It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

By your logic since Dennis Hastert is a Republican pedophile every Republican must be a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your such a propaganda monger... you will try and twist anything into some ridiculous defense of pedophiles huh???

Just pretending to be a family friend wouldn’t require a dress and sooner or later they will prob gain access.

You are pulling the SPECULATION that the trans part was a ploy too gain access out of your @$$...

If you meet someone new the fact they are transgender is not a free pass to being alone with someone’s children..

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Abuse can happen in private bathrooms. The question is are you telling us that transgender people are more likely to abuse children in bathrooms?
Think carefully before you answer.

How many times do I have to post it?... i won't repeat myself because you are too lazy to read my previous comments.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Are you too lazy to reread your own OP?

However, it is one of the reasons why I and some other members as well as other Americans have been vehemently against the "bathroom inclusive laws.

You didn't even bother to edit your OP.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just pretending to be a family friend wouldn’t require a dress and sooner or later they will prob gain access.

Pretending not to be a child molester is what i tried to make clear. That includes pretending to be a friend. Or a scoutmaster, priest, camp counselor, foster parent, whatever.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: yuppa

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

"A Pedaphile who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it. Scout masters, Church teachers, Coaches, whatever; all positions of trust child molesters use to get near kids so they can have sex with them. They sign up for those positions because they know parents will entrust their children to them.

Summer camp, scouting, sunday school, pack em up and ship em off, get some time away from those pesky kids.

You forgot to state the Bathroom was in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and not a public restroom.

Not that it matters. The disguise was to get access in a private area to a child, in this case a girl. If the interest was little boys, no costume would be required.

it DOES matter in th econtext th eOP was trying to protray by not saying WHERE it took place and under what circumstances. the disguise isnt even a point.

Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her.

Yes but which bathroom? Public or private?

Does it matter?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

"A Pedaphile who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it. Scout masters, Church teachers, Coaches, whatever; all positions of trust child molesters use to get near kids so they can have sex with them. They sign up for those positions because they know parents will entrust their children to them.

Summer camp, scouting, sunday school, pack em up and ship em off, get some time away from those pesky kids.

You forgot to state the Bathroom was in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and not a public restroom.

Not that it matters. The disguise was to get access in a private area to a child, in this case a girl. If the interest was little boys, no costume would be required.

it DOES matter in th econtext th eOP was trying to protray by not saying WHERE it took place and under what circumstances. the disguise isnt even a point.

Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her.

Does it matter?

With OP? Yes it matters.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Does it matter?

With OP? Yes it matters.

Not my problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Does it matter?

With OP? Yes it matters.

Not my problem.

When society decided to let them in the other bathroom with little kids..... derp.

You made it your problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

First of all, even if i had been able to rewrite my op, like you want me too in your controllish nature, you or someone else would have complained for editing my first comments.

Second of all, that particular comment still rings true. Or are you saying that this man couldn't have done the same in a public bathroom?

Not to mention this, which I have stated several times throughout the thread.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

What?... Where in the world did i write that it is okay for a male pervert to get into a women's restroom, or anywhere else and raping them?...

Not to mention the fact that there have been males who have claimed "to be women inside" and have used that to get inside women's restrooms to then rape them, or film them while the women do their business...

These "bathroom inclusive laws" are only giving all sorts of male perverts an excuse to be get into women's bathrooms.

edit on 21-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

even if i had been able to rewrite my op, like you want me too in your controllish nature, you or someone else would have complained for editing my first comments.

Then perhaps you should make a better effort to research it and get it right the first time.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

First of all, even if i had been able to rewrite my op, like you want me too in your controllish nature, you or someone else would have complained for editing my first comments.

Second of all, that particular comment still rings true. Or are you saying that this man couldn't have done the same in a public bathroom?

Controllish nature? Like how we hold the media to be truthful?

As to the second part? Who denied that? You are the one who used the OP to push a narrative.

Will you admit that transgenderism has nothing to do with this as per your source and the OP?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Does it matter?

With OP? Yes it matters.

Not my problem.

When society decided to let them in the other bathroom with little kids..... derp.

You made it your problem.

I'm not the OP. Badger them.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Those are your words.
But I guess you're right I can badger the OP.

I'll let you slide.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

And no republican should be allowed in any area that can be discribed like one of his crime scenes..

So if he molested a child she in his bedroom. No republicans should be allowed in any bedroom.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well wanna stay outta the politics but uh.... I knew this was gonna happen... I will just say normal in 2017, is not the normal anyone over the age of 30 remembers... carry on with your debate...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

What did you know was going to happen?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If genuine then it's starting. The more mollycoddled the fringes of society the bolder and more obnoxious they'll get. The old ways have to be brought back, immediately.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Well wanna stay outta the politics but uh.... I knew this was gonna happen...

If you knew this was going to happen then why didn't you call the police or at least warn this girls family that their friend was a pedaphile? Or are you saying that once society treated people who was not straight white Christian males as humans that those people would attack children in their own homes? I hate to break it to you but almost all incidents like this occur at the home of the child or a place where the parents allowed the child to go without the parents supervision.

I will just say normal in 2017, is not the normal anyone over the age of 30 remembers... carry on with your debate...

I would also date say that "normal" is a hit of an odd concept that doesn't have any degree of universality whatsoever. In other words, what's normal to you may not be so to your family members, children, siblings, parents, neighbors etc... and vice versa, something you consider "abnormal" is very likely common place for a great many people so "normal" is just an easy way of taking the piss out of someone else without having the stones to actually call them out proper.

Heck, by your logic, you're likely to be considered abnormal to anyone over 60 or 70. To my grandfather, normal was black people not being allowed in the same restaurants or restrooms as he was. I don't much care for blanket statements and generalizations and that's exactly what using a qualifier like "normal" does. It institutes a dramatic over generalization to justify something. In this case, apparently it's your poorly veiled personal disgust with transgendered individuals.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Sexual abuse against children typically isn't about attraction. Source is my education and professional experience in working with sex offenders for 10 years. Usually it is a power and control offense. This was meant to be informative and not an attack against you and/or your comment.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join