It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

you actually think trump calling out Obama and bush was normal??? that's normal to you??

LOLOLOLOLOL but, there's something wrong with us, ya right.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: windword

That's why it is a mistake to put a military combat general as an advisor to the president when it comes to civilian matters. Kelly doesn't get that a pregnant wife and mother, mourning the loss of her husband doesn't want to hear that her husband loved killing and fighting more than her and their children. Johnson's mother didn't need to hear those words either.

you do realize that kelly as a commanding officer has probably spoken to and written more letters to families than any of the last three presidents combined right. that's was part of his job. i'm sure he knows what he's doing.

edit on 19-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, general Kelly doesn't believe that any "patriotic American" has the right to question the authority of the military hierarchy or the president's motives. He is projecting military demand for blind obedience onto the American people.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This whole situation is showing the left's true side.

If Rep. Frederica Wilson respected our troops then I'm sure her voting record will show that.

Rep Frederica Wilson military voting record
edit on 10/19/2017 by Martin75 because: fixed link

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Judging from his own words, he's just as bad at it as Trump is!

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: windword

Kelly just lost the respect and moral authority that had been projected on him. He is exposed as the Trump lap dog that he is, prostrating himself before the media.

You didn't even listen to it, did you.

Don't listen to it. Otherwise, you would be about as embarrassed as you've ever been in your life for that post.

If you did listen to it? I cannot say what I think. It's probably against the law.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

well, I saw an interview with a gold star mom who was disappointed with Kelley's speech and the way he went after that congress women.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I read the transcript. Absolutely disgusting!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

wow. the go to here is to go after the left hard core. interesting..

simply and totally ignore that trump started this whole drama. you guys are funny.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

If Rep. Frederica Wilson respected our troops then I'm sure her voting record will show that.

No friend of the military
(I'm mobile but will try to link)

You folks never tire of making everything partisan.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Kelly just lost the respect and moral authority that had been projected on him. He is exposed as the Trump lap dog that he is, prostrating himself before the media.

You didn't even listen to it, did you.

Don't listen to it. Otherwise, you would be about as embarrassed as you've ever been in your life for that post.

If you did listen to it? I cannot say what I think. It's probably against the law.

They will not listen.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No need.

They (the haters) will just try to deflect away from her hatred of the military and veterans.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

No, general Kelly doesn't believe that any "patriotic American" has the right to question the authority of the military hierarchy or the president's motives. He is projecting military demand for blind obedience onto the American people.

LOL!

You stepped in it so bad, now you are pretending you can read minds????? A patriotic American who understands the Constitution, you know that ancient piece of paper you Progs want destroyed, KNOWS that questioning the government IS PARAMOUNT to our Freedom and Liberty!

I know, it's a hard concept for Totalitarians to grasp......

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

"He knew what he was signing up for.......but it still hurts when it happens."

You know, that 2nd part makes it worse, don't you? It gives the impression that death is the expectation, and that Trump considers his soldiers disposable fodder and their deaths as acceptable collateral damage.

You come off like a bitter old woman.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You folks never tire of making everything partisan.

Now that's funny.

link   

didn't say any thing about free speech,or but since you brought it up.
both kelly and trump both have that right to. and they have the right to give you apiece of their mind.

from listening to both men, i would dare say they would tear you a new one in their response to you.
even as dumb as trump is.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry, I am talking about his reaction to the congresswoman.

You are pasting two separate events together that should not go together. However, it shows that more than likely the Congresswoman did not like what he said Monday and was all set for this entire thing. She created her own media circus at the expense of a widow. There are no coincidences.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

General Kelly is right on point about those sacred traditions being eroded & so his comment about keeping the death of a soldier as something to be respected instead of used to push ulterior motives really bought it home for me.

You can tell by the countenance of certain people that there is something special about them and I can see why Kelly is/was a General in the US military - he spoke with poise and preciseness in getting his message across to the congresswoman and the country whilst maintaining the moral high ground in honoring the military code of conduct - of which we all just heard a snippet of....in those 11 minutes.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You sure it was not the congresswoman? I mean, why would a congresswoman be with the family of a fallen soldier anyway? Even if it is in her district there is no reason. If my son or daughter died I would only want family.

It is a moment of opportunity and she took it. Sick bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join