It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call- After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan-Surprise Media lied

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I voted for Obama...and last time voted for Trump. Honestly, if distractions keep nit-picking BS etiquette about Trump....they better damn well find someone better than Hillary to offer in 2020 or I will not be alone in voting a trump back in office. End rant here!

On topic...Trump in this video does sound as sincere as anyone can be due to the circumstance. No, it is not a video or audio of what he said to the latest notorious media widow...but I can not help but feel that in such circumstances...one will use previous accolades and condolences to show empathy. It shows as a record of what one would expect.

The President did not know this man who died a hero personally...it is crazy to expect that kind of communication. He did have respect for an American who signed up to be at the front lines knowing that he may give his life.

This bipartisan BS is really getting old. Stop getting distracted on entertainment news BS and get back to the bigger conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Stop getting distracted on entertainment news BS and get back to the bigger conspiracies.

May I suggest you visit one of the very popular Las Vegas threads.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage, I gave you a star. I realize that ATS pickings are slim for real conspiracies, but if we weren't so distracted as of late...imagine the power we here could have countering a REAL conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I know. It's been downhill ever since HAARP was deactivated and Nibiru was a no show.

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I know. It's been downhill ever since HAARP was deactivated and Nibiru was a no show.

Admittedly, those conspiracies were more entertaining than the divisive hate spew that has become the norm. We were all joined ...not separated with Niburu or the evil TPTB gov against us! Kudos to those who figured out how to make us all become cannaballistic!
edit on 10 20 2017 by CynConcepts because: Haha... Too much wine...eating dinner now!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

What is so bizarre here is any person that ever served in the military is quite aware of the phrase, "you know what you signed into" and all other variations of it.

So, Mrs. Johnson (both of them) should not have been offended and Trump has no reason to apologize.

exactly.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

It's all their fault.
How very compassionate.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You have to be excited about the 2018/2020 election results that foaming-mouth rabid lefties are unknowingly engineering! Republicans will crush them again.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just want to point out that this is not the phone call the media is in an uproar about. That being said, I think what Trump said to the widow was not as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. Trump made a blunder, but I think his heart was in the right place in this case.
edit on 20pmFri, 20 Oct 2017 23:46:45 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

For a couple of reasons, I think this issue is just latest "smoke screen" to cover for important laws that Republicans are pushing through, unencumbered.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean under "reconciliation?"
The budget, you mean. It hasn't passed in the house.

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK the Democrats and the media have been drumming up the stupid impeachment narrative. If only they'd done it over genuinely impeachable offenses.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You mean under "reconciliation?"
The budget, you mean. It hasn't passed in the house.

The "horrible" budget, as Sen. Sanders called it today, along with other items. Everyone on the left is so immersed in the Trump vs Frederica fog, that they're (for the most part) oblivious to Republican agenda items marching along to fruition. Before this particular "shiny object" captivated them, it was the NFL.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It was under reconciliation.
No one but Republicans could do anything about it. Rand Paul voted no. It passed. Barely.
Big victory, right?
How's that deficit doing, btw? Did it go down?
edit on 10/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump's a dolt......and anyone refusing to admit that is a dolt. And the reply to this is always based on a juxtaposition against Hillary....I didn't vote for her either...but Hillary's evilness does not counteract Trump's dumbness.
edit on 21-10-2017 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump. It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

Donald Trump’s director of African-American outreach has an ominous warning for all who dared to criticize the Republican presidential nominee: Soon, they will have to bow down to “the most powerful man in the universe.” 

Source

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

LOL

What is that, some kind of new salute?

Do you see the thumb there? You should, it is very clear. It is also blatantly obvious that the owner of that left hand has pretty advanced arthritis. My mother does too...and she points with her two most distal digits because the other ones are atrophied, like the ones in your photo.

Look at the thumb and palm of the hand, upturned. Now, hold out your left hand in front of you, precisely how the left hand in your photo is oriented, palm up. And count those fingers once again from the left upturned palm orientation. Take all the time you need.

You...and several other people, apparently...are looking at that upturned left hand like it's a downturned right hand. Even after you cropped and enlarged it, you still can't apparently tell your left from your right. Even with that clear, concise view of the folded thumb.

That would be funny, actually, if it were not so ridiculous. Ffs.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: peck420

Congresswoman Wilson made statement in regards to President Trump's call to Myeshia Johnson, widow of Sergeant La David Johnson.

About that call. Didn't Trump say that he didn't say what Wilson said he said?

Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!

Didn't Kelly say that Trump did say it?

Kelly said he encouraged Trump to echo words Gen. Joseph Dunford offered to Kelly when his own son was killed in Afghanistan.

"He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that 1%. He knew what the possibilities were because we were at war,"

www.cnn.com...

Trump lies some more?
About a gold star parent?

It's kind of like this,
If I told you "Phage, some folks would say, you are a complete dickhead, but I really like you", and instead of that being the headline, the part quoted said " Phage, you are a complete dickhead", do you think those two statements have a different meaning, though the same words were used, just some omitted? I hope you find a way to look deeper into this so you truly do understand.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. Let's keep it civil!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I just want to point out that this is not the phone call the media is in an uproar about. That being said, I think what Trump said to the widow was not as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. Trump made a blunder, but I think his heart was in the right place in this case.

I agree, I don't think he meant to be disrespectful, BUT he shouldn't have lied about what he said after. I find that rather pathetic actually.

also, it was pretty low to accuse congresswoman Wilson of SECRETELY listening in on the call when the call was on speaker in a car. then doubling down by calling her wacky.

that's the sign of a very weak man in my book.

congresswoman has said she spoke about the call because she was concerned about the silence surrounding those young men's death and she wanted to bring attention to it. I can 100% respect that, especially considering she was a very close personal friend.

and, i'm sure you're aware trump brought a lot of this crap on himself when he implied that president Obama and bush didn't call or write families. insinuating once again that he does everything best.. that is disgusting!!!
edit on 21-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join