It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call- After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan-Surprise Media lied

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: violet
You are, perhaps, too kind.

The call in the OP happened in April. Hard to get it confused with the recent one to the Johnson family.

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Not that kind, I took away my flag because I felt a bit mislead.

I've not kept up with the international news lately. Only heard about him apparantly saying "he knew what he signed up for" to a mother. If this is also a call the media lied about, I'll give my flag back

edit on 20-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You are, perhaps, too kind.

The call in the OP happened in April. Hard to get it confused with the recent one to the Johnson family.

It's confusing to me because I'm not watching US News all day long. You must be American and assume everybody is tethered to the US News. I usually do have CNN on in the background but turned it off last week to tune into local news to follow our storms on the west coast.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You must be American and assume everybody is tethered to the US News.

I am American but I don't assume everybody is tethered to the US News. However, ATS members aren't just anybody.

I was just pointing out an important fact that you didn't seem to be aware of. That's all.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly...oil drugs rare metals....and the hundreds of millions that end up in the Clinton's and Bushes slush funds. Blood on all their hands

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You must be American and assume everybody is tethered to the US News.

I am American but I don't assume everybody is tethered to the US News. However, ATS members aren't just anybody.

I was just pointing out an important fact that you didn't seem to be aware of. That's all.

Ok no worries, I appreciate you clearing up the misunderstanding

I'm not on ATS much either
edit on 20-10-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

From the OP.

I think this is the real off camera Trump and would guess this is how he handles all these sad phone calls. What a sad fact the hate filled media wanted to paint Trump as disrespecting widows.

You just don't get it do you, Trump disrespects everybody, the world still revolves around him, and he cares for now't except himself...end of story.

edit on 20-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

From the OP.

I think this is the real off camera Trump and would guess this is how he handles all these sad phone calls. What a sad fact the hate filled media wanted to paint Trump as disrespecting widows.

You just don't get it do you, Trump disrespects everybody, the world still revolves around him, and he cares for now't except himself...end of story.

I just don't get your opinion. No, I do not.

After listening to the conversation with the widow, did you find that disrespectful? Your statement has just been proven to be poo-poo.

edit on 20-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

It's confusing to me because I'm not watching US News all day long. You must be American and assume everybody is tethered to the US News. I usually do have CNN on in the background but turned it off last week to tune into local news to follow our storms on the west coast.

In that case you will know that Trump is just as confused, since he doesn't seem to know who he last talked to, or indeed even the person who was supposed to be the subject of this phone call, as per the the OP, which in fact isn't the subject at all. But then Trump doesn't even remember headline mobsters with whom he liked to break bread with either, the like of which would make your delicate teeth curl...funny that.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Exactly...oil drugs rare metals....and the hundreds of millions that end up in the Clinton's and Bushes slush funds. Blood on all their hands

Are you kidding? None of that matters, only what the MSM says Trump said about something or other. Just ask everyone around here. Way About Main Stream.
edit on 20-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: FHomerK

I don't think that Donald understands the difference. Never the less, did you have the same strong feelings of defense toward the disrespect that was aimed at Obama? Or it just Trump that's untouchable?

By asking that, you are trying to lump me into one clique or another. Sorry, not happening, as I am involved in neither.

Besides, you should have already known the answer if you actually had read what I said. Sorry, not giving reading comprehension classes today.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

From the OP.

I just don't get your opinion. No, I do not.

After listening to the conversation with the widow, did you find that disrespectful? Your statement has just been proven to be poo-poo.

I said he cares for for Now't but himself, glaringly obvious isn't it...Kelly told the world that, 'Trump asked him what to say' didn't he? or did you miss that when you posted a phone call that was directed to someone else.
But...who cares eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2017 by smurfy because: Blurb.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yep, like most people, he can be a prick.

In the phone call to the widow, not so much.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

We have been conditioned, frogs being boiled alive. Manipulation of stats to appear we are affluent.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It was a different call.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Yep, like most people, he can be a prick.

In the phone call to the widow, not so much.
You mean in the April phone call. The one in the OP.
The Johnsons think differently.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Yeah. he may have said "he knew what he signed up for." It's the context that determines whether it was meant for good or bad.

I doubt he said it like "What's the big deal? He knew what he signed up for, right? Get over it."

I imagine it was more "He was a courageous man, he knew what he signed up for and his bravery and sacrifice was incredible."

Same words, entirely different meaning.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes the phone call in the op.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Did the media lie about the phone call in the OP?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join