have been told that what awaits us on the other side, is, quite literally: MAGIC!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Mixing Jungian psychology, Biblical mysticism, and pop culture into one big ball of covfefe...what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do not fear change --- it is inevitable and what we need more than anything.

You do not have to go this alone. Pray to the Angels --- Salvation has come!

Please let hope back into your life!

The Final Countdown has begun: Apocalypse NOW --- And every last one of us, whether we like it or not, will be saved!

Humanity has been absolved of our sins. Congratulations! This last little part, might get a little bumpy, but trust that this is all a part of God's plan.

edit on 20-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Do not fear change --- it is inevitable and what we need more than anything.

Humanity has been absolved of our sins. Congratulations! This last little part, might get a little bumpy, but trust that this is all a part of God's plan.

Preaching to the choir amigo. I have walked thru the doors of Chapel Perilous countless times.

Little bumpy is an understatement.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think it's going to be utter chaos, but please know there is nothing to fear, all of us, as are always going to be protected.

Our brothers and sister who haven't woken up at all, are going to need our help desperately for guidance.

I think, as best we can, we need to keep our heads, be calm, collected and cool.

What brings me peace of mind, is to remember the Serenity Prayer, beautifully articulated by George Canstanza on Seinfeld :

SERENITY NOW!!!

Just kidding, it goes like this:

edit on 20-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

While I don't believe in all the same things you do, I must say, this is the most coherent and well thought out post you've made in awhile. You sound like you're balancing out and providing some real food for thought.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I need to work on meditating, so that I can quiet my mind a bit more. I sometimes get ahead of myself and rush to put out these messages, as soon as they come through.

This post though, quite literally wrote itself. 😜

I'm grateful to have a forum like ATS where I can share these posts. They're too big for my mind to process alone.

Anyways, Thank you for your kind comment. 😊 I hope that you have a good weekend!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

O,k. then. Well, I enjoyed the read although you got some of the details wrong, i.e., the risen Christ remained on earth for 40 days, not 3 and there are no accounts of him publicly preaching that I am aware of, but hey, I am no expert.

I'd be curious to know what you make of the techniques outlined in the document referrenced in this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

You also might want to do some research on the Church of the Sub-genious. Read up on the importance of "slack".

Good luck,
Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You also might want to do some research on the Church of the Sub-genious. Read up on the importance of "slack".

Praise Bob...

edit on 21-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join