It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia to resume MH370 search

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I saw this story earlier today...it will be interesting to see what happens.....I feel for those families

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ElGoobero

No, they mean military radar. Not everything has to do with the US. There are many countries in the area that have military radars.

well, presumably.
the documentary kept saying 'military radar' without specifying WHOSE (Malaysia's? Viet Nam's?) and it got me suspicious.

'Mysteries of the Missing' hosted by Terry O'Quinn on Science Channel.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The plane flew through multiple nations radar coverage on the way to wherever it crashed. I didn't think they had to specify who it belonged to to demonstrate that it didn't involve the US, when they were talking about a plane that was flying over Asia.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
(as I keep saying)....the left turn off the west coast of Indonesia is the most telling moment of this whole incident.

I Know there are many who disagree, but that one moment is telling beyond all others. AND, there's no way to argue it. If you say the radar wasn't accurate, the ACARS sensors...then the whole search area is tens of thousands of miles off.

The left turn off the west coast of Indonesia tells the whole story...and nobody can dispute it. Sorry.

edit...everything else could be explained by fire or some other incident...but that left turn, fully two HOURS later simply cannot be explained.

edit on 10/21/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingclaydiskYep, they took a direction....and scooted

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The search is for 90 days only starting 21 January 2018 and to finish 20 April 2018

The search was driven by analysis of ocean currents by CSIRO and has fixed on satellite sightings of floating objects around 35 South. Unfortunately these satellite sightings were investigated in March 2014 and found to be sharks feasting on a dead whale

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Malaysia's military radar was switched off at 5pm every day
SHHH ... TOP SECRET

top topics

<< 1   >>

join