It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

accepting ourselves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This topic ties into the alien forum because of the notion that we have been modified with gray DNA.

the further you look and seek the more you will find that it's true- we are modified.

The biggest problem is, we aren't a 100% 'god' creation. The grey DNA isn't actually too bad, however i do get worried it'll cause us to follow in their foot steps and veer towards technology, when say in 1 billion years the species on this planet may have little to no interest in technology- perhaps creating technology to peer into the ethers rather than physical maneuverability.

The grays aren't really mutated freaks, they actually have a nice level of spiritual mission, sense of themself, almost a humour in understanding dynamics of things.

The thing is, I havnt been accepting of them. But i realized where this stems from. If I was fine with humans and we also have aliens in the skies not doing too much harm- then there's no problem. The problem is I don't accept our own race, because we are a modification- ignore the gray 'experiment' part because that's not what we truly are. We are what we are and that is what we are. I don't accept us as good, natural, kind of a mutated insincere or caring creature- that so happens to vantage the planet so that our 'gift' (modification) gives us leverage over all other species in an unfair way- even more so that these species are actually perhaps more beautiful than us. But that might be wrong. Humans are among in my guess a rare place and we might be much more beautiful than these animals even for our rare place.

So I don't accept the aliens because I don't accept what they did here. And I don't accept myself in this world knowing about this

Because is it right for all the life here? What could have come of the animals in 1 billion years? Should the 'grey' genes really take up what could have been much more significant? Are we ruining it, and us ourselves, an unnatural species.

If i could ever accept our place, then I could be happy and once again "own this existence" and make it like home.

Do any of you have tips, or do you think perhaps, we really shouldn't be here
And that we should eventually find a way to rid ourselves if that is morally appropriate- I mean once you understand how we got here.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I thought I felt something like a person feeling like we are bad and shouldn't be here.
Alas we still have the lever to make the best choice. If we didn't consider that maybe this is wrong- and not be willing to sacrifice ourselves we would be parasites. But because we can care
We have to come to what is right,
So don't let yourself stop because we need you all of you to find out what is right.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Maybe , well our energy is effecting others collectively and just maybe we will stop a gray on a neighbouring planet

Maybe they are feeling naughty and 'eyes on the steak' about to put their genes into the life there

And maybe our wake up fuel will influence it to question the morality and stop it from doing it. Because maybe no one has yet had the awareness to cause an energy influence to change them so they get off 'scott free'.

Maybe that will be the beautiful thing about this planet. That we will be the ones to save 20+ planets from our energy

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

And it will all go down as a meaningful tale in this one little dot (galaxy) of infinite universes and infinite space

......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................

if these are all separated universe (with galaxies)

it'll just be a small interesting tale of the past

in 1 of them.
edit on 20-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The peasants are fine.

The globalists who have worked for these 'aliens' since the day of the Apple of Knowledge need to be removed.

Thanks to them, this world is still in the 18th Century when Tesla technology would have made this world environmentally friendly by now.

The problem is that these globalists are not going to be removed yet by 'outside' forces. So the world is going to get a lot worse, thanks to these 'bomb everything' globalists.

EDIT: The alien DNA is what makes us 'born into sin'. Watchers DNA and Fallen Angel DNA have made humans into slaves for these parasites to feed off.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Actually after for once for some reason I listened to Tom Delonge, the guy who claims to be with the higher ups, he actually says a lot of them 'believe its magic' (existence) and that they aren't 'holding out' but merely don't know what to do and feel it's a serious struggle that it's there.

I shared your attitude but not now.

We've already made our mark and whiped out hundreds of animal populations and changed their evolution by confining them to what they are. Do we even deserve to take up 5% of this planet?

This all comes down to accepting ourselves, whether we should find a way that this is 'right'
Or what

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

We're primates after all. Even if you personally have never experienced, flesh and body can be very pleasant to pamper. Sensations.
The only alien bit about us is hard to define. It's this "higher consciousness" which has made us so inventive with tools and engineering.
You have a certain hormone flora and stuff and depending on that you might be a different stereotype.
Their genetic modification on us could be done with crispr gene editing technology and you are not part grey alien, but jellyfish.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
We've already made our mark and whiped out hundreds of animal populations and changed their evolution by confining them to what they are. Do we even deserve to take up 5% of this planet?

This all comes down to accepting ourselves, whether we should find a way that this is 'right'

It all boils down to choice and responsibility taken after a choice is made.

However, how can 99.9% of the population be blamed for the state of this planet when they do not have the choice to :-

1) Stop chem-trails from wiping out Gods' creatures.

2) Move into clean alien technology away from crude oil.

3) Clean electric cars and pesticides that would not pollute the air and wipe out the bee population.

4) Colonize Mars / Moon thus reduce the population on Earth. After all, the fallen watchers deliberately crashed one of their UFO's into Germany, allowing the NAZI's to reverse engineer alien technology. Has any of that FREE technology found its way into the people after Operation PaperClip grabbed all of it to continue world domination ?

We have no choices. So who is to blame ? Or is Agenda 21 the ultimate Final Solution that the globalists want.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
all this antiwhite Sjws, transgender and muslims. is this not enough for you

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The grey DNA isn't actually too bad, however i do get worried it'll cause us to follow in their foot steps and veer towards technology, when say in 1 billion years the species on this planet may have little to no interest in technology- perhaps creating technology to peer into the ethers rather than physical maneuverability.

We all 'advance' when we pass, no DNA required to die.

Life is decay, from the moment we are born we begin dying. In a 'billion years' the genome will be so mutated, continuation of the species would be impossible.

We are decaying genetically every time our cells divide.

Tyrell: "You were made as well as we could make you."

Roy: "But not to last."

-- conversation from the film, Blade Runner

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Before I found out we are all modified, I never questioned that we came from something similar to chimpanzees. However after realizing- it means they picked a pre-existing species and spliced their genes into it. Within a month of realizing we are modified I found out we are much similar to a Gorilla- but humanity won't support the notion that Gorillas started running and trecking (because they're so slow). But if a race was picked, well, it could do anything.

The reason our skull has shaped considerably is not alien genetics per say- because if you look at our 4 million ancestor skull, it is very primate like. The thing that changed us, is the change in lifestyle that the alien intelligence allowed and supported. We didn't get tall and freaky because alien DNA. We got tall because we started running and trecking. We lost the ridge because we learned how to get soft food and stop eating sticks. We got skinny because we used our muscles less. The changes took 10 millions of years. When they added their DNA, it looked likely exactly just like the close species of Gorilla-related, but just was intelligent. But that intelligence is what changed our life style- then the rest of our DNA followed.

But I am very intuitive, and I can see the difference between a chimp and a human. Humans have this strange kind of creepiness to them. It's more complex. Because gray DNA is 4 billion years old I think. So it got much more complex.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

We deserve this planet, we conquered it.

We are the alpha species, if animals could talk they'd say we are the ghost in the darkness, and I'm not talking about how we look now.

The beasts of burden.

We were wiping out species of animal 10,000 years ago, back when we were primitive, that's if you go by the official story... Regardless, the majority of humans were primitive. Achieving little more than the other "intelligent species on Earth. Many make burrows and use simple tools, many a species have ritual.

You might have noticed, I'm keeping away from the alien angle... It's not necessary for our understanding. Anyways back to us.

Every animal can be a predator. We are beginning to notice things like herbivores will eat bugs and even carcasses just for that added protein around pregnancy or egg-laying, there isn't many species on this planet that won't kill. So with that being said do you think this is intelligence on part of the animal or "nature"?

I know it's intelligence. My point is, we are definitely earthlings. Our abnormal intelligence might be alien but intelligence certainly isn't abnormal on earth.

Honestly, we are perfectly matched for this planet, our problem is accelerated growth. Just like climate change is a normal occurrence, the problem is artificial acceleration, catalysts if you will.

Is that down to aliens? Maybe. But then I suspect we learnt how to exploit nature long ago, I suspect our intelligence was unmatchable for at least 200,000 years.

We can still be matched, single-celled organisms are the bane of every advanced lifeform. On earth anyways.

So, back to the alpha mentality of species with a brain... Humans have exploited this planet, morally we maybe shouldn't so much these days, knowing what we know. With that said though, it's a purely Terran concept.

In the age of the dinosaurs the family group that evolved the T Rex dominated this planet, it appears nearly all ecosystems had a close relation or equivalent, they were literally the humans of their day. Thoroughbred alphas, nature did it's best to counter that with elaborate defences and the largest creatures earth ever saw yet the likes of Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus were still eating them.

Heck all those grasslands on the earth?

They were once trees, grass is a relatively new phenomenon.

Wiping out other species because you can dominate is nature in it's purest form. Most animals are omnivores. Because most animals won't pass up an opportunity to do more than survive.

Most animals will kill you if you are not beneficial and they can get away with it.

Lions will kill a lone elephant. Hyenas will kill lions if the numbers are strong enough.

We are exactly what this planet creates.

Own that strength, be unashamed of it. Out of maybe billions of species that never made it, you come from a long line of ones that did. The "elite" of earth-based lifeforms.

Your primordial being.

Whether you accept that or not is irrelevant, if our species was threatened then I'll guarantee that the survivors will accept it.

If aliens ever wanted earth, our earthling instinct would probably be our best defence, Lord knows the alpha mentality has been the greatest offence any species has ever seen.

That being said... A parasite never kills it's host until it has the ability to jump ship. We need to sort that # out before we spell out our own demise.

No aliens needed

Apologies for the long-winded post.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Gorillas are far from slow.

They have a relatively advanced society, they use basic tools, show signs of ceremonial activity.

They are also found towards the top of the food chain wherever you find them, they may not hunt but little hunts them.

With good reason, ever seen those things move?

Scary strong.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

You need to eliminate any thinking that the ETIs have given us their DNA. Merely assume that they have altered our own DNA such as to produce the desires results that entirely human. These slight changes, basically, the lowering of aggression along with attendant ramifications of what that means across the board for humanity should be enough for you to shout for joy at the improvements in the human species that will be traumatic enough alone upon our world.

The ETIs know exactly what they are doing. As you can see, if you look around, modern humanity is swiftly changing at an incredible rate. It is to be, for the most part, a bloodless evolution into a gentler stage of the human animal where the aggressive "animal" part has been greatly subdued by consciousness. Parts of the world are not taking kindly or willingly to these changes and will/are attempting serious revolutionary efforts within this quiet evolution.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
At the current rate of biological change and the increase in technology, in a thousand years we will look like the Borg from Star Trek.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If we are to believe all life created throughout the cosmos shares the same building blocks, then we share those same humble beginnings, but how they have changed, adapted or mutated throughout out time is an interesting study. Also genes can be moved between species, so we can accept ourselves and them as being of nature.

All living organisms store genetic information using the same molecules — DNA and RNA. Written in the genetic code of these molecules is compelling evidence of the shared ancestry of all living things. Evolution of higher life forms requires the development of new genes to support different body plans and types of nutrition. Even so, complex organisms retain many genes that govern core metabolic functions carried over from their primitive past. Genes are maintained over an organism's evolution, however, genes can also be exchanged or "stolen" from other organisms. Bacteria can exchange plasmids carrying antibiotic resistance genes through conjugation, and viruses can insert their genes into host cells. Some mammalian genes have also been adopted by viruses and later passed onto other mammalian hosts. Regardless of how an organism gets and retains a gene, regions essential for the correct function of the protein are always conserved. Some mutations can accumulate in non-essential regions; these mutations are an overall history of the evolutionary life of a gene.

www.dnaftb.org...

www.dnaftb.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

The biggest problem is, we aren't a 100% 'god' creation.

The Eternal Essence of THE CREATOR or your Spirit/Soul/Internal Energy that powers your vessels or environment suits associated with your "current" locations has and will always be 100% CREATOR Energy...
No matter what Creation groups alters or toys with it.

Yes some who ARE also Created beings may enhance, upgrade or even degrade depending on intentions the environment suits and the conscious perceptions related to each environment suit form. For a spirit within a human environment suit may see or perceive things different in a grey environment suit.
Even though the exterior suits may change, still however what inhabits that current suit INTERNALLY is still CREATOR Creation Energy...

Therefore to 1 whatever is made from the Essence or material of the CREATORS UNIVERSES is still Ultimately CREATOR Creation ENERGY.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/20/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What if no one on this planet is actually human in origin ?

This planet might be a grand experiment to see if all aliens can coexist with one another, under the visual programming that tells us that we are all 'human'.

So the way you feel deep down is actually the species of alien that you really are. The host-body is just phony human exo-skeleton.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Thanks to them, this world is still in the 18th Century when Tesla technology would have made this world environmentally friendly by now.

You realize that our current power grid is based heavily on Tesla technology and our ability to transmit power using high voltages over wires, don't you? Edison tried low voltage power transmission and most of the power was eaten up by the resistance of the wires.

Otherwise, Tesla would have filled the air with EM waves so thick it would be like sticking your head in a microwave oven all the time.

Trade-offs.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know if some of you got my point. If you live in a city there's a higher chance you won't.

You forget that they also moved the or brought the moon to be perfectly equal size.

Making the animals and plants more orderly which substantiates towards 'beautiful' (in our opinion)

This was a perfectly good planet, that can go back to being in god's hands. Push the moon back and let it go on purely.

But the predator to prey is a perfect similie of aliens to earth and i dont just mean greys. We can't just have a beautiful God vulnerable planet like earth sitting alone going into higher dimensions. Because we have predators AKA grays really i think grays are the only intelligent species

top topics

<<   2 >>

join