It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT IF! (this is a great take on this therory.. if I do say so myself)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Check it out.. here is what I was thinking..

WHAT IF.. they actually had developed things like.. THE PIANO, the guitar.. brass and woodwind instruments.. PAINTING.. ALL TYPES of your basic arts.

Lets just say.. the piano.. they've had that for millions of years (or at least an instrument of equivalient sound.. the key placement might make more sense for an advanced race) but they gave it to us.. the ideas for these things.. so we could make hit songs and good art for them.

They would just make duplicates (digital alien piracy) and then hang mona lisas all over their space ships.. while elton john and alica keys are pumped in to labs where they are exparamenting on would be sleeping humans.

Why not? If you created a race a species... why not put them to some good use while you wait the final outcome of the exparament?

EDIT: SNAP! THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE UNDER ANOTHER POST ON AN EXISTING THREAD!!! JAAAAAAAAANE! HOW DO I DELETE THIS CRAZY THING!?

It was suppose to go .. here .. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/2/2005 by Vis Mega]

[edit on 11/2/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Marklar, at last! My experiment is bearing fruit! I've genetically engineered this species over tens of thousands of years, and behold!"

SURVIVOR: All Stars

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"Marklar, at last! My experiment is bearing fruit! I've genetically engineered this species over tens of thousands of years, and behold!"

SURVIVOR: All Stars

Gaz, I'm beginning to think that you know a little too much about this "Marklar" character.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well it's one thing to say aliens brought tigers to our planet and another thing to say they brought the piano =) Historically we believe the piano was invented by Bartolomeo Cristofori, around 1720s. So perhaps they abducted him? =)

I do believe in extraterrestrial involvement, but I personally dont think there has been any direct involvement that recent in recorded history (outside of abductions).

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Gaz, I'm beginning to think that you know a little too much about this "Marklar" character

Don't read too much into it...it's from a South Park episode....so don't Marklar with my Marklar!
I could've used the name J-rod I suppose, but that's way too obvious...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Gaz, I'm beginning to think that you know a little too much about this "Marklar" character

Don't read too much into it...it's from a South Park episode....so don't Marklar with my Marklar!
I could've used the name J-rod I suppose, but that's way too obvious...

I thought Marklar sounded familiar.

"They took yur jurrrrrrrbs!!!"

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Nah...that's the "Goobacks"...The Marklars were in the episode with Sally Struthers as a Jabba the Hutt kind of character, hehe...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Nah...that's the "Goobacks"...The Marklars were in the episode with Sally Struthers as a Jabba the Hutt kind of character, hehe...

Dangit! How could I forget!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Every so often I revist my old threads.. and I had forgot about this one.

Thank you for at least entertaining my idea for two minutes and then entertaining me in return...

.. thanks Gaz.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
WHAT IF.. they actually had developed things like.. THE PIANO, the guitar.. brass and woodwind instruments.. PAINTING.. ALL TYPES of your basic arts.

Lets just say.. the piano.. they've had that for millions of years (or at least an instrument of equivalient sound.. the key placement might make more sense for an advanced race) but they gave it to us.. the ideas for these things.. so we could make hit songs and good art for them.

They would just make duplicates (digital alien piracy) and then hang mona lisas all over their space ships.. while elton john and alica keys are pumped in to labs where they are exparamenting on would be sleeping humans.

Why not? If you created a race a species... why not put them to some good use while you wait the final outcome of the exparament?

That would be very interesting if it were ture! We would be like their pet!!

top topics

join