It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

For the sake of clarity, please select one:

a) The crime occurred in a public women's restroom by a perpetrator unknown to the victim.

b) The crime occurred in a public women's restroom by a perpetrator known to the victim.

c) The crime occurred in a residential bathroom by a perpetrator unknown to the victim.

d) The crime occurred in a residential bathroom by a perpetrator known to the victim.

e) None of the above

f) None of it matters
edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
a reply to: Deaf Alien
The story seems legit, covered by many sources.
I'm not going to lean on the "transgendered=pedos/pervs" agenda.
Messed up people come from all walks of life.
Plenty of non-trans people take advantage of young people every day.

But are you questioning whether this occurred?
The sources, other than Daily Caller, are plentiful.

To call out one of the two sources O.P. used seems to be taking away from the fact that it did, indeed, occur.

Oh not questioning the story. Perhaps rushed to judgment because of the source. But the question is why did they omit the fact that it occurred at a private home?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

For the sake of clarity, please select one:

a) The crime occurred in a public women's restroom by a perpetrator unknown to the victim.

b) The crime occurred in a public women's restroom by a perpetrator known to the victim.

c) The crime occurred in a residential bathroom by a perpetrator unknown to the victim.

d) The crime occurred in a residential bathroom by a perpetrator known to the victim.

e) None of the above

f) None of it matters

The crime occurred, and the rest doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Agreed.

However, in the context of the OP it certainly does matter. Do you think the OP has chosen to use the crime to promote a false narrative?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So they could spout propaganda meant to demonize all transgenders and make a false point about the bathroom laws...

Obviously...

I knew this was a falsified story the second the headline read “convicted..”

Because if this has been a story that actually made the point about transgender bathrooms. We hear about it from the Fox News types the second there is an arrest..

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I went back and re-read.
The quote in the o.p. doesn't make mention of the "details".
However, from the quoted article:

The girl’s mom contacted the Casper Police Department on March 23 and reported that her daughter said Martinez, who was a friend of the family, had sexually assaulted her in a bathroom in a private residence about 8:30 p.m. The girl immediately told her mom.

I responded to two people, one of which questioned why a ten year old was allowed to use the restroom w/o supervision.
That is irrelevant.

Was the article used to promote a false narrative?
More than likely.
Was there an agenda behind the creation of thread?
Probably.
Do we need to take the bait.
Apparently.

edit on 20-10-2017 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That is irrelevant.

Indeed. There is no need to supervise a 10 year old in a residential bathroom. My daughter would have been quite offended by the suggestion.

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

However, it is one of the reasons why I and some other members as well as other Americans have been vehemently against the "bathroom inclusive laws."

That is in the OP which hasn't been corrected yet by the way of editing.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

The trial for Miguel Martinez, who goes by the name Michelle, began on Monday, the Billings Gazette reported. Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.

Link

The poor girl. This sexual predator took advantage of this little girl, and sexually abused her in the bathroom as he "went into the bathroom as the girl was about to leave".

Martinez is a transgender who identifies as female. This is no excuse to condone violence against the transgender community. However, it is one of the reasons why I and some other members as well as other Americans have been vehemently against the "bathroom inclusive laws."

Please more than one link. I won't believe if it's only one never heard of before sites.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He claimed to be transgendered
According to whom?
www.kptv.com...

and dressed as a transgender
How do the transgendered dress? Or do you mean transvestite?

Well this is the question is it not?

Noone seems to know.

People are being encouraged to accept that others can decide to be whatever they want at any given time and we should not question what people say or claim.

Way to much confusion..and the most confused are controlling the narratives...aka the left.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I don't think anyone is saying it doesn't happen with transgender people. It just appears to be far less common among them than the general population.

Does it? Haven't seen any studies on the subject.

You aware of any actual studies into the average sexual behaviors of all the different gender/sexual groups?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Poor girl

Enjoy prison weirdo

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ok..

So, firstly... I personally don't like the idea of a man, however he's dressed or however he feels inside, being in a space dedicated to the private functions of women.

My reasoning for this is simply that it offends the sense of propriety, decency and privacy that I was brought up with. That's it. I just don't like it. I have ZERO issues with trans-people, or any other 'group' for that matter, and I feel it is nobody else business how people live their lives. However, my sense of what is 'right' was imprinted upon me from the first moment I came into this world. It is simply 'how it is' from where I'm standing.

I feel no desire to argue that with anyone else and there is no requirement for me to defend my point of view (nor is there a requirement for those who feel differently, to justify their postion either). When all is said and done, they simply have a different sense of what is right and proper.

Nobody has a monopoly on what is right and proper and nobody has the right to tell you that what you feel is right and proper is wrong or 'bad' (or is right and 'good' for that matter). They may argue their point from this position or that, based on this argument or that, but, fundamentally, it is because they have their perception of the world and it is based on what they "feel" is right or wrong.

Therefore, when we arrive at a point where a decision must be made in regards to whether or not the rules of society should be changed, the only fair way of determining this is to decide based upon what the majority of society feels is right.

This is the fairest way of deciding the rules by which society functions. Yes it is exclusionary by definition, but deciding by any other method means we arrive at a situation where the will of the minority is imposed upon an unwilling majority. This can (and will) only ever result in resentment and animosity.

Now, that being said: the thing about this that I find offensive, disgusting and perverse is the deliberate attempt by the authors of this article to insight hatred, division and anger towards a group of people based on nothing but their own sensibilities and to further their own agenda.

The fact that they have deliberately misled people, by insinuation and by omission, that this incident has

a) anything to do with the fact the perpetrator was trans and

b) that this is in any way connected to 'the bathroom issue'

Is utterly disgusting.

I tire of seeing this kind of thing: the relentless manipulation of people, the constant incitement of anger and hatred, the lies and subversiveness. It goes on and on, and it goes unpunished and unabated.

Addressing and combating this is, of far greater importance than who is using what bathroom in my opinion.

Tackling this kind of mass manipulation should be our greatest priority in the West. A huge proportion of our societal issues are, if not directly caused by this, at least greatly exacerbated by the constant agenda driven, calculated, amoral propaganda that is pumped, forcefully, into our everyday awareness.

It is a corruption of our consciousness and a perversion of our free will and this I find disturbing.

We should all be left to think freely and independently and to not be subjected to psychological manipulation and coercion on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

A Wyoming man who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom.

"A Pedaphile who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it. Scout masters, Church teachers, Coaches, whatever; all positions of trust child molesters use to get near kids so they can have sex with them. They sign up for those positions because they know parents will entrust their children to them.

Summer camp, scouting, sunday school, pack em up and ship em off, get some time away from those pesky kids.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"A Pedaphile who identifies as a transgender woman is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in a bathroom."

There, fixed it. Scout masters, Church teachers, Coaches, whatever; all positions of trust child molesters use to get near kids so they can have sex with them. They sign up for those positions because they know parents will entrust their children to them.

Summer camp, scouting, sunday school, pack em up and ship em off, get some time away from those pesky kids.

You forgot to state the Bathroom was in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and not a public restroom.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: intrptr

You forgot to state the Bathroom was in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE and not a public restroom.

Not that it matters. The disguise was to get access in a private area to a child, in this case a girl. If the interest was little boys, no costume would be required.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What?!?!

In what planet do you get “ it was a disguise to gain access” when it was a family friend?!?!?

A family friend doesn’t pretend to be transgender for years under the off chance, just maybe they might gain access....

The exact same could be accomplished just by being trustworthy and around... no dress required....

This entire OP and all the people supporting it are fairly disgusting propaganda mongers...

Couldn’t find an actual case of it happening, so they went and decided to lie about a case where that didn’t happen and pretend it did...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When did someone being transgender become inherently a position of trust?!?!

If you meet someone trans , is your first thought “even though I don’t really know them. Since they are trans , they should be alone with my children”?!?!

Of course not and no one else does either...

Listening to people try to justify blantant propaganda like this is sickening..

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Absolutely about your propaganda point!!!

It’s just disgusting..

About your trans bathroom sensibilities...

Wouldn’t it be far more unnerving to see a man who looks exactly like a woman enter the men’s room or a woman that looks exactly like a man entering a women’s. Than the reverse?????

I assume a woman who looks like a man causes way more commotion, because a man who looks like a woman would likely not even be noticed in the ladies..

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

My word, I agree with so much of that. To the parts I don't agree with, I won't present you with an argument but maybe I can point out your demonstrated level of awareness on the subject being the driving factor behind it.

No, no woman wants a man in women's spaces. However, that is not what happens when a woman who is trans pees in the stall next to yours. If a woman who looks like a woman, is hormonally a woman, legally a woman, and likely has the same genitalia as other women, yet was assigned male at birth... do you think she should use the men's room?

Would your opinion change if everybody just used the bathroom that matches the sex on their drivers license? I think that would clear a lot of the discomfort up and remove the cliche trope of a man-in-a-dress or "gender fluid" people entering female spaces. If medical professionals and a judge looks at a person and says "yep, that's a woman and I'm confident she'll always be a woman" (paraphrased wording of what a judge needs to say during a legal sex change hearing), you'll know that nobody walking into the stall next to yours is some dude who decided to cross dress that morning (or any transvestites, for that matter).

I just wanted to offer that perspective to you. Your reasoning is sound, and I agree (no men in women's spaces), but definitions of what that means and what that looks like are so varied (often intentionally) that no consensus will ever be reached unless everybody agrees on what they are looking at.

Otherwise, all we have are two groups arguing over what color the sky is when one group is only looking during the day and the other only at night.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join