It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archangel Lucifer has been released from Hell and may reclaim his rightful place in Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
LOL!! That song is hilarious, I needed that laugh. LOLa reply to: OwenandNoelle

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hahaha, where are you getting this information? I mean no disrespect and I sincerely want to thank you, for taking the time to read and educate all of us, but...I trust the voices in my head, more than I trust the voices in yours.

I've been shown too many signs, to not believe. But I wish you the very best on your path.

However, the path of Christ (by whatever name you want to call him) is much more fun. I'm talking the path of unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness for all and hope. Not more fear, ignorance or hate.

We get to choose what we want to believe, why not choose to love?
edit on 19-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Thanks bro hehe 😊 That whole play was just pure joy!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
some Hollywood drivel and people get reprogrammed. Lucifer the show , Lucifer is the good guy.
Man , it's so predictable...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
Exactly. Well said. I am nothing, truly but a puppet myself. But I know, as I suspect you know as well, that the people pulling my string are none other, than our higher selves. 😇😈🐸

I agree, my high self likes pulling my strings. Seems to happen every Friday beginning at %PM or so.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Hahaha, where are you getting this information? I mean no disrespect and I sincerely want to thank you, for taking the time to read and educate all of us, but...I trust the voices in my head, more than I trust the voices in yours.

I've been shown too many signs, to not believe. But I wish you the very best on your path.

However, the path of Christ (by whatever name you want to call him) is much more fun. I'm talking the path of unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness for all and hope. Not more fear, ignorance or hate.

We get to choose what we want to believe, why not choose to love?

Right ok so sign's eh, ever climbed a ladder in an out of body were you found yourself somewhere dark and shrouded in shadow but right there in front of you is a ladder not made by hands.
It's two brace actually being two identical tree's devoid of there bark, the wood so old and dry it is silver and yet as hard or harder than iron or stone, the rung's evenly spaced and each grown from both of these trees with no seam or joint, only the odd knot to show that a branch may once have been there, cracked along the grain, did you ever think that it was so bad that you were so helpless that you had no choice but to climb forever if need be because as you looked upward there was no top, no end to that ladder it just disappeared into a slight brightening of the gloomy cloud's over head.

I have and on the third rung I stumbled forward as something pulled me upward, I felt the weight of the world and could not take it so I stepped back but was only permitted to step back one rung instead of three.

Ever get so much pain, feel someone you love so badly is suffering that you ask your little friend that come's to you as a dove but also like a peach coloured and much more gentle and tiny appearing version of one of those grey aliens but is actually a spirit of a very ancient child older than humanity, older than the earth whose people were murdered by black seraphim - to let you out not telling them that your intent is to drag the devil into the lake of fire even if you have to go into it yourself to drag that thing in with the intent of not harming anyone else but in fact stopping him from harming others, your brothers and sisters.

Have you ever cried to God and he just ignored you leaving you to ponder something may be wrong with him and then decided no matter the cost you must put it right.

Do you even know what it is, have you ever stood while demon's like black solid shadow's with tiny pin prick's of red darkness for eye's came to you and stood mocking you or have you ever had a hoard of shadow being's flee from you in the physical world not in dream but while you were awake and conscious.

You are not qualified to tell me and I shall do what I must, Yeshua is my Lord and I shall try to love the Lord with all my heart, all my work's and all my will, that does not mean that I have to love the f'34ing devil are you utterly crackers, I may be but that is a bar above my own level of insanity at the very least.

Do you think those crying for justice beneath the throne of God are loving the Devil or that God would enthrone himself on a seat that loved his enemy or build his house of stone's that welcomed his enemy.

God is NOT love you mistake the work for the workers, the sculpture for the sculptor, love is a sweet balm to ease a bitter world, God is beyond love as the sculptor is beyond the Sculpture as the worker is beyond the work.

Loving the devil is Hating God, Hating Life, Hating each and every creation of the Almighty and makes you and adversary of God so get back to your God NOW, love YOUR enemy yes, but NOT the devil - NOT the enemy of God.

edit on 20-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

No.

This has never been done before..not this time.

And it will never be done again, anytime.

Lucifer believes in freedom from the cycles..the chains and will do it this time, it matters not what the outcome is.

As was the original intention...TO NOT HAVE THE SAME OVER AND OVER.

Total implosion ever worsening hell is better than more of the same.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Wrong, he believed in HIS freedom, Christ is the one that Sets you free not Lucifer.

If the devil wanted to set you free why would he want your soul, tell us that if you really know because the fact is that you are wrong, so very, very wrong on that point.

Christ the Redeemer set's you free, his blood and suffering take our place, hell is a prison not a holiday - and it may also have a persona of it's own for it shall walk into the lake of fire when judgement day is come.

In Christ, it is given for a MAN (Man created in the image of God, Man redeemed and MADE BACK into man by Christ) to be Born ONCE then to Die then the Resurrection, the New Life is not forced on anyone, you shall have a body like the Angel's so neither male nor female - no need for physical lust that so torments and Abases and Humiliates the soul eh!, those that want can drink freely of the waters of life and those that do not are free to sleep but in God they are never dead, death has no tyranny over them and they are not it's captives.

edit on 21-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

I wasn't going to respond to this, but. I feel obliged.

hell is better than more of the same.

What do you think we're in now? I'll give you a hint. It begins with H and ends with L.

As for the rest of the thread. No comment.
edit on 21-10-2017 by XstReturnsX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XstReturnsX

I understand, I am often speechless these days too.

You see very correct, we are in Hell.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

wow, we are so screwed.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, FORGIVENESS ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

I loved your post, right up until the sex part.

Sex is a joy of life, though it should be valued and respected with care.

God made a mistake, because he/she abhors violence against people, so he wanted to protect his/her precious Angels. God, however, has grown up a lot in the last milenia and has changed his/her mind.

God does not have a problem with sex, soft drugs or alcohol at all. It is only when it is done in a self-destructive manner that he/she becomes extremely concerned.

Unfortunately, taming our addictions is an important part of understanding our shadow sides, but there is no reason for there to be so much heartache and suffering because of it.

Many times, people will use drugs as a means to escape the horrors of life or their personal/literal demons. This makes God very sad and he/she wishes that you would ask for help and he/she will show you the path to salvation. Music and meditation is s great aid to taming this shadow side. Please know that Earth was never intended to be this hard. This is why within the next 2 years, Earth will be given a reboot and all of our demons will be wiped clean.

Each one of us, will be born with a clean slate, if we choose. Unless of course, we choose to become a witness, so that this horror on Earth currently, is never allow to manifest again.

In the Name of Justice, Karma has been served on behalf of Humanity and Karma will be reborn on our new Earth also as a Hero to us all. She is a saint, beyond all measure and will never give up on any of us, no matter how long it takes.

Mother Earth would like to thank you for your service. We are all being absolved of our sins. Everyone is forgiven.

Very shortly, our wildest dreams will come true, so long as it is for the Greatness Good of All.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

God made a mistake

Is that so? And for a supposedly perfect and omnipotent being?

Only one mistake?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

a reply to: Liquesence

Our God is pure innocence, joy, laughter and grace. He was just a baby himself when our ENTIRE world's vibration fell due to a terrible accident. This happened millions upon millions of years ago.

God is self-actualizing with all of us at the same time as Humanity's Consciousness grows. More than anyone, our magnificent God needs our love and compassion.

The nicer you are to God, the nicer he will be to you. Though he would never, deliberately consider doing any of us serious harm. It breaks Gods heart to see so many of us suffering and God had reached enlightment and is capable of making informed, well reasoned decisions.

The spirit of our God, can best be described as a very protective, wise, mellow, and unconditionally loving lion. On earth though, (which is just a shadow school) God is just a baby and is our inner child.

Once more,
Our God is an incredible, magical, and perfectly, imperfect creature. He is like Peter Pan and simply wants to make all of us happy.

He can and will, make all of our greatest, most noble and funny dreams come true. He is a trickster God and we worship him/her, above all other.

Loki is back and it is time to get this disco party started. Your rainbow bridge will be arriving shortly. Our God is a gay, caramel skinned being and has a special place in his/her heart for the Gentle, the Jolly, the Lost and the Mentally ill. He loves most of all, to be entertained.

The upcoming apocalypse will be epic.

Buckle up humanity, you have 2 years to make amends, then all of us, noble and gentle creatures will be waking up on our new Heaven on Earth. Or your true reality. You can have both, your cake and eat it too. (That is the secret lesson of this shadow game. If you choose to champion goodness and try to stay true to your inner child, than all of your greatest dreams will come true.)

God apologizes for all that you have suffered. It truly breaks his/her heart, on a deep fundamental, Soul level.

TL/DR:
The snake and the puppy dog have done it again.

The war of the roses is over in the Heavenly realms and unconditional love, truth, light, magic and wonder has won.

Congratulations Humanity, God deems you all to be worthy and has agreed to absolve all of us for our sins.

As an exciting twist, God has agreed to save the saints and heros of this story first. If you are reading this post, have no fear as the chaos in this world grows, YOU are saved.

This is my decree. This or something better.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 14-11-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join