It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Person On Trial For Sexually Assaulting 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I think you just made a perfect example....

Imho those types of disorders are very similar to Down’s syndrome or autism..

So if someone has Down’s syndrome do we beat them over the head with the fact they are not normal?? Or do we pretend like they are normal???

If a Down syndrome or autistic kid wants to pretend to be a NFL football player. Do we beat him over the head with the fact that will never happen??

Or do we buy them a jersey and maybe make them the water boy??

I’m just saying that we humor those with unfixable medical conditions who aren’t hurting anyone , all the time.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bassface09
a reply to: reddragon2015

That is a great question,

Which was answered many pages back, no child was left alone in a public restroom. This was in her home and perpetrated by a family friend.

but still does not change the fact that a sick person abused her.

I don't think you'll get much argument thstmit takes a special kind of scbagmto get off on harming
Kids and that whatever happens to them in prison is probably better than they deserve

He....YES HE! should not be in there.

Again,'private residence. Not a public restroom. The person in question is a vile, disgusting piece of filth. That goes without saying. But it's because theynharmed a child, not because of how they identify their gender.

Sick. What bothers me most is that this is ok in our society now?!

What's ok in society? People abusing kids? I don't think you're going to find anyone here advocating that. It's most certainly not ok in our society Or are you referring to the transgendered person? Their gender identity had no roll
In this other than to be a rallying point for people to feel ok about rallying behind their disgust of "those people" masquerading as something they aren't trying to trick you into sleeping with them. This is a disgusting and vile crime, no question at all. But the person being TG isn't really Anywhere near as important to the story as many people seem to want it to be.

Understand he penetrated her. A woman cant do that.

And youve just shouted to the membership of ATS that you're a virgin. Otherwise you would know full well thst penetration can indeed occur without male genitals being inserted anywhere. I'll give you a hint for when you finally get lucky,'fingers and tongue work pretty well.

So she was raped by a MAN in a bathroom and
WE made this happen by voting for it.

No, nobody did any such thing unless you voted for this family to be friends with the child abusing pedophile and sent them up to the bathroom.

WAKE UP or it is going to keep happening.

Now you're sounding like a stereotypical leftist troll who politicizes a mass shooting to demonstrate why we need stricter gun regulations. The irony...

I don't even know why I read this now I am all pissed off.

But how much did you actually read other than the OP and some replies? You're all angry over an even you've created in your mind thstmdidnt actually occur in the real world.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Convicted, and the best argument there is for no men in the Ladies Room.

Sick bastard. I hope he gets Life as some guy's bitch.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

why was the 10 year old alone in a public bathroom?

When a woman is raped do you ask what she did to deserve it? What a dip# question

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

It wasn't the Ladies Room.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: reddragon2015

why was the 10 year old alone in a public bathroom?

When a woman is raped do you ask what she did to deserve it? What a dip# question

I'm pretty certain that's not what they're doing here. They're pointing out the obvious that if a vulnerable child/person is accompanied to the toilet with a responsible adult then the whole problem is solved.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

Sick bastard. I hope he gets Life as some guy's bitch.

It was at a private home. Think before you spout your transgender hate.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
dp
edit on 20-10-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh, I'm a hater! I'm a hater!

GOOD.

I don't care where it was. No man should be in the bathroom with a young girl who isn't family. Even then, the young lady's right to privacy must be respected.

Sick bastard. Butt buddy in prison for the slimeball.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well, good on you for not calling for the execution of all trans* folks!

Sadly, you still tried to politicize a tragedy involving the sexual abuse of a child. (That's beyond disgusting, but not unexpected.)

Sadder still ... I wonder how many straight males have molested family members in the same time period.

Does that mean that straight males should be restricted from the public facilities? I just bet not.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

GOOD.

I don't care where it was. No man should be in the bathroom with a young girl who isn't family. Even then, the young lady's right to privacy must be respected.

What else is it if not hate?
Who wants perverts in bathrooms? Come on man you are smarter than that. You are implying that transgender people tend to be perverts which is in itself a hate.
I don't see you complaining about certain people like priests for example who use public bathrooms.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

But if a transgender identifies as a woman, wouldn't it be more likely that she would be more attracted to men, and not young girls?

He obviously is nothing more than a 30 yo straight Hispanic male pedophile that "identifies" as an 12 year old white Lesbian, trapped in an adult man-woman's body....hope it gets that sex change its desperately seeking to somehow feel "whole"... courtesy of a dull plastic spoon and the hammer they use to pound out license plates in prison....Hello Michelle, this is your new roomie Bubba, his hobbies include weightlifting, boxing, tattooing, shanking, making men sob and butt-loving!!! Enjoy!!!
edit on 20-10-2017 by Ranger351 because: Fix quote???

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

GOOD.

Who wants perverts in bathrooms? Come on man you are smarter than that. You are implying that transgender people tend to be perverts which is in itself a hate.
I don't see you complaining about certain people like priests for example who use public bathrooms.

We're not talking about priests, but since you brought them up, I can't stand them either.

Anyone who wants to dress and behave like the opposite of what they are has issues. At the very least, they are maladapted, at the most, mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

GOOD.

We're not talking about priests, but since you brought them up, I can't stand them either.

Anyone who wants to dress and behave like the opposite of what they are has issues. At the very least, they are maladapted, at the most, mentally ill.

But not perverts. Glad you agree. Progress.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

GOOD.

Oh, they're definitely perverts.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

...a Republican.

Is that YOUR foot tapping in the airport bathroom stall next to me???

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

Is it? I don't think it is.

In a SANE world, my reaction is completely normal.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

No it is not. I and many others have met and talked with transgender people and they are not mentally ill and are normal people like you and me.
Your world is insane I am sorry to say.
I recommend you meet some LGBT people. They won't hurt you I promise.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

GOOD.

There's the hate again.

No it is not. I and many others have met and talked with transgender people and they are not mentally ill and are normal people like you and me.
Your world is insane I am sorry to say.
I recommend you meet some LGBT people. They won't hurt you I promise.

As I've replied in the other thread, I find their behavior gross and disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join