It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

10 year olds should have parent present in the bathroom? Are you kidding me?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ahem. it WAS NOT A PUBLIC BATHROOM. It was at her own house.

You forgot to state the Bathroom was in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and not a public restroom.

People seem to keep conveniently missing, or rather ignoring, that fact.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"A Pedaphilewho identifies as a transgender woman Pedophile is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it.

There, fixed it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The transgender thing has zero bearing on what happened. That is incredibly irresponsible journalism.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What?!?!

In what planet do you get “ it was a disguise to gain access” when it was a family friend?!?!?

A family friend doesn’t pretend to be transgender for years under the off chance, just maybe they might gain access....

Yes, they do. Family "friend", huh? Now what planet you from? Pedaphiles are not 'friends',they hide. Very carefully plan their routine to get some time alone in private areas they can molest children.

You sound like one of the disbelievers... afterwards, you are surprised, "I never would have thought that person / neighbor / friend was a child sexual molester."

Thats exactly what they count on. Chameleons, Jekel and Hydes, right_under_our_noses.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

There, fixed it.

I kept the 'disguise', it was pertinent. Like Priests, Scoutmasters, Teachers too, all disguises they wear to sequester kids away from other adults. That part is important for parents to know so they can be forewarned before they pack their children off to church camp in the woods for a week.

Its not scouting, church or school that is 'evil' , those are the venues that draw ped"o"philes to them.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

When did someone being transgender become inherently a position of trust?!?!

When society decided to let them in the other bathroom with little kids..... derp.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

When did someone being transgender become inherently a position of trust?!?!

When society decided to let them in the other bathroom with little kids..... derp.

Perverts have always found a way regardless of the laws.
Derp indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Everyone knew that the second they read your propaganda piece...

Deny ignorance... yea...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Hi,

Haha.. you say you won't present me with an argument but then go on and do just that.. and I said i didn't feel the need to enter into a discussion about it but, I guess I am going to after all... reminds me of Lao Tzu saying that one cannot speak about the Dao, and any that do don't know what they're talking about... then he went on to write a whole bunch of books about it ... we're a funny bunch indeed... just can't help ourselves

Anyhoo... I have written a response to you and trashed it and started again about 5 times.
I have a serious issue with 'keeping it brief", and could prattle on for hours So, I will do my best...

I think your solution of "everybody just use the bathroom that matches the sex on their drivers license" is perfectly reasonable. In fact, I feel it is the most simple and sensible solution.

However, we have created a world where it is not only acceptable, but seen as righteous, for a minority opinion to be imposed upon an unwilling majorty. We have become more and more polarized, constantly being required to "pick a side". Rather than coming closer together and closer to a solution or compromise, we have become more bitterly entrenched and divided than ever before.

We are no longer allowed to adopt a moderate position. Look at the debates that go on here about free speech, freedom to assemble etc. You're either with us or against us, a facilitator for the rise of the anti(haha)fascists or a Nazi sympathizer. If you don't condemn then, by default, you must condone. For a hint at the 'why', look no further than my previous post about the rampant propaganda we're being fed.

Time and again we have seen that the latest and greatest game is that of "I'm more tolerant than you" vs "I'm more realistic/informed than you" (its really only a variation of the old 'prickles vs goo' gig)

Therefore, I do not believe your solution would be acceptable to either side.

One side would feel aggrieved. They would feel imposed upon and that they have been forced, or at the very least, blackmailed and threatened with being branded a heretic, to accept something which they see as unacceptable. They will become MORE entrenched, MORE determined.
They would feel their rights had been violated and, where we see a less popular opinion imposed upon a a majority who disagree they are, at least technically, correct. Though only from where they are standing of course.

And 'the other side':

They would feel aggrieved that your solution excludes so many people! How dare you discriminate against a man who wants to be a woman but wants to keep his man bits! Who are you to say what is a 'real' trans-person. Who granted you the authority to judge who is worthy and who is not?

I believe we have become so used to compromising where no compromise is necessary that, when it finally is necessary, we have no grounds left to really negotiate.

The above state of affairs really leaves us with only an 'all or nothing' solution at this point.

Either gender and sex are not set, we are inclusive and we grant each and every person the rights to that which they demand and we acknowledge that we have no way of knowing what is truly in a person heart, that we have no rights to impose our own concepts and perceptions upon others, nor make judgements thereupon.

Or

We must say that the rules to the game are set and can only be changed by the majority ruling in favour. And, in the name of fairness, nobody is exempt, there is no special dispensation. The rules is the rules is the rules and you best not go around changing them unless you've got the mandate.

As I said, personally, I think the solution you propose is the most reasonable way to proceed. However, I fear that even-handedness and fair-mindedness is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Thank you for sharing your perspective and for not trying to beat me over the head with it. I mean that sincerely. So often we seem unable to have reasonable and respectful conversations these days.
As my grandmother was wont to say "you will always catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

Oh and may i add... Perhaps I did not make it entirely clear before that my 'opinion' was not "keep trans people out of my bathroom!" but that my perception is such that it made me feel as though it is improper.
Opinion and perception are two different things I feel and I probably could have been clearer

edit on 21-10-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2017 by Indrasweb because: Poor spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It was only a matter of time. A lot of folks, including myself, indicated that this would do nothing but further enable deviant behavior. All done in the name of making sure we don't hurt anyone's feelings.

Now, can we get rid of those dang transgender bathrooms?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Thank you for the thoughtful response and it sounds like you and I are among the moderate voices (i.e. reasonable compromise) of either side of the coin that won't be fully heard by anybody more extreme in either direction. Also, thank you for the clarifying statements and sorry for dragging all of that out of you.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: keys2heaven

It Was In A Private Residence!! There was no transgender bathroom, it was just a bathroom!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

"A Pedaphile who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it. Scout masters, Church teachers, Coaches, whatever; all positions of trust child molesters use to get near kids so they can have sex with them. They sign up for those positions because they know parents will entrust their children to them.

Summer camp, scouting, sunday school, pack em up and ship em off, get some time away from those pesky kids.

You forgot to state the Bathroom was in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and not a public restroom.

Not that it matters. The disguise was to get access in a private area to a child, in this case a girl. If the interest was little boys, no costume would be required.

it DOES matter in th econtext th eOP was trying to protray by not saying WHERE it took place and under what circumstances. the disguise isnt even a point.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Everyone knew that the second they read your propaganda piece...

Deny ignorance... yea...

Propaganda?... Are you claiming this didn't happen? BTW, it did happen in a bathroom, even if it was a private bathroom. You actually think that because it happened in a private bathroom that this pervert couldn't have done the same in a public bathroom?...

BTW, you never deny ignorance, you love to embrace it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

"A Pedaphile who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it. Scout masters, Church teachers, Coaches, whatever; all positions of trust child molesters use to get near kids so they can have sex with them. They sign up for those positions because they know parents will entrust their children to them.

Summer camp, scouting, sunday school, pack em up and ship em off, get some time away from those pesky kids.

Not that it matters. The disguise was to get access in a private area to a child, in this case a girl. If the interest was little boys, no costume would be required.

it DOES matter in th econtext th eOP was trying to protray by not saying WHERE it took place and under what circumstances. the disguise isnt even a point.

Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

And the same thing could have happened, and has happened, if it were a straight male predator who went into a women's restroom and assaulted her there. I guess though, a straight male pedo is somehow more acceptable?

Could you point out where i ever wrote that "a straight pedophile is more acceptable"?... I have written articles about straight pedophiles... Could you point where in those articles I stated "it is more acceptable because they are straight"?...

At Least 11 Mayors Accused Of Child Sex-Related Crimes Since 2016 (Democrat and Republican)

I have also written articles about human trafficking, and have always stated that pedophiles should be castrated, and sent to jail. All types of pedophiles...

Human Trafficker Confesses on Camera to Murdering Between 400-500 Little Girls

But of course it seems you don't understand that even straight pedophiles can now invoke the "I am a woman inside" card and get easier access to women and female children in restrooms, bathrooms, and locker rooms... Which i have even pointed out in this thread.

If this man hadn't done this in a private bathroom he would have done it in a public bathroom because he is a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Are you claiming this didn't happen? BTW, it did happen in a bathroom, even if it was a private bathroom.

Abuse can happen in private bathrooms. The question is are you telling us that transgender people are more likely to abuse children in bathrooms?
Think carefully before you answer.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

But if a transgender identifies as a woman, wouldn't it be more likely that she would be more attracted to men, and not young girls?

So there are no "women" who like both men and women?... There are no women who are pedophiles?... Why would it be more likely? We are talking about a person who is very confused with his gender.

Here from a transgender website.

Like everyone else, transgender people have a sexual orientation. Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer. For example, a person who transitions from male to female and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a straight woman. A person who transitions from female to male and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a gay man.

www.glaad.org...

Notice "in specific" that they say a transgender person may be lesbian, or bi-sexual. Just because a transgender who thinks he is a woman inside doesn't mean he cannot be attracted to women, or to both men and women. This specific transgender person is also a pedophile.

edit on 21-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her.

Yes but which bathroom? Public or private? I am not sure if you really understand the question.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join