It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: RickinVa
But did you see the whole sentence Trumps said?

He knew what he signed up for, but it still hurts when it happens.

Remember that time he said a Viet Nam Vet that spent 5 years in a North Korean prison camp wasn't a hero because he got caught?

Remember that time Trump got 5 consecutive deferments to avoid going to serve his country in Viet Nam?

What on Earth does this have to do with this topic?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: RickinVa
But did you see the whole sentence Trumps said?

He knew what he signed up for, but it still hurts when it happens.

Remember that time he said a Viet Nam Vet that spent 5 years in a North Korean prison camp wasn't a hero because he got caught?

Remember that time Trump got 5 consecutive deferments to avoid going to serve his country in Viet Nam?

What on Earth does this have to do with this topic?

It speaks to Trump's views on Military Service that he obviously reflected in the call to Sgt. La David Johnson's widow, who has now said that Trump fumbled for her husbands name and then said he found it on a report sitting on his desk.

Former general Kelly fabricated a story to defend the indefensible.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

LOL, ok.

There are miles and miles of green fields full of reasons to denigrate Trump. And this is what you choose.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

LOL, ok.

There are miles and miles of green fields full of reasons to denigrate Trump. And this is what you choose.

Yes. Treating a condolence call to a fallen soldiers widow as if it was a grudging inconvenience, the commander and chief fumbling for his name amongst papers on his desk while on the phone with her, it speaks dramatically to his profound narcissism and incompetence performing a uniquely sacred duty of the President. It is a unique disgrace.

edit on 23-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So why are the other 3 families not coming forward? All due respect to the widow but the LAST thing her family should be worried about is a misconstrued phone call right now. If she is so offended and hurt how could she make it on the talk show news circuit so quick? I know gold star families and I know all people deal with grief in their own way but they were all so grief stricken the last thing they were thinking about was a phone call to remind them a family member died.

Could not pronounce my husbands name? Kept forgetting it? He said your guy. Meaning hers. Maybe Trump felt repeating the name would be too hurtful? It is always the negative and the hate of a person that clouds the truth.

I like how you continue to describe the situation as if you were in the car AND the oval office and know what happened.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Slow down there...This story isn't so you can question the motives of the squeaky wheels. Its a story meant solely for Trump bashing.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If she is so offended and hurt how could she make it on the talk show news circuit so quick?

it's called cash.

edit on 23-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So why are the other 3 families not coming forward?

Because after the cluster-eff of the first call, he has either yet to make the other calls or Former Gen. Kelly has him on a strict script while sitting at the desk during the calls.

Note none of the other families are coming to Trump's defense either explaining how they received a respectful and appreciated condolence call from the President.

"I think I've called every family of someone who's died," Trump said, then adding, "virtually everybody."

The Associated Press reached out to the families of all 43 people who have died in military service since Trump became president and made contact with about half the families.

Of those who would address the question, relatives of nine said they had heard from Trump by phone or mail.

Relatives of nine others said they haven't.

After Army Sgt. Jonathon M. Hunter died in a suicide bombing attack in Afghanistan in August, his family was told to expect a call from Trump. But it didn't happen. Hunter, 23, from Columbus, Indiana, died 32 days into his first deployment since joining the Army in 2014.

Mark Hunter, his father, said a military casualty officer informed the family that Trump would call and the family was let down when he didn't.

"Disappointed that he at least didn't call and thank me for my son and our ultimate sacrifice," Hunter said.

www.slate.com...

Report: WH Asked Pentagon For List Of Gold Star Families After Trump’s Claim
talkingpointsmemo.com...

AFTER Trump lied about calling all the families WH staff scrambles to get a list of fallen soldiers.

Follow?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Slow down there...This story isn't so you can question the motives of the squeaky wheels. Its a story meant solely for Trump bashing.

I am sure you meant to say the Gold Star Widow and not "squeaky wheel".

She has earned that right to complain, her husband paid for it with his life. Ditto his mother and Aunt and the rest of those that loved him while he died whilst Trump was his Commander and Chief.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
trump started the whole drama with his deflection routine. I honestly don't think he can help himself, it's ingrained.

he whines like no other.. how people stomach him is BEYOND me.

While you sit there whining.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

She has earned that right to complain, her husband paid for it with his life. Ditto his mother and Aunt and the rest of those that loved him while he died whilst Trump was his Commander and Chief.

No, i meant "squeaky wheel".

Because no other wheel was being squeaky while mourning the loss of their loved one. Only one wheel decided to take the show on the road.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I saw that back when Wilson first started crying about her made up outrage... That bitch don't care about veterans at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I saw that back when Wilson first started crying about her made up outrage... That bitch don't care about veterans at all.

Her anti service people and anti veteran voting record speaks louder than her words. Much louder.

The Trump Administration says that they are going to use Frederica and Maxine Waters as the poster children for the 2018 election, to gain a lot more seats.

Good strategy. Maybe they can put Nancy Pelosi on the posters as well.
edit on 10/23/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LSU0408

Her anti service people and anti veteran voting record speaks louder than her words. Much louder.

The Trump Administration says that they are going to use Frederica and Maxine Waters as the poster children for the 2018 election, to gain a lot more seats.

Good strategy. Maybe they can put Nancy Pelosi on the posters as well.

They ARE poster children for the left, as they get plenty of support from them. Since Republicans already have a message, their next move can be to use the retards on the left to their advantage.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I'm glad some are seeing this.
The blind hate for all things Trump is getting old.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If I just lost my husband I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be looking for the news camera...
Just saying

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

What’s the Republican message?

We finally get control and we still can’t do sh!t?

Trump hasn’t accomplished one significant item.

Wasn’t there supposed to be “winning”?
edit on 23-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What Trump has shown is without a shadow of a doubt the fix is in with politicians. You are correct. The House, Senate, Presidency and State governments including a large amount of governors.

Winning is not easy and does not come quickly. I see what is on the horizon and I like it. The politicians and the media do not because happiness is not what sells right now. That was the 80's and 90's. Opulence on a welfare budget is the new America.

There is no message anymore. Not with all those RINO's....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You got a bit metaphysical there matafuchs ... but essentially you’re saying that Trump’s lack of achievement thus far is not his fault but everyone else’s ... but that you still conceive that “happiness” at least by your criteria is just on the horizon?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

What Trump has shown is without a shadow of a doubt the fix is in with politicians. You are correct. The House, Senate, Presidency and State governments including a large amount of governors.

So otherwise Trump's failure is EVERYONES fault but Trumps.

This sad excuse for a POTUS takes NO RESPONSIBILITY for ANYTHING.

His victim-mentality snowflake supporters follow suite.

Pssst..GOP majorities in Congress, SCOTUS and WH. Unified government. And more FAIL than we have seen in decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join