It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lied. Continues training terrorists in the Tanf safe zone in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
He said he stopped arming and funding terrorists in Syria to fight Syria army. Looky here. Proof Trump continues to do just that in his Tanf safe zone. Syria army warplane attacked that place and got shot down by American planes. Trump is not only a war monger, he is also a big fat liar, who is also extremely hostile to Russia and Iran.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Trump is a pathological liar...

I’d best compare him to a 3rd grader trying not to get in trouble by the teacher (the general public).

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Trump is reading a script from Teleprompters.

US is in Syria.

link to article

GlobalResearch

Besides that US jets violate Syrian sovereign airspace on a daily basis, launches cruise missile attacks on Syria military assets, the Pentagon is building bases inside Syrian borders in violation of International Law.

Don't worry though, the US military is really only helping the Syrian gubment to defeat some bad guys.
edit on 20-10-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: galigula

I don't think Trump has any control over the generals or CIA in the field. I think since GWB the generals have been on a very long leash. And who the heck knows what the CIA is doing.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Trump is reading a script from Teleprompters.

The Pentagon is behind the chaos in Syria.

And Israel runs the Pentagon.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Trump is just another stooge so it's not surprising.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was pretty disappointed to learn this. one of Trumps big selling points was ending support to terrorist groups in Syria, and ceasing the US attempts to overthrow Syria's legitimate government. They even announced they did stop supporting them.

Perhaps he wants to, but the Presidency is a largely powerless position, so US aid to terrorists will continue as long as those in control of the military want it to.

Although i do wonder what exactly America's objective in this green area is. Seems more or less useless.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

In this part of Syria Trump trains Syrian refugees to fight Iran and Russia. Like I said, Trump is extremely hostile to Iran and Russia.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

mum's the word for Trump's cult followers...

within a month in office Trump sold weapons to the Saudis..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Trump campaign promise is going up against Iran. He simply fulfills his campaign promise. He is a warmonger. Hostile to Russia and Iran. That's what he said he'd to to Russia and Iran in his campaign. It's no secret.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So , how do we know that is the US military training Syrian rebels ?
I spotted 2 (not 1 but 2) things in the video that make me question
Anyone else spot those ?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hopefully Trump will refute this story via Twitter, calling it "fake news" and using the word "sad." That way, 35% of the population can instantly feel better.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

OP has been banned.
Again.

top topics

join