It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is a hate thread. We shouldn't be talking about Wilson like this shes a black "congress woman" and wow to say anything counter to her GD opinion is just racist gold.

You best get in line white boy forin that whip starts to crack on your back.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
Just listen to all of this bickering. Is there an unseen force out there that wants us all to just argue and divide down the middle to just hate each other for no better reason than our skin color or political party? I am soooo tired of this constant need to take a side....

if you saw a car on fire on a lone country road with the occupants in it....would you ask them what party they belonged to? would you see their skin color was different than yours? No you wouldn't. You'd see a person in need and help them.

What we're doing is just re-enacting the ridiculous mudslinging we see on the news. Then our children take our lead and do the same thing and we wonder why there's so much hate in the world.

We can debate and disagree in a respectful way...but we've moved beyond that into the realm of hatefullness and somehow I feel that is exactly what is expected.

Agreed,
It is not needed, but the hatefulness is there by some, and intentionally, and here. React to that, and you are being 'triggered' as if but a 'joke' It's not a joke, nor ever was.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yet another example of leftist hypocrites accusing the other side of what they themselves are guilty of.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: thesaneone

"He knew what he was signing up for.......but it still hurts when it happens."

You know, that 2nd part makes it worse, don't you? It gives the impression that death is the expectation, and that Trump considers his soldiers disposable fodder and their deaths as acceptable collateral damage.

Oh, good grief!!! A bunch of hot wind from a leftist blowhard trying to get stars by going on and on about how Trump didn't say something right. Do you think any of the Dem presidents gave a damn about soldiers that died?

Tell me all about Obama and Hillary giving a rat's behind about Ambassador Stevens and the other Americans who were tortured and killed. You can always tell a liberal by their gaping hypocrisy. It's fine if you don't like Trump, but for heaven's sake, all you are doing is showing yourself to be a nit-picky poster, doing the little dancing dog jig for stars.

Defend this, foul wind. Trump may not be a great orator, but at least he's not a disgusting, hypocritical POS.
stuff.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Thu Oct 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video due to inappropriate thumbnail

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We bicker about the silly stuff....most of us have no idea. The media needs to walk away from this family and let them grieve.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

With humble respect. . . . . .

My baby brother sent me the link to this video.

He is in the Navy. Some sort of Lt. Commander. Who knows with their ranks.

He's currently in Africa as well.

Thanks for posting that, I have not seen that. Good job by Sailor Jerri

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The words that Gen. Kelly used were almost exactly the words spoken by the mother and the wife of a "big brother" of mine who was killed in Vietnam. Knowing that, hearing it expressed, didn't bring a lot of comfort to me at the time but no words can at that awful moment when you are told someone you've worshiped since the age of five is gone.

It was a long time before I was mature enough to understand and find comfort. I was a teenager when that happened and couldn't for the life of me understand the seeming acceptance of his fate by the two women who loved him most. I didn't fully understand it until the day I saw my beloved son-in-law getting on a plane to fly into a war zone that I realized the mental preparation that we must do. Thankfully, my son-in-law came home every time, safe and sound.

Yes, we would like to have our loved ones within reach but there are some members of our society who volunteer to serve this country in the military. We who await their return have to respect that decision and its consequences.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Lots of opinions in this thread about how a military death notification and/or condolences should be made after a military death casualty. Makes me wonder how many of you have actually served and how many of you have ever had to make or assist with such a death notification?

Those who have served know full well the risks involved, always. Saying it aloud is not some insult to those military professionals, and only civilians would think so. Just like only civilians who have never done anything for anyone except themselves would eavesdrop and then try to politicize a solemn communication between POTUS and a grieving widow.

I can usually stomach the nonsense from the liberals and anti-POTUS on ATS. This hits too close to home and my position is that those of you who’ve never served in the US military should stay out of it...though I’m quite sure you who haven’t served are quite sure you know better than those of us who have.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'd that to happen too! I'd give Kelly a piece of mind....

Boy, you sure are brave typing from your Mom’s basement.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Martin75

This whole situation is showing the left's true side.

If Rep. Frederica Wilson respected our troops then I'm sure her voting record will show that.

No friend of the military
(I'm mobile but will try to link)

You folks never tire of making everything partisan.
Lmfao, now this is rich, you're the epitome of Partisan hack. Liberal logic for you, trash yo.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Is this still America? You think words are dangerous? Do you think I'd be in danger for telling Gen. Kelly what I think of him or giving Trump a piece of my mind? Blocked from his Twitter, maybe. The snowflake coward!

Given the opportunity, I would be unafraid to express my opinion of the them to their faces, just like many other outspoken critics have.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

...and you, yeah I thought about what I wanted to say to your garbage post and opinions, but you know what? the good members of this site did that for me.

You literally outed yourself as a bitter and terrible person, not willingly to compromise on any issue regardless of facts displayed by a General of the US. You're not interested in conversation, but absolute hate for an American President, in an American country and to other American citizens.

Its so simple though, I see right through you, Liberals Hate America.

Question, when did you serve? why did you serve? you remember boot? the sleepless nights? the cold and hot field exercises? I do, and many of my battles do, some who passed away during combat. Our NCOs always told us, "This is the US Army, you know what you signed up for, so asses and elbows NOW! FALL IN!!".

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

He serves the evil overlord.
He did not however dispute that trump said what she said he said.
Not at all.
So trump called her a liar but Kelly did not.
And he wouldn't lie for trump so there's that.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You literally outed yourself as a bitter and terrible person

We learned that about you a long time ago!

not willingly to compromise on any issue regardless of facts displayed by a General of the US.

Unlike Gen Kelly, I am not willing to compromise my integrity for blind obedience to government authority.

Liberals Hate America.

In order for America to be great again (MAGA!) it has to be good. If America isn't "good", it will never be great. Trump is making America "not good", and Gen. Kelly is aiding and abetting America's recent bout of "in-goodness".

edit on 19-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
faux outrage culture, complete nonsense it's coming from both sides, everyone stop acting like immature children

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I served in the Army too.

Windword is to be pitied. He literally is in a dark place and doesn’t know how to get out. Perhaps in time he will regain thought and reason but for now he is so consumed with hate ad fear that is all he knows.

edit on 19-10-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Defend this, foul wind. Trump may not be a great orator, but at least he's not a disgusting, hypocritical POS.
stuff.abovetopsecret.com...

You link doesn't work.

So, now we want presidents who openly disrespect soldiers and their families?

At least Pres Obama and Hillary Clinton didn't pretend it didn't happen, and ignore the fallen for 12 days before addressing it to the American people. This IS Trump's Benghazi!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I served in the Army too.

Windword is to be pitied. He literally is in a dark place and doesn’t know how to get out. Perhaps in time he will regain thought and reason but for now he is so consumed with hate ad fear that is all he knows.

Absolutely and spot on, I don't even read "its" rebuttals, just laugh at them.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Kelly just lost the respect and moral authority that had been projected on him. He is exposed as the Trump lap dog that he is, prostrating himself before the media.

The 15 stars you received so far for this post saddens me.

Kelly brought some honor back to this fallen soldier, and reminded us at the same time of what a great group of young men and women we have serving this nation.

To politicize his death is wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Lmfao, yeah sure whatever, I noticed you didn't address my full post, rather cherry pick much like your liberal counterparts and liberal news media.

Straight up, you're a coward, next.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join