It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George W. Bush a Hybrid? Along with Rumsfeld?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I know it sounds strange, but the thought suddenly occurred to me this morning while I was folding laundry and watching TV.

I don't know how much truth there is to what I've been hearing on and off for many years now, but some people say (I have never been shown any proof) that there are indeed aliens here on earth, that they have been since at least the '50's I think.

I hear that it is a top secret, ongoing government experiment. Something about trying to "breed" for lack of a better word, them with humans in order to create a superior race.

Well, I was watching how much Bush has changed over the last few years, both physically, and in his demeanor. He seemed - at least publicly - almost somewhat timid, and now, he's a full blown bully! Like a killing machine that's blown a gasket, and is gaining more and more force, and won't be stopped. I didn't word that quite right, but you probably get what I mean.

Does anyone think that maybe they did finally perfect the so-called "perfect" hybrid? George H.W. Bush and Barbara perhaps wanted to create one of their own, one to change the world - for better or worse?

Sounds crazy, I know. But....what if? And what if he took Rumsfeld with him. He seems to be gaining momentum, changing in his physical appearance and his demeanor, also.

Any thoughts there might be any truth at all to my sudden hunch?

P.S. No, I was not watching the "X-Files!"

[edit on 2/11/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
Does anyone think that maybe they did finally perfect the so-called "perfect" hybrid? George H.W. Bush and Barbara perhaps wanted to create one of their own, one to change the world - for better or worse?

Well, I guess you could say that we are all hybrids of our parents huh?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh, you need to see makavelli's avatar.

Death Row Governing

btw - even Fox News had on the various lookalikes that lots of folks that do public appearances have, they had a guy on who has a full time job standing in for the Pres. ( re: the appearances comment ), he said he wasn't the only one doing that job.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've noticed all politicians change facial characteristics, body language, and even the appearance of their eyes over the course of their political tenure. Eyes seem to get darker, face more haggard, hair whiter, skin more ashen, posture more rigid, speech more slow. I think it's just the stress of the job combined with the alien brood nesting in their colon.

new topics

top topics

join