It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Oh, I'm a hater! I'm a hater!

GOOD.

I don't care where it was. No man should be in the bathroom with a young girl who isn't family. Even then, the young lady's right to privacy must be respected.

Sick bastard. Butt buddy in prison for the slimeball.

What else is it if not hate?
Who wants perverts in bathrooms? Come on man you are smarter than that. You are implying that transgender people tend to be perverts which is in itself a hate.
I don't see you complaining about certain people like priests for example who use public bathrooms.

We're not talking about priests, but since you brought them up, I can't stand them either.

Anyone who wants to dress and behave like the opposite of what they are has issues. At the very least, they are maladapted, at the most, mentally ill.

But not perverts. Glad you agree. Progress.

Oh, they're definitely perverts.

There's the hate again.

Is it? I don't think it is.

In a SANE world, my reaction is completely normal.

No it is not. I and many others have met and talked with transgender people and they are not mentally ill and are normal people like you and me.
Your world is insane I am sorry to say.
I recommend you meet some LGBT people. They won't hurt you I promise.

As I've replied in the other thread, I find their behavior gross and disgusting.

You are entitled to your opinion.

But you are not entitled to try and take away a right of theirs because you find them personally disagreeable.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

GOOD.

I don't care where it was. No man should be in the bathroom with a young girl who isn't family. Even then, the young lady's right to privacy must be respected.

Who wants perverts in bathrooms? Come on man you are smarter than that. You are implying that transgender people tend to be perverts which is in itself a hate.
I don't see you complaining about certain people like priests for example who use public bathrooms.

We're not talking about priests, but since you brought them up, I can't stand them either.

Anyone who wants to dress and behave like the opposite of what they are has issues. At the very least, they are maladapted, at the most, mentally ill.

There's the hate again.

No it is not. I and many others have met and talked with transgender people and they are not mentally ill and are normal people like you and me.

As I've replied in the other thread, I find their behavior gross and disgusting.

But you are not entitled to try and take away a right of theirs because you find them personally disagreeable.

They have a right to rape little girls in bathrooms?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

A strawman argument.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

No one has that right.

link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

No one has that right. As to rapists I don't think they require a bathroom for their perversion.

link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

A strawman argument.

It's the topic of the thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

A strawman argument.

Yes. But nobody is saying that they have a right to rape. That is what is called a strawman argument. You make that argument and people will say no they don't have a right and you score a point.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

A strawman argument.

That transgenders have the right to rape minors?

Quite the opposite. You need to read the thread again.

Slowly.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

A strawman argument.

Yes. But nobody is saying that they have a right to rape. That is what is called a strawman argument. You make that argument and people will say no they don't have a right and you score a point.

We're still left with a phony woman assaulting a young girl in a bathroom. Apparently, that's okay with you.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

A strawman argument.

We're still left with a phony woman assaulting a young girl in a bathroom. Apparently, that's okay with you.

Uh what?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Uh what?

He's trying to make it look like you're defending rape/rapists because his view point doesn't have anything to actually stand on

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Uh what?

He's trying to make it look like you're defending rape/rapists because his view point doesn't have anything to actually stand on

Of course he is.

And if he read the thread, he would see we have already had this same argument with others in this thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Uh what?

Of course he is.

And if he read the thread, he would see we have already had this same argument with others in this thread.

doesn't matter to him and others like him; this is ATS: Deny. Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Logical fallacies are useful that way.
Straw man, being of course, one of those. Used it a couple of times now.

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Do you think that girl would have been raped if that fake woman had not been in the bathroom with her?

I seriously doubt it.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Uh what?

Of course he is.

doesn't matter to him and others like him; this is ATS: Deny. Ignorance.

Well there's someone that didn't read the thread. He is a she. Or was it the other thread that she said this? Hard to tell them apart.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Do you think a straight pedophile rapist would not have gone into the bathroom?

edit on 10/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Do you think that girl would have been raped if that fake woman had not been in the bathroom with her?

I seriously doubt it.

A pervert is a pervert. Transgenderism has nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I seriously doubt it.

Do you think all those people would have been shot in Vegas if there wasn't a concert going on?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I seriously doubt it.

He shouldn't have even been in the house with her, because he was a child predator. But it wasn't him being trans that makes him a child predator. It's not any other visual identifier that makes him a child predator either. It's not because of his race or his job or his age or how long his hair is or anything else.

What makes him a child predator is that he's a child predator. It's his pathology not anything else. Your bias toward trans people in general is what you're using to link as the cause of this. That is totally invalid and wrong. That's not how it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join