It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Chief of Staff Kelly rips apart Congresswoman Rep. Frederica Wilson at Press Conference

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh it gets worse now there calling john kelly a racist

"They?"
Source?

Can it get any crazier?

www.newsweek.com...

freebeacon.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

So, you meant to say that "she" said that Kelly used a racist term. Not that "they" called him a racist.

Right?

And yes, she is being quite ridiculous. But then he made some ridiculous claims about her.

Isn't 3rd grade wonderful?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, you meant to say that "she" said that Kelly used a racist term. Not that "they" called him a racist.

Right?

And yes, she is being quite ridiculous. But then he made some ridiculous claims about her.

Isn't 3rd grade wonderful?

You do know empty barrel is from shakespeare and she thinks its racist? Wow and this is the level of education of the people in charge.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Members of Congress are not in charge.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm so surprised at John Kelly. He has apparently forfeited his oath to country for oath to president. He so obviously lied.
SAD...

kelly just blew his last shreds of credibility straight out his butt...

It's sad when honorable men fall. Maybe he just remembered the speech wrong but his words had the stink of trump all over them. The inflammatory emotional description of the audiences reaction to her speech kind of rings like the birth certificate claim of you won't believe what they are finding or how trump always infers that EVERYBODY THINKS SO...means it must be true so he says it about everything he wants people to think is true so I'm betting those are trumps words not Kelly's.
Which reduces Kelly to just another trump puppet.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Everyone should watch this. It shows you that there is as great administration in place and reveals that no matter how good you are you can be surrounded by pure hate for no reason other than you are on the other side. It shows a true man who still has the good grace to discuss his own pain. He expresses what past presidents have done and what happened when his own son died. How he has also been both postions.

So Rep. Wilson, are you going to call out General Kelly too?

This clip should make it painfully obvious to anyone watching exactly what the difference is between a person with dignity and gravitas and a disrespectful clown in a cowboy hat.

If the clown in a cowboy hat has a day job as a lunch lady somewhere, I suggest she doesn't quit it.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

We're headed for a dictatorship.
trump really really hates that whole first amendment thing doesn't he?

And to Sarah Sanders ...it's inappropriate for your children to argue with authority figures but it's not only appropriate but encouraged that authority be questioned by thinking adults. This Whitehouse seems to think they are mother and father to the country and we're all the children .
edit on 10212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I'm so surprised at John Kelly. He has apparently forfeited his oath to country for oath to president. He so obviously lied.
SAD...

kelly just blew his last shreds of credibility straight out his butt...

It's sad when honorable men fall. Maybe he just remembered the speech wrong but his words had the stink of trump all over them. The inflammatory emotional description of the audiences reaction to her speech kind of rings like the birth certificate claim of you won't believe what they are finding or how trump always infers that EVERYBODY THINKS SO...means it must be true so he says it about everything he wants people to think is true so I'm betting those are trumps words not Kelly's.
Which reduces Kelly to just another trump puppet.

Imet him around 2003 i was assigned to security at the time. Getting lose to ets date dealt with him daily for about 4 months so trust me when i say no one makes him do anything. And i can say noone puts words in his mouth i saw him tear intothe supreme allied commander his boss at the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She likes them obviously. What has fashion got to do with it?
Oh yeah it's a woman so let's pick apart how she's dressed because she couldn't possibly have anything important to say.
Your misogyny is showing. .

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

The social rules for hat wearing are pretty well established in that it is inappropriate for a gentleman to wear a hat inside but not a woman. I mean if you're going to get all bent about it you should at least know that much.
Hey let's make the thread about hats.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A decorated Marine General who is now serving as the White House Chief of Staff blatantly LIED about an easily discoverable fact SUPPOSEDLY about our honored dead to the American people ... and the right-wingers here want to complain about a lady's rather flamboyant hat.

Think about that.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Let's do a thread on Bartholomew Cubbins.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Because James Woods is so relevant....

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I'm guessing because you're a dude . Am I right?

I think it's archaic but the rules are different for women and hats.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Do you understand what the connotation of the phrase "empty barrel" means whatever the source?

Here, let me remind you of the whole phrase ... "An empty barrel makes the most noise."

In other words, the White House Chief of Staff thought it was okay to get on the national airwaves and call a sitting member of Congress a loud-mouthed dumbass via a cribbed Shakespearean quote.

Now, you tell me ... would he call Nancy Pelosi that? Or god forbid Chuck Schumer? I don't think so.

You guys are always asking for examples of "White privilege"? Well the fact that General Kelly thought he could get up in front of the American people tell blatant lies and insult a US Congresswoman is a PERFECT f-ing example.

You're welcome. Yay for us that THIS is what we've come to as a people.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Notedd

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump ...the black hole of Washington. It just sucks...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So powerful women are nasty huh?
Yeah let's go back to those days when women were sacred and stayed out of men's business right?
Take away reproductive choices and while we're at it take away their credit cards and make it impossible for them to buy a house or get a loan without a man's signature. Ah the good old days when John Kelly was young...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is not Mrs Johnson.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do you understand what the connotation of the phrase "empty barrel" means whatever the source?

Here, let me remind you of the whole phrase ... "An empty barrel makes the most noise."

In other words, the White House Chief of Staff thought it was okay to get on the national airwaves and call a sitting member of Congress a loud-mouthed dumbass.

Now, you tell me ... would he call Nancy Pelosi that? Or god forbid Chuck Schumer? I don't think so.

You guys are always asking for examples of "White privilege"? Well the fact that General Kelly thought he could get up in front of the American people tell blatant lies and insult a US Congresswoman is a PERFECT f-ing example.

You're welcome. Yay for us that THIS is what we've come to as a people.

Seriously your going to defend the racist coment or the msnbc saying its because hes irish? I can assure you he wouldnt have a problem calling nanci polosi an empty barrel she is,i like chuck so doesnt really apply to him. But again he may feel different i dont know. As far as white privilege please he joined the marines as a kid and worked his way through the ranks. He grew up dirt poor his dad was a milkman,didnt make a lot of money.in a time when the irish were being harassed in society. As for the lie he did remember the speech she was self ingrandizing like he said. Where he made the mistake was on what she was bragging about. It wasnt her getting funding through congress it was her getting the naming through congress. When i saw the video i can see why he remebered it wrong. But the point is she was bragging.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Anyone else find it sadly amusing that the left screams and cries because kelly said something mean about the congress woman then immediately goes on the attack in response... Like Phage said its the fricking third grade now a days.

ETA: there is plenty to hit this administration on and yet all we see every day is more non-sense from the left, I really do not care if he called the wife of the dead soldier and went HAHA that noob got pwned... seriously is that the most important thing going on.

ATS should be looking behind the smoke screen, what has congress passed, or what EO went through, what is the man behind the curtain doing while everybody focuses on the clown show up front.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

edit on 21-10-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join