It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump deserves to be chastised at every turn. Becoming president doesn't give you some special status where people should automatically respect you. Wrapping a turd in an American flag doesn't turn it into a Baby Ruth.

Don't like it? Then next time make sure an ignorant probable-dementia patient isn't who's selected to represent your party.

I truly thank you for posting this garbage.

It's funny watching you kids cry over the election result, maybe next time you can put up a real person to represent yours.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'd that to happen too! I'd give Kelly a piece of mind, and Trump too!

after trump or kelly got through with you, you'd have to reach down into your ankle holster and pull out your stash to clam your battered nerves.

edit on 19-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: theantediluvian

According to Kelly, O never called him when his son died.

1. What's that got to do with him politicizing the whole thing?

2. He didn't say, "Obama didn't call Gen Kelly," he said, "If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I am able to do it" — implying what? That Obama and "other presidents" didn't make calls — any calls. Did Obama not make *any* calls? Did he not make *any* visits?

3. It's not a competition is it? None of this would be a thing if Trump wasn't always trying to pat himself on the back like a douche.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

General Kelly is a good man. He acknowledges Trump asked his feelings on the matter and he gave him advice. He probably seeks Kelly's advice on a number of issues. There's respect there.

Nice to see someone coming to Trumps defense, for once.

That congresswoman doesn't deserve the job. I hope Kelly keeps speaking out when he needs to.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Uh huh.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

He doesn't get it? He does not get civilians? He lost a son you dumb #. Seriously. Report this post I could give a # less but to continue to berate a man who gave the ultimate sacrifice not only in his own service but his sons life?

Man, I SO would pay to see you in a room with him. You wouldn't say dick but sure you would mumble a lot.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump deserves to be chastised at every turn. Becoming president doesn't give you some special status where people should automatically respect you. Wrapping a turd in an American flag doesn't turn it into a Baby Ruth.

Don't like it? Then next time make sure an ignorant probable-dementia patient isn't who's selected to represent your party.

Comments like these reveal the true character of the loony left.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I guess Gen Kelly is heartbroken over that, and that he sat up nights by the phone waiting for the call! Of course, a hand written/signed letter or personal meeting with Kelly was never asked about or mentioned.

I guess, since Trump requires it, it's okay for Kelly to stoop lower than Congresswoman Wilson, and politicize his own son's death, if it throws shade on Obama!

the thing is, nobody even asked Trump about how he offers condolences to Gold Star families. Trump brought it up to deflect from the reports' questions about "What happened in Niger".

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

trump is pussification personified!!

I didn't call.. but but neither did he! I sent a letter tho, he didn't.... that's our president. so damn embarrassing.

link   

Why did that congresswoman need to get on the talk shows and media outlets and call him out?

Why did Trump's people alert the press that the president would be calling Mrs Johnson while she was enroute to receive her husband's remains, so that the media would be assembled and start asking Congresswomen Wilson questions about what the president said to the widow, when they arrived?

link   

No Trump reacted. Why did that congresswoman need to get on the talk shows and media outlets and call him out? Why not react as Trump did? Why should anyone sit back and let people say # that is either not true or hurtful?

No. Your sequence of events is off. Trump was not reacting to the Congresswoman. His statement was made on Monday in the Rose Garden. His call to Sgt. Johnson's widow came on Tuesday.

He couldn't have been reacting to something that hadn't happened yet, right?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'd like to see you in a room with General Kelly and tell him that Mr Keyboard warrior. Lapdog? Projected upon him?
That entire post is nothing but a complete asshole statement. Glad you got your star for that hate though!

Don't waste your time trying to talk logically with these "empty barrel" delusional Leftists.
It's a complete #ing waste of time....they have a mental illness called Liberalism that causes them hate everything around them, including themselves.
You can tell that Gen Kelly is an honorable man, just by the way he talks.
I never served in the military....I wanted to but things happened in my life that changed that.
After hearing him talk, I regret not joining.
Let these deranged Leftists hate everything they want, including hating America.
I would follow Gen Kelly into hell to fight, if he asked me to.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
... that said, perhaps General Kelly’s remarks will be taken to heart by those that are STILL trying to make political hay over Benghazi.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: thesaneone

I guess Gen Kelly is heartbroken over that, and that he sat up nights by the phone waiting for the call! Of course, a hand written/signed letter or personal meeting with Kelly was never asked about or mentioned.

I guess, since Trump requires it, it's okay for Kelly to stoop lower than Congresswoman Wilson, and politicize his own son's death, if it throws shade on Obama!

the thing is, nobody even asked Trump about how he offers condolences to Gold Star families. Trump brought it up to deflect from the reports' questions about "What happened in Niger".

If you say so.

We have different opinions on this, I don't see the need to keep going with you on this subject.

Keep on with your hate, when they go low the left goes lower.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DBCowboy

People who have never served don't really understand.

That's why it is a mistake to put a military combat general as an advisor to the president when it comes to civilian matters. Kelly doesn't get that a pregnant wife and mother, mourning the loss of her husband doesn't want to hear that her husband loved killing and fighting more than her and their children. Johnson's mother didn't need to hear those words either.

Kelly doesn't get civilians. That's why he will do anything the president says. He's nothing more than a lap dog, prostrating himself at the presidents bidding, like a good soldier.

He actually understands more.

You're wrong.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Right, anyone who disagrees with you is diseased.

I submit you didn’t understand a word of what General Kelly said

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You can submit anything you want, I understood it completely.
There is something wrong with you guys.....maybe we will never find out what that is but it's there.
No #ing doubt about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I know who I believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You can submit anything you want, I understood it completely.
There is something wrong with you guys.....maybe we will never find out what that is but it's there.
No #ing doubt about it.

Nah ... there’s nothing wrong with “us” ... like most core authoritarians you just can’t handle the fact that there’s more ways to look at the world than yours.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I'd that to happen too! I'd give Kelly a piece of mind, and Trump too!

after trump or kelly got through with you, you'd have to reach down into your ankle holster and pull out your stash to clam your battered nerves.

Really? You think free speech is suspended when addressing the president and his staff? Interesting concept! Tell that to Sen. Joe Wilson!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join