It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
For the record some posts in this thread are just too stupid to respond to.

Agreed, mostly yours!

(post by matafuchs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

No, just alien like clones of cow assholes...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This shows how god damn stupid and easily misled the idiot left is and has been from the begining.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Everyone should watch this. It shows you that there is as great administration in place and reveals that no matter how good you are you can be surrounded by pure hate for no reason other than you are on the other side. It shows a true man who still has the good grace to discuss his own pain. He expresses what past presidents have done and what happened when his own son died. How he has also been both postions.

President Trump was admonished by Rep. Frederica Wilson for a phone call she 'overheard' in a car to the wife of the slain soldier. All over the press and media she wore hat ugly ass hats and did everything but say Trump did it because he hates black people but I am sure the racist card was discussed behind closed doors.

Chief of Staff John Kelly, who was reported by the media to be furious, gives an eloquent speech about how Donald Trump said to the widow what he was expressed to say from a man who lost a son. Mr Kelly himself. Kelly discusses how he thinks a phone call may not always be appropriate but Trump was asked for advice and it was given. Then it was used. However, it was twisted by Mrs. Wilson for political gains and it is disgusting how the death of a soldier is being used.

It is long but well worth the watch.Amazing that a congresswoman is chastizing our president, as well as the media and other politicians, when he is using the words from a man who has not only had to tell families they lost someone but who has taken the call himself.

So Rep. Wilson, are you going to call out General Kelly too?

Shame he feels he has to lie so much in order to bolster public opinion.

So much lying by this administration.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just so we're straight, rodeo clown Fredrica Wilson did take credit for the FBI building.

Just so we're straight, the mainstream media widely reported this as fact, as shown at the end of this video.

Just so we're straight, Fredrica Wilson basically said the same thing she criticized Trump for in reference to those fallen FBI agents.

The congresswoman said: “Most men and women in law enforcement leave their homes for work knowing that there is a possibility that they may not return. But I don’t know if that was on the minds of Agents Grogan and Dove as they left their homes on April 11, 1986."

ijr.com...

edit on 22-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The Funeral for Sgt LaDavid Johnson was held today.

Touching article w/video: www.msn.com...

Frederica Wilson spoke..but didn't brag or showboat. She stayed on-subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Mine because you don't understand most of the words. I get that.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Just so we're straight I saw the entire speech Kelly was talking about. So we're straight...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
But did you see the whole sentence Trumps said?

He knew what he signed up for, but it still hurts when it happens.

Or are your still feeding that mouse at the factory you worked in?

You know..the stuff you said on your old account before you changed your story and said you ran successful business that you sold for 6 million dollars?

Not attacking you..just trying to figure who you really are as far as posting history goes.
edit on R082017-10-22T03:08:07-05:00k0810Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Or is it because you try to distort the words of others? Being a former principle i had to say hellna, scuse my french. :-)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Just so we're straight, rodeo clown Fredrica Wilson did take credit for the FBI building.

Just so we're straight, the mainstream media widely reported this as fact, as shown at the end of this video.

Just so we're straight, Fredrica Wilson basically said the same thing she criticized Trump for in reference to those fallen FBI agents.

The congresswoman said: “Most men and women in law enforcement leave their homes for work knowing that there is a possibility that they may not return. But I don’t know if that was on the minds of Agents Grogan and Dove as they left their homes on April 11, 1986."

ijr.com...

Just so we're straight, here's what General Kelly said:

"I'll end with this: In October — April, rather, of 2015, I was still on active duty, and I went to the dedication of the new FBI field office in Miami. And it was dedicated to two men who were killed in a firefight in Miami against drug traffickers in 1986 — a guy by the name of Grogan and Duke. Grogan almost retired, 53 years old; Duke, I think less than a year on the job. Anyways, they got in a gunfight and they were killed. Three other FBI agents were there, were wounded, and now retired. So we go down — Jim Comey gave an absolutely brilliant memorial speech to those fallen men and to all of the men and women of the FBI who serve our country so well, and law enforcement so well.

"There were family members there. Some of the children that were there were three or four years old when their dads were killed on that street in Miami-Dade. Three of the men that survived the fight were there, and gave a rendition of how brave those men were and how they gave their lives.

"And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned.

"But, you know, none of us went to the press and criticized. None of us stood up and were appalled. We just said, OK, fine."

This is what Representative Wilson said that day:

She said the FBI approached Representative Wilson for help naming the building, not funding it, and there were four weeks to get legislation through Congress to do it at 1:50 in the above video. She then outlined the bipartisan efforts to get said legislation through. People clapped, laughed, and some even cheered her remarks.

That is reality. That is the truth. That is what happened.

General Kelly was wrong, whether intentional or not - he lied about what happened.
Clearly his memory of the event is lacking; he even mis-remembered one of the names - Dove was killed, not Duke as he had said.
edit on 9Sun, 22 Oct 2017 09:21:04 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

“Lie-ish” is a tough language to learn.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Uh huh. You're quick little fella. Cute too.
But this conversation is over now.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Remember that time when Trump told Puerto Rico that their death stats were really good, and that they should be glad they didn't suffer a real disaster, like Katrina?

edit on 22-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Uh huh. You're quick little fella. Cute too.
But this conversation is over now.

Run away! Run away!

edit on 22-10-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Despite Kelly getting things wrong about the Florida Congresswoman... she's still a classless political hack and carpetbagger, or, as Kelly said and DID get right... a noisy "empty drum". And no, empty drum is NOT a racist phrase. It means "hollow on the inside".

Being a loon, has nothing to do with skin color.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

That is bizarre.

You do know the video you posted doesn't support your claim at all?

I can't tell if this is a cognitive glitch or if you simply don't know what General Kelly claimed?

Kelly said she bragged about getting the funding for the building.
Her full speech is available online.
She never once talked about getting funding.
She wasn't in a position to request funding then.
She did ask President Obama to name the building after those fallen FBI agents.
She did not brag about this during the dedication speech.

General Kelly lied and fabricated the story.

edit on 23-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

REMINDER

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Mon Oct 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Remember that time he said a Viet Nam Vet that spent 5 years in a North Korean prison camp wasn't a hero because he got caught?

Remember that time Trump got 5 consecutive deferments to avoid going to serve his country in Viet Nam?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join