It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benedictus qui venit in nomine veritatis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"Benedictus qui venit in nomine veritatis." this is the subtitle of the site in english is something like this: "welcome to those ho comes in the name of the truth"

the site is about a correlation between gravitational mass and inertial mass, which allows the gravity control and reveals a new concept of spacecraft and aerospace flight...

Probably this subject has already been discussed here, if so...

Well, I´m not a qualified pearson to determine the veracity of these "dyscoveries" so, I´m posting the URL of the site hoping tath someone can enlight us on this subject...

users.elo.com.br...

regards

fred

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow, that site is really interesting. However, it does seem a little hodge-podge. An ATS member with a physics background need take a look at some of the formulas presented. As always, its all in the math. Can anyone examine the information, specifically the formulas, and attest to its ligitimacy?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Actually, it is a take off on the Roman Catholic prayer "Benedictus qui venit in nomine domini." , or "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord". replace "Lord" with "truth" and you have it.

I am not a physicist, but merely an old engineering bureaucrat; however, I will look at this and let you know what I think aboiut it.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Welllll... its purpose is to sell you a book.

You know, what I'm NOT seeing is links to other papers (a scientist would do this) and he's been accused of being a fraud by a number of folks.

And THIS just looks fake, and the math is stupid. The equations really don't build up anything; they're just ... it's like a bunch of problems copied from a textbook:
jlnlabs.imars.com...

And a search on scholarly databases shows that nobody cites him.

new topics

top topics

join