It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets Out Fake News about UK Crime Figures to Suit His Agenda , So Sad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Err, how about in five minutes time when my taxi pulls up.....and it won't only be one pint my friend.

Maybe one day you'll be able to join me in a few and see how the UK really is, the real UK outside of London.

I've been there. It's overrated.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Convict me of a hate crime like your police state loves to do.

From someone whos police force seem have no repercussions for shooting first and asking questions later?!?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I'd like to think the President of the United States had more to do with his time than wasting it making stupid tweets on matters that have absolutely no bearing on him or his country.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Question.

If trumps intention was not to equate rising crime numbers with Islamic terrorism then why did he mention it??

And

How would you feel if May tweeted “US crime stats up amid gun violence”?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If trumps intention was not to equate rising crime numbers with Islamic terrorism then why did he mention it??

Because crime and terrorism are two growing concerns for many people.

How would you feel if May tweeted “US crime stats up amid gun violence”?

I could care less what any politician tweets.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

From someone whos police force seem have no repercussions for shooting first and asking questions later?!?

I'm not American.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Isn't everywhere?

I've found in my travels that it's the company one keeps that makes the difference.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

At least we both know which country is on its way/turning into a police/military state, and more so with some help off Trump! Hahaha

edit on 20-10-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Isn't everywhere?

I've found in my travels that it's the company one keeps that makes the difference.

I cannot deny that.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I doubt it.
But you can always hope.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yes they now are hunting violent right wing video viewers because ..THOUGHT CRIME...wonderful for the UK ..I wonder what figures there are for arrests?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

But what he said was true.

No it wasn't, Trump said it rises 13% annually, it doesn't, the 13% represents the year in question, and while overall the crime rate is down. But I guess you know that, and just like to chance your arm.
A big issue is in London with the stupid moped gangs, and like I said they attack anybody, regardless of any persuasion or otherwise, in fact quite a few muslims have been attacked, and at least one died, but even there the police are starting to catch them in numbers.

edit on 20-10-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Yes London is much more peaceful and safe then 20 years ago. I heard that along with guns they a baning acid sales?

Docklands bombing and Manchester bombing were in 1996. So your comparison is unsurprisingly ill informed.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's a good point. Crime in the UK does not rise 13% annually. Now only if the news had reported on that, it wouldn't have to make things up in order to fool an unsuspecting public.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I could care less what any politician tweets.

Then why the constant Trump reinforcement, deflections, almost cult like worship and supporting his obvious lies?

You care bigly!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Then why the constant Trump reinforcement, deflections, almost cult like worship and supporting his obvious lies?

You care bigly!!!

I protect anyone's right to speak, big league, especially when it is threatened by a pitchfork wielding mob.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gortex

Do you know what “amid” means? It doesn’t mean “caused by” or “reason for”. It means “surrounded by”.

And you guys invented the language.

Shhh. The overlooking of key words that define the statement is one of the strong points of the OP

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You would think the president would have better Intel? CIA for example lol
Instead he indulges himself in self approved gossip columns to which he is alarmingly influenced by ... That is not being a leader.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but doesn't this guy have a country to run or something ?

I thought only the kiddies had all the time in the world for tweeting twitty tweets day after day, after day, after day, after day......(inhale)

..... after day, after day, after day, after day..... (inhale)

..... after day, after day, after day, after day.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join