It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

why was the 10 year old alone in a public bathroom?

That's your response?

I let my 7 year old son go to the bathroom alone, provided I am watching the door and timing him. You have to let them exert a little controllable independence. But he also knows the concept of "stranger danger."

EDIT: So this happened in a private residence with a family friend. I guess that family didn't know their 'friend' as well as they thought.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This thread will just another excuse for some tranny bashing but I truly hope she never gets out of prison.

Whatever. I think it should go to "we tried to tell you that heterosexual predators would exploit your good intentions".

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

This thread will just another excuse for some tranny bashing but I truly hope she never gets out of prison.

Whatever. I think it should go to "we tried to tell you that heterosexual predators would exploit your good intentions".

Who has ever denied that? You do realize that the right-wing media likes to make strawman arguments all the time to score points? This is case in point.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Who has ever denied that? You do realize that the right-wing media likes to make strawman arguments all the time to score points? This is case in point.

Who hasn't denied that? Everytime we brought it up the sympathizers said we were being silly.

This isn't about the media, this is about sexual predators. Please stay on target.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No 'Gender inclusive' laws here and this happened two mins from my house
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Who hasn't denied that? Everytime we brought it up the sympathizers said we were being silly.

This isn't about the media, this is about sexual predators. Please stay on target.

I am on target. This thread is another one of many transgender bashing threads. Also, as you have said, another "I told you so" thread, despite this occurring in a private residence instead of in a public bathroom. Transgenderism has nothing to do with this. You yourself admitted as such.
You stay on target.

edit on 10/22/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The sympathizers? Are you honestly trying to imply that people are sympathetic towards the perpetrator of the attack? You're really losing touch with reality if you genuinely believe that thought process has some validity.

Pointing out that the gender the perpetrator of this vile and heinous crime identified themself as, has zero bearing on this story and then having to constantly reiterate that the premise of the OP is 100% false in that this didn't occur in public period let alone a public restroom isn't being sympathetic to the person who attacked this poor little girl. It's pointing out logical flaws and errors, in an argument based entirely on vitriolic hatred and willful ignorance in order to further push a specific agenda. I'd much rather a person just come out and admit their true thoughts on the subject than hide behind facades and mirages to try to give the appearance of propriety as they hide behind word salad.

You would do well to take your own advice then. This is definitely about sexual predators. That's said, the gender or gender identity of the perpetrator of this disgusting crime has zero bearing on the crime, the attack or what this poor girl is going to have I deal with the rest if her life as she tries I put this behind her.

By making it about the scumbags gender identity, all you're doing is playing into a stereotypical right wing trope that as this thread shows, people are more interested in utilizing scare tactics and hyping up their own ignorance with "I told you so..." I understand that for fearful and hateful people, their anger I say a warm place to hide and it also attracts others who want to rally around and make it OK to feel such loathing despite the lack of facts to support the notion. Hey, why let the truth get in the way of a quality Trans bashing amirite?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So the transgender used its 6 inch clitoris to defile a young girl?
Shocking.
Personally, as a white 40+ male of UK residence, I find myself increasingly identifying as a ginger haired single parent wheelchair bound black lesbian child who is struggling with pre/post/mid/transgender transmigratory leanings.
Who the hell are you to tell me otherwise?
Come at me dude, and I'll get seriously offended and triggered on yo' ass.....

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Someone only read the title and not the thread...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I hear there's a cream for that.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I choose the right to be offended by that comment and I demand an apology.
Now.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
So the transgender used its 6 inch clitoris to defile a young girl?
Shocking.
Personally, as a white 40+ male of UK residence, I find myself increasingly identifying as a ginger haired single parent wheelchair bound black lesbian child who is struggling with pre/post/mid/transgender transmigratory leanings.
Who the hell are you to tell me otherwise?
Come at me dude, and I'll get seriously offended and triggered on yo' ass.....

Congratulations for the most cringe-worthy post ever on ATS. I couldn't cringe any harder.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You hurt my feelings.
Apologise.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

/trigger

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You hurt my feelings.
Apologise.

You apologize first for making my chest, neck and shoulders hurt from all that cringing.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That reaction you are feeling is guilt.
Apologise.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That reaction you are feeling is white guilt.
Apologise.

Fixed that for ya.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

The fact that you presume to speak on my behalf offends me.
Apologise.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Do you've anything if substance to add to the discussion or are you just boning up on how to troll middle school students?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Do you've anything if substance to add to the discussion or are you just boning up on how to troll middle school students?

He actually might just be entirely cynical in trollatry, and people bit.

I hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join