It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton personally met with Vladimir Putin to get the uranium deal approved

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: redtic
I stopped reading a zerohedge.

It cracks me up - there's endless complaining about the "MSM" as fake news, and yet those very same people continue to create threads referencing BS sites like zh. Sad!

Know what gives me a belly shake laugh ? Uninformed folks making comments about the one news source quoted in an OP. Without knowing it is ALL OVER the news .
Congratulations and give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. But dont break your arm in doing so...

Whatever. My point still stands - zerohedge is a bs site. Don't creates threads solely based on it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan>>> I said from the get go this was classic Clinton playbook.... accuse your opponent of what you're guilty of so when you get nailed for it people will be less shocked and used to lies being thrown around and maybe you'll get a break. Mueller is getting crucified right now and being exposed as a phony so we can expect the Trump/ Russian collusion story to fall apart BUT.... they'll use that as a cover to get something else and unrelated on Trump to hit him with. I don't see the deep state being taken down over this and the Clintons could bring them down if they spilled the beans on all the crooked #( and worse) they've done the last 30 years.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I guess Bill Clinton was Putin's " FISSION Accomplice".

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join