It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin regrets America elected Trump that war monger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Trump refuses to cooperate with Putin. Trump is openly hostile to Russia and Iran. In the 2016 campaign Trump said he'd go after Iran, which is Russia's most important client state in the world. There's a good Chinese saying. Insult the dog, and you insult the master.

Speaking at the Valdai forum in Sochi, Putin said Trump's political adversaries "haven't allowed him to fulfill any of his election platforms and plans."

He emphasized that Trump won an honest victory thanks to his talents, adding that the lack of respect for Trump and his voters shown by his foes is a "deplorable element of the U.S. political system."

At the same time, he added that Russia will remain open to cooperate with the United States.

U.S. intelligence agencies say that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Russia denies the charge.

"An unprecedented anti-Russian campaign has been unleashed in the United States," Putin said. "After losing the election to Trump, they have put all the blame on Russia and engaged in a frenzied anti-Russian hysteria."

He warned that Russia will "momentarily respond quid pro quo" if Washington imposes restrictions on the Russian state-funded RT television network and Sputnik news agency.

RT has said it faces a U.S. demand to register as a foreign agent and provide detailed personal data for its staff. It says the request amounts to an attempt to push it out of the U.S. media market.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: galigula

Does ABC even recognize that they were non-stop RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for the last several months?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Your headline is sarcastic, or intended to be funny, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't know? The stuff I see coming from Putin seems rational most times. I know he is a strong leader and crushes his people who try to pull stuff against his government, but he seems halfway reasonable about a lot of things. He is way better for us than most of the old Russian leaders.

What Russia did in the election probably did not change anything. Hillary's past and and present actions and lies are what gave Trump the win. People should blame Hillary, not Russia, for a Republican president being elected. She was the reason that the Democrats are not in the White House. I cannot see why Democrats cannot see that.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
How many accounts of yours have been banned?

and how many more do you plan to make?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How many accounts of yours have been banned?

and how many more do you plan to make?

Time to start adding MACs to the excluded list ?
Just a thought

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Or Russia's lies about what Hillary did in the past along with full on onslaught of pro trump ads, stories and memes to push trump while devaluing and mocking Clinton.

I mean look at what we got verses what he sold you.
Certainly not the winning businessman he was touted as being.
Russia is pissed they didn't get their money's worth and rubles don't grow on trees.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A lot of people are going to regret supporting Trump before his term is over.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or Russia's lies about what Hillary did in the past along with full on onslaught of pro trump ads, stories and memes to push trump while devaluing and mocking Clinton.

Russia is pissed they didn't get their money's worth and rubles don't grow on trees.

If anything, Russia exposed Hillary's lies and misdoings. They did not lie about her from what I have seen.

Trump is no angel either but the flack he is getting now is unjustifiable, the Democrats in the press and many others are twisting anything they can to make him look bad. I would think Trump's lawyers could collect evidence then sue many people for slander as soon as he is out of the White House, that will be within the seven year limit. I think that is why he has a private attorney firm doing his stuff. He is no dummy. He could become the richest person in the world after this, suing millions of people. There is so much slander flying I am surprised he is not doing anything but then again, that would not be fitting while he is president. Those spreading lies against him could wind up in court.

I would probably do that if I were in his shoes,

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If anything I think it's been proven that Russia lied about a lot.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
A lot of people are going to regret supporting Trump before his term is over.

At least they are recognizing a problem... Unlike the ones who to this day still think Obama had a successful presidency.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If anything I think it's been proven that Russia lied about a lot.

Russia does spread propaganda, but in the case with Hillary, I just seeing them exposing her. She did so much wrong stuff that Russia does not have to make up anything. Anything they tried to make up wouldn't be as good as them pointing out all the stuff she did wrong. Like Benghazi, the disregard of the E-mail rules, and her sabotaging of Bernie. Those are all pretty darn bad things she did. Any other Secretary of State who messed up with Benghazi would have been fired and charged with something. She personally denied the security from what I remember right. Then she says she can't remember things, nobody running for president should have had lapses in memory like she claimed. And she did that twice during questioning, blaming the situation.

I am glad she lost. Do you think she would have been as patient as Trump is with people slamming him with twisted things, she would have sent the secret service in to correct the problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Russia didn't need to lie about Hillary to swing votes to Trump. Enough Americans could already see what a liar she was, and how she is corrupt beyond obscenity, so "blaming Russia" for her loss is just an excuse to exclude Hillary from responsibility. No matter what excuses you will offer, you can't escape the truth, and the truth about Hillary is why she lost.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: galigula

What else is new,more hypocrisy from the MSM,were they not crying Trump in collusion with Russia?,now they are crying because now they hate him?,what is purpose of this post?,to show how dumb they look?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Putin & Trump are BOTH great men

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Putin & Trump are BOTH great men

Unless you're brown, gay, trans, journalists, Mexican or Ukrainian.

Давайте выпьем за то, чтобы мы испытали столько горя, сколько капель вина останется в наших бокалах!

new topics

top topics

join